Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (48893 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Maamin(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

thanks a lot, I think I'll take your advise and let him go.

Noooooo!...dont take his advise just yet, when I have not given mine. kiss

That five years you spent with that dude is enough for someone to get a university degree..so you are not going to free him.

Buy a red wine and take it to his house for a toast and be like "come on! what are friends for..lets forget about the past and move on"

BUT DONT FORGET TO PUT OTAPYAPYA IN THE WINE angry

12 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by boboLIL(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
Have been dating this guy for the past five year, we'av never fight or break up within those five years, I believed in his love even after moving to abuja and he was in lag, I could bet on is love with my life, because of him I told other guys off, recently we were to go to his sis wedding which I had prepared for, then a week to the wedding he stopped picking his calls that were from me, till the wedding day, i called his sis and asked her if he was @ the wedding and she said yes, I cried cos of the pains, when I told my friends, they were like I should forget him cos he's cheating on me, I refused to accept that logic and still believe he was not cheating on me, then Thursday this week, he told me on whatsapp how he has been having sex with a lady, and when I got angry, he started blaming and even stopped to reply my massages and am like who's suppose to be angry here, him or I?, that is why am here to ask if I should just let him go?.
pls m0ve 0n...he t00k u fr granted and f0r dah reas0n....let him g0....he has l0st his respect fr u....in 0da w0rds,,, mai heart is vacant 0h...

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by ednut1(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2015
smh, forgive some 1 dat doesnt love u, continue u hear. no go find anoda guy, operate a no sex policy any guy wey propose first tins. love is overrated, 5 whole years chai
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by bobolizim(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
Have been dating this guy for the past five year, we'av never fight or break up within those five years, I believed in his love even after moving to abuja and he was in lag, I could bet on is love with my life, because of him I told other guys off, recently we were to go to his sis wedding which I had prepared for, then a week to the wedding he stopped picking his calls that were from me, till the wedding day, i called his sis and asked her if he was @ the wedding and she said yes, I cried cos of the pains, when I told my friends, they were like I should forget him cos he's cheating on me, I refused to accept that logic and still believe he was not cheating on me, then Thursday this week, he told me on whatsapp how he has been having sex with a lady, and when I got angry, he started blaming and even stopped to reply my massages and am like who's suppose to be angry here, him or I?, that is why am here to ask if I should just let him go?.
..u r girl dt shuld be respected not one dt suldnt...though that depends on how u palced urself....dere are things dt cant be forced in life...they are love trust and respect...he is d one dt asked u out nd now he is saying he is no more interested...dont ever force urself on him...move on...show him...u r happy nd onr day u will be thankful to ur star u broke up...its not d duration of relationship that matters....u can do better dear...even i will implore u to even date someone dt is better dan him...make him vulnerable dt he ever let go of u...though use ur sense

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by bobolizim(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2015
Maamin:

Noooooo!...dont take his advise just yet, when I have not given mine. kiss

That five years you spent with that dude is enough for someone to get a university degree..so you are not going to free him.

Buy a red wine and take it to his house for a toast and be like "come on! what are friends for..lets forget about the past and move on"

BUT DONT FORGET TO PUT OTAPYAPYA IN THE WINE angry
...really?can u advise ur own sister like that?...smh for u..bad people....throwing herself at somone is somefin that is gud?tch...
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by nicerod(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
u'r mumu,ode u can c d handwriting &u stll wnt 2 go ahead
com close let me use this stirring stick on ur stvpid brain
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Maamin(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2015
bobolizim:
...really?can u advise ur own sister like that?...smh for u..bad people....throwing herself at somone is somefin that is gud?tch...

You are way too blind and serious to see the sarcasm in my post go back and read it again sad

10 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by tuk2ato(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2015
I think he's looking for an alibi to let you go and if he didn't take you to the wedding as earlier arranged, maybe he took someone else with him.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Engrpj(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

did u use to give him ur honeypot or u always deny him?
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2015
Engrpj:

did u use to give him ur honeypot or u always deny him?

have never ever denied him o, he was even my first.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2015
bobolizim:
..u r girl dt shuld be respected not one dt suldnt...though that depends on how u palced urself....dere are things dt cant be forced in life...they are love trust and respect...he is d one dt asked u out nd now he is saying he is no more interested...dont ever force urself on him...move on...show him...u r happy nd onr day u will be thankful to ur star u broke up...its not d duration of relationship that matters....u can do better dear...even i will implore u to even date someone dt is better dan him...make him vulnerable dt he ever let go of u...though use ur sense

tnx a lot.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Luckygurl(f): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2015
Contrary to what I thought, someone can still get sane advice here in this section.

I don't have anything more to say to you, previous comments already did justice to your question smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by readone1(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
let him go
If he loves you, he will run after you begging profusely even if he begs make sure he is genuine and not just playing on your intelligence .
otherwise let him go
but make sure you are not at fault in the first instance
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Feranchek(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2015
cyndax:
..let him go jare

Little wonder you don't have a boyfriend
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Princess4eva(f): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

that we were going to get married someday, and have kids together, and also build a good home together.

Sorry bout ur boo. A man who will cheat, will cheat regardless of the distance. In my opinion any man who does dat to me can as well kiss d relationship gudbye. If he is really that into u, he won't do dat nd evn if he mistakenly did it (like they always say) he shdn't av told u, what effrontary! What the eyes did not see, the heart doesn't grieve about.

Just walk away. If u forgive him now, he'll do it again cos your pardon for him is like a license to cheat. He'd be like: She'll fall for any story. Once again, am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by handbagss(f): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

its quite painful but forgive him and let him go.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
ginawest:
abeg leave d guy jawe!!he told u he was having sex wit anoda lady,u did d normal tin n he started blaming u..was he not supposed to apologize first?bae,dre r many fishes in d river.

Ugh* Bad girl
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by niceguy7(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
Next time never ever trust anyone not even ur own blood relatives with ur life.......shotigbo mi? smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Nicepoker(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Picture of ur tears.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Dsrooftiles: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
NO

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

STONE COATED ROOFING TILES @ WHOLESALES PRICE
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Expiration of 5years contract.

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by morereb10: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
I think u r blind. cuz if u r not, u would have known is over.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

But he ignored me all through yesterday, and I don't want him to feel am forcing him on myself.

pick a NL guy here that you love and date

Simple
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Spells(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Make una dey use una head not hrt una no go gree, well na u sabi, he told u of a lady he is banging n u still dey ask weather u should forgive him on not..... U try na u love pass oh
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Nicepoker(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
ginawest:
abeg leave d guy jawe!!he told u he was having sex wit anoda lady,u did d normal tin n he started blaming u..was he not supposed to apologize first?bae,dre r many fishes in d river.
we didn't hear the other side of the story. Don't draw conclusions.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by ibzamani(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Atimes I wonder aw things do fall apart, d guy don't ve any respect 4 ur feelings at all cos if he does he wouldn't ve told u in d first place, so to me my dear sister, just forget him nd move on. Cos if u end up marrying such guy I bet it with u, u will end up blaming ur self.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by justwise(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

have never ever denied him o, he was even my first.

Now that is painful.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by phrancky(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
I have often frown at d idea people try 2 create dat there are some faithful dudes out there. I have loads of friends who are married and not one is faithful to their wives, tho they claim they love them. Dat dude ain't married to u yet and u want absolute faithfulness, even if na me I nor gree. Just go back 2 him and settle ur scores cos d next dude dat might come ur way might be a serial cheat worse than dis one cos men dese days are viral cheats. grin if there is any male dude here dat doesn't cheat, let him hit like. grin angry grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
It is time to accept that it is over. You need to move on, if a guy tells you he is having sex with someone when you DID NOT catch him in the act, he is simply giving you the opportunity to break up with him first!

Sexytemi:

But he ignored me all through yesterday, and I don't want him to feel am forcing him on myself.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Nicepoker(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cutehector:
People always fail to read the handwriting on the wall.
what if its written in a language u can't comprehend.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by freshdude99(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Every one here is just shouting let him go let him go! Follow ur heart o, I for one don't take advice from people concerning my relationship decisions. Advices from them will only end ur relationship before ur very eyes. I enjoyed and 8years long relationship tnx to the fact that I don't take advices from peeps. We fix our challenges ourselves no matter how long it takes us. We might not be enjoying the best of times now bcz of distance but I know our love is still very crazy as in the beginning kiss
Follow ur heart and ur head
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by streetzdreamz(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Life and its silly pranks,you just don't get the best you deserve from it,wasting 5years of a lady u don't plan to marry is cruel,more reason I tell folks around me I don't believe in marriage,the guy obviously ain't worthy of u,move on with your life,yea it hurts like hell if u really in love,but u won't remember any of the pains when ur ideal man pops out,patience they say is a virtue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.