Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (48914 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Have been dating this guy for the past five year, we'av never fight or break up within those five years, I believed in his love even after moving to abuja and he was in lag, I could bet on is love with my life, because of him I told other guys off, recently we were to go to his sis wedding which I had prepared for, then a week to the wedding he stopped picking his calls that were from me, till the wedding day, i called his sis and asked her if he was @ the wedding and she said yes, I cried cos of the pains, when I told my friends, they were like I should forget him cos he's cheating on me, I refused to accept that logic and still believe he was not cheating on me, then Thursday this week, he told me on whatsapp how he has been having sex with a lady, and when I got angry, he started blaming and even stopped to reply my massages and am like who's suppose to be angry here, him or I?, that is why am here to ask if I should just let him go?.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by EZEUDENE(m): 7:11am On Jun 06, 2015
nop if u really love him try 2 sort out tins with him
meanwhile I dedicate did F.T.C to my lovely wife Rhema I love u so much

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Brugo(m): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2015
Contract period has expired. Move on.

154 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by ginawest(f): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2015
abeg leave d guy jawe!!he told u he was having sex wit anoda lady,u did d normal tin n he started blaming u..was he not supposed to apologize first?bae,dre r many fishes in d river.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2015
EZEUDENE:
nop if u really love him try 2 sort out tins with him

But he ignored me all through yesterday, and I don't want him to feel am forcing him on myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2015
ginawest:
abeg leave d guy jawe!!he told u he was having sex wit anoda lady,u did d normal tin n he started blaming u..was he not supposed to apologize first?bae,dre r many fishes in d river.

I thought as much, tnx a lot.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Brugo:
Contract period has expired. Move on.

contract as in?

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by cyndax(f): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
Have been dating this guy for the past five year, we'av never fight or break up within those five years, I believed in his love even after moving to abuja and he was in lag, I could bet on is love with my life, because of him I told other guys off, recently we were to go to his sis wedding which I had prepared for, then a week to the wedding he stopped picking his calls that were from me, till the wedding day, i called his sis and asked her if he was @ the wedding and she said yes, I cried cos of the pains, when I told my friends, they were like I should forget him cos he's cheating on me, I refused to accept that logic and still believe he was not cheating on me, then Thursday this week, he told me on whatsapp how he has been having sex with a lady, and when I got angry, he started blaming and even stopped to reply my massages and am like who's suppose to be angry here, him or I?, that is why am here to ask if I should just let him go?.
..let him go jare

30 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2015
He had the temerity to tell you without pussyfooting? And was equally blaming you.
I think thinks are falling apart, distance has taken it's tolls on you guys. Time to start considering other guys.
Btw, what has been the plan these five years?

32 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by VickyRotex(f): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2015
"Never make someone your Priority, when all you are to them is an option"

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2015
SpeedyConnect:
He had the temerity to tell you without pussyfooting? And was equally blaming you.
I think thinks are falling apart, distance has taken it's tolls on you guys. Time to start considering other guys.
Btw, what has been the plan these five years?

that we were going to get married someday, and have kids together, and also build a good home together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by INTROVERT(f): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2015
At times I blame ladies.... why date a guy for 5years.

Sorry sister.

35 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by ammyluv2002(f): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2015
ginawest:
And he was very proud of what he did...u can imagine *smh*

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Cutehector(m): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2015
People always fail to read the handwriting on the wall.

33 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

that we were going to get married someday, and have kids together, and also build a good home together.
Ok, even at that, were there concrete plans to that effect, not just mere utterance?
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by MrTeymee(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2015
ginawest:
Don't you ever refer to niccurs as fishes again, EVER!! angry

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2015
SpeedyConnect:

Ok, even at that, were there concrete plans to that effect, not just mere utterance?

can we say introducing me to his family was concrete?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by younghartz(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2015
Little drop of water makes a mighty ocean
Female If u forgive em he will kip on misbehaving!
That's why I love white girls
Whenever you cheat on them and they catch u ? Mehn! Forget it.....nothing will bring them back together....

Never go back to an old relationship is like a book you have read,you know how it will end...

A cheat remains a cheat!!!!

No matter how bad it hurts or how bad you feel, it’s time to stop thinking about that person who played with your feelings, who took your love for granted, who never appreciated your care, who wasn’t contented with what you could give him. You can’t stay at that hurtful place anymore. You can’t keep shedding tears over someone who doesn't deserve the love you gave. You can’t keep feeling sorry for yourself and thinking if only you did more. You can’t make them want the relationship because if they wanted they wouldn’t have let go of you.

You deserve better now. You deserve someone who appreciates you and who won’t play with your delicate heart.. Just like a cut on your hand will take time to heal, your broken heart needs time to heal as well. That’s not the end of your life. You will get over that pain you’re having right now and one day you’ll be happy again.

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by IamLEGEND1: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2015
MrTeymee:
Don't you ever refer to niccurs as fishes again, EVER!! angry

PREACH IT BROTHER!!!..

7 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2015
younghartz:
Little drop of water makes a mighty ocean
Female If u forgive em he will kip on misbehaving!
That's why I love white girls
Whenever you cheat on them and they catch u ? Mehn! Forget it.....nothing will bring them back together....

Never go back to an old relationship is like a book you have read,you know how it will end...

A cheat remains a cheat!!!!

No matter how bad it hurts or how bad you feel, it’s time to stop thinking about that person who played with your feelings, who took your love for granted, who never appreciated your care, who wasn’t contented with what you could give him. You can’t stay at that hurtful place anymore. You can’t keep shedding tears over someone who doesn't deserve the love you gave. You can’t keep feeling sorry for yourself and thinking if only you did more. You can’t make them want the relationship because if they wanted they wouldn’t have let go of you.

You deserve better now. You deserve someone who appreciates you and who won’t play with your delicate heart.. Just like a cut on your hand will take time to heal, your broken heart needs time to heal as well. That’s not the end of your life. You will get over that pain you’re having right now and one day you’ll be happy again.

thanks a lot, I think I'll take your advise and let him go.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Tashaamania(f): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
At times I blame ladies.... why date a guy for 5years.

Sorry sister.
I tell you, two years or less is enough to know to where a relationship is headed to.

15 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Tashaamania(f): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

What was he blaming you for exactly?

6 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by younghartz(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

you're welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2015
Tashaamania:

What was he blaming you for exactly?

that it was because I wasn't around ooo, I then asked him how many times he slept with her, n he couldn't even remember.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Ojochegbe1(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

contract as in?
relationship or marriage is a contract so u don't know, Kk read ecclesiastes 3 to d end u will understand better.
grin
Sexytemi:

contract as in?
relationship or marriage is a contract so u don't know, Kk read ecclesiastes 3 to d end u will understand better.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Tashaamania(f): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

that it was because I wasn't around ooo, I then asked him how many times he slept with her, n he couldn't even remember.
This is what happens when people make sex a priority in relationships.

Anyways, that wasn't too good of him. So if eventually you two get married and for some reasons, you are not home, he'd start sleeping around?
The choice here to make is entirely yours.. You know if he has been showing some signs of unseriousness in the relationship before now and dont disregard the friend's advice. Weigh all of them, if need be dont call him for a while, take your time off and see how sorry he gets when he tries calling. People deserve second chances sometimes.

I really do not know how to tell people to leave their relationships or stay. You are the one dating him, you should know better.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2015
Tashaamania:

Hmmm, that wasn't too good of him. So if eventually you two get married and for some reasons, you are not home, he's start sleeping around?
The choice here to make is entirely yours.. You know if he has been showing some signs of unseriousness in the relationship before now and dont disregard the friend's advice. Weigh all of them, if need be dont call him for a while, take your time off and see how sorry he gets when he tries calling. People deserve second chances sometimes.

I really do not know how to tell people to leave their relationships or stay. You are the one dating him, you should know better.

thanks a lot, I think its best I let him go, forgiven him too much already.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Tashaamania(f): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

thanks a lot, I think its best I let him go, forgiven him too much already.
Too much? Okay, I take it this wasnt the first nor second he's doing something of this nature. It's okay you've made up your mind. Just make sure you're happy. That's all that matters

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Tashaamania:

Too much? Okay, I take it this wasnt the first nor second he's doing something of this nature. It's okay you've made up your mind. Just make sure you're happy. That's all that matters

yea, not d first, and tnx once again.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2015
If a man is not exclusive in dating you, why should you be exclusive in dating him?? He told u how he has sex with another lady to your face and you re here asking if u should leave him?? Are u paralysed,blind,crippled to accept such disrespect, gilfriend DUMP THE FOOL ..

Now dt u av moved to abuja, forget bout him, delete his contact to avoid d temptation of calling him, stop chasing guys away, u need to make friends, u av already wasted 5years of ur life wit the LUNATIC, pls move on.. And dnt look back,he's taking u for granted.

Pls my dear get over this, start a new life, ignore him, belive me he will come begging wen he's done f**king all d whores in town, nd by God's grace u ll be happily married by then..
I truly wish u d best, I blive ds is ur time to find the right Man and settle down, God help u,, amen

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
I advice you dump him. The moment you, he's going to realise how much of a gem you are. He's definitely going to act silly.

Silly Things Guys Do After They Get Dumped By A Pretty Girl

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2015
strenghtofawoman:
If a man is not exclusive in dating you, why should you be exclusive in dating him?? He told u how he has sex with another lady to your face and you re here asking if u should leave him?? Are u paralysed,blind,crippled to accept such disrespect, gilfriend DUMP THE FOOL ..

Now dt u av moved to abuja, forget bout him, delete his contact to avoid d temptation of calling him, stop chasing guys away, u need to make friends, u av already wasted 5years of ur life wit the LUNATIC, pls move on.. And dnt look back,he's taking u for granted.

Pls my dear get over this, start a new life, ignore him, belive me he will come begging wen he's done f**king all d whores in town, nd by God's grace u ll be happily married by then..
I truly wish u d best, I blive ds is ur time to find the right Man and settle down, God help u,, amen

tnx so so much, and a big Amen o

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nothing Goes For Nothing / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.