Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (48817 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by tommychow(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
We haven't heard his own side of the story though. I've never heard a female admitted her faults in a relationship. You'll always hear:
- He cheated on me
- He was broke
- He was boring
- I met a better guy
- He was too nice
- He was too controlling
- He was too submissive
- He was clingy
- He was always unavailable

In fact, most women can never do anything wrong in their narrow, over-emotional minds. If he cheats, he's the bad guy. If she cheats, he wasn't good enough.
Trust me bros, it's a naive move to side a woman till the guy's piece of mind.

Too many plot holes in your story. Plus, I don't have that feminine quality of thinking otherwise, jumping into conclusions and taking sides.

I'm not saying he's innocent and she's guilty, all I'm saying is always hear both sides before we judge. #wisewords

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by KHAYGOLD(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
ginawest:
abeg leave d guy jawe!!he told u he was having sex wit anoda lady,u did d normal tin n he started blaming u..was he not supposed to apologize first?bae,dre r many fishes in d river.

Please, never listen to this trash. Her comment shows She wants you to be in her shoes, cos I doubt she's in any relationship (ajegbodo nwa enikunra). Sort out things with ur boyfriend. Something must av led to his actions. Things don't just happen, they are caused.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
JLM:
OMG its so terrible how people cheapen themselves to the point of not knowing their worth!! @Op it ladies like you that make men treat women like trash! Your guy threw all cares to the wind and had the guts to tell you point blank that he has been sle**eping with another lady, not asking your forgiveness o, but just informing you, and ur here asking this stupid question "should i leave him"? How old are you? 35? Even at 35 what nonsense is this.

No dont live him, force him to marry you and share him with hundreds of other women, while he also keeps you and ur unborn children miserable!!! nonse**nse bt afta d marriage make I no c u 4 church de do all night say u dey pray for ur husbant to change oo

Ladies pls have alittle dignity, and for God's sake stop tying urself to one guy!!! Keep as many male friends as u like, bt dont slip with any of them, i mean not even fore**play, the serious one will seek you out for marriage eventually, especially wen he knows u havnt been messing around.

Its sex that complicates things, women in the olden days were free to have as many suitors as posible com asking for their hands in marriage, infact my mum used to say that one suitor would even brus d other suitor's shoulders on his way out, yet there were no grieviances because the girl wasnt slipin wit any, they wia all competing for her hand.. Chai nawaooo hings are just getting worse ...
That was before...now on...it is ..what does you do for a leaving? Oil company staff....open legs straight. But una plenty shaa.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by IamYhudii(f): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Value is reciprocal

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by VickyRotex(f): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
aimuan:
nice one.pls permit me to copy you.
Sure, you can. I also saw it somewhere.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by VickyRotex(f): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sanguine77:

If the person you cherish is playing with you

Ofcourse you'd know. You must have noticed slight changes, except you decide to pretend about it. The Op also noticed that her guy changed, especially when he stopped picking her calls.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Cutehector(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ppearl:

why don't they(guys) just come out straight than expect us(ladies) to have magic eyes
dats not what I mean.. He already came out straight by his constant silent treatment. He evn told her he was seein someone else.. So what r u nw sayn
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by EZEUDENE(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

But he ignored me all through yesterday, and I don't want him to feel am forcing him on myself.
once relationship is concern I don't think diaris anytin like forcing everytin we do in relationship is all about love most times my wife will offend me but 4 peace 2 reign I will still go and apologise so try and know wat really went rong

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Tashaamania(f): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
laykhorn:

Absolutely my pleasure! You mind to tell what that 'something funny' is?
sometimes I see posts I didnt make. My account was hacked
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by KlaireKlement(f): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrTeymee:

Don't you ever refer to niccurs as fishes again, EVER!! angry
But its ok calling girls bitches......*Notice d question marks.I'm just asking*
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by AmInspired247(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
1. Don't marry an UNFAITHFUL MAN
2. Don't marry an IRRESPONSIBLE MAN ...they are not FIT FOR MARRIAGE

FOR MORE WISDOM,GET THE FOLLOWING FREE DOWNLOADS:
1. The Myth of Singleness,by Myles Munroe
2. Two(2) Kinds of Husbands,by Fela Durotoye
3. Is He Into Me,or Does He Want to Get Into Me,by Steve Harris
4. Who Should I Marry,by Kingsley Okonkwo
5. The 12 Tests of Love,by Tekena Ikoko
6. Destiny Mismatch,by Sam Oye

DOWNLOAD MORE@ www.aminspired247..co.il/2014/06/free-downloads-mp3sbooksvideosetc.html

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by prettymina(f): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Girlfriend wise up nd move on. That guy is done with u for life.even d family knew abt it.dont force urself on a guy..shikena shocked
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by wi5dom(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
At times I blame ladies.... why date a guy for 5years.

Sorry sister.

To me I can say it is not abt dating a guy for 5yrs and must one jump to other guys for yet another 5 yrs elapsed? I HV SEEN 3 MONTH COURTSHIP ENDING IN MARRIAGE & ALSO 5yrs+ ALSO ENDING IN MARRIAGE.

I BLAME THE GREED OF MAN NOT THE LADY.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by wi5dom(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
To the lady, no matter how much love you have for this dude, he have really showed that you don't deserve a man like him that are proud of being dirty. LOVE is reciprocal so is RESPECT

Move on to meet a better man.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by ojdotwho(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
l dont knw why people find it difficult to understand opposite sex. Imagine, u are dating a guy husband to be for absolutely five years still no trust. My dear sister, l believe u knw much about his relative walk to them the reason bin that if u leave him and start looking for another, do know kind of behaviour the people may exhibit towards you. Think wisely and make appropriate conclusion before takin any action. Check urself. Rio
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by hidee20(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
ginawest:
abeg leave d guy jawe!!he told u he was having sex wit anoda lady,u did d normal tin n he started blaming u..was he not supposed to apologize first?bae,dre r many fishes in d river.

I support your advice but you didn't add that the process of catching a good one maybe long and frustrating sometimes
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by IYANGBALI: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
stop crying his preek is big enough to go round and his sperm cannot be exhausted,so allow other babes to follow chop until you are ready to settle down with him,you too should give abuja guys your toto to chop afterall the thing no get metre
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Amazo: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
Have been dating this guy for the past five year, we'av never fight or break up within those five years, I believed in his love even after moving to abuja and he was in lag, I could bet on is love with my life, because of him I told other guys off, recently we were to go to his sis wedding which I had prepared for, then a week to the wedding he stopped picking his calls that were from me, till the wedding day, i called his sis and asked her if he was @ the wedding and she said yes, I cried cos of the pains, when I told my friends, they were like I should forget him cos he's cheating on me, I refused to accept that logic and still believe he was not cheating on me, then Thursday this week, he told me on whatsapp how he has been having sex with a lady, and when I got angry, he started blaming and even stopped to reply my massages and am like who's suppose to be angry here, him or I?, that is why am here to ask if I should just let him go?.

Stop whining and go get yourself laid because that's what you really want even though it looks like that's not what you want. A woman looking for a shoulder to cry on metaphorically, is actually looking for a dîck to ride on literally.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Goldenboy842(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
Have been dating this guy for the past five year, we'av never fight or break up within those five years, I believed in his love even after moving to abuja and he was in lag, I could bet on is love with my life, because of him I told other guys off, recently we were to go to his sis wedding which I had prepared for, then a week to the wedding he stopped picking his calls that were from me, till the wedding day, i called his sis and asked her if he was @ the wedding and she said yes, I cried cos of the pains, when I told my friends, they were like I should forget him cos he's cheating on me, I refused to accept that logic and still believe he was not cheating on me, then Thursday this week, he told me on whatsapp how he has been having sex with a lady, and when I got angry, he started blaming and even stopped to reply my massages and am like who's suppose to be angry here, him or I?, that is why am here to ask if I should just let him go?.
5 years is too much to date.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Amazo: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
stop crying his preek is big enough to go round and his sperm cannot be exhausted,so allow other babes to follow chop until you are ready to settle down with him,you too should give abuja guys your toto to chop afterall the thing no get metre

Exactly! He made her his side chick, so she either makes him her side dîck, or vacates the relationship. Simple! Nobody has time to be answering stupîd questions.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by IYANGBALI: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
[qzuote author=Amazo post=34497844]

Exactly! He made her his side chick, so she either makes him her side dîck, or vacates the relationship. Simple! Nobody has time to be answering stupîd questions.[/quote]baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy grin
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by raziboi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

from experience.... dia are many fishes in De river.. Buh five years is different ....I believe dat guy loves u......starting a new relationship.... Ma sister no be here oooo... try and sort things out first.... abeg
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by nwadiuko1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
I think you should rather be in school
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Amazo: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
[qzuote author=Amazo post=34497844]

Exactly! He made her his side chick, so she either makes him her side dîck, or vacates the relationship. Simple! Nobody has time to be answering stupîd questions.baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy grin

The world would be too boring without us grin! One man's main chick is another man's side chick; and one woman's main dîck is another woman's side dîck.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by IYANGBALI: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Amazo:

The world would be too boring without us grin! One man's main chick is another man's side chick; and one woman's main dîck is another woman's side dîck.
i totally agree with you. I always wonder why some people are always complaining of what they cannot finish. I wish members of the national assembly will pass a law that will make Nigerians to chop any toto/preek dey desire without qualms and make it an offence for any man or woman to complain of him/her being cheated,Naija go sweet pass honey if this is done
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by geelord(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

The other ladyhas prepared better 'kobnomi' for him..... Or she has fone things u dd not to to him.... Just let go
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by xdunamis(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
you are telling a one sided story

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by MrTeymee(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
KlaireKlement:

But its ok calling girls bitches......*Notice d question marks.I'm just asking*

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Amazo: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i totally agree with you. I always wonder why some people are always complaining of what they cannot finish. I wish members of the national assembly will pass a law that will make Nigerians to chop any toto/preek dey desire without qualms and make it an offence for any man or woman to complain of him/her being cheated,Naija go sweet pass honey if this is done

Share a COkeCK with Iyangbali grin
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by matingo(f): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
He was not remorseful after doing the wrong thing, that shows that he has been thinking of an excuse to end the relationship.
He has made up his mind, it time for you to let go too.
Cheers!
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by uwa1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
USB On-The-Go, often abbreviated USB OTG, is a specification that allows USB devices such as digital audio players or mobile phones to act as a host, allowing other USB devices like a USB flash drive, mouse, or keyboard to be attached to them. This OTG Flash Drive has a dual USB, that is (Micro USB for smartphones) and (USB 2.0 for computers).

With this OTG Flash Drive, you can do the following and more;

(1) Transfer files between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet
(2) You can carry your files (documents) for that interview and read on your smartphone.
(3) Traveling on that long journey, then you can save films to watch, music files to listen to or document files to read.
(4) Free up space on your Smartphone with the Smartphone flash drive
(5) Backup and viewing of documents, photos or video content from your Smartphone or tablet or PC.
(6) Store your favorite photo/video/music files on the Smartphone USB and enjoy them on your smartphone or tablet.
(7) Search, copy, delete, playback and sort your files with ease.
(cool Supports Smart Handheld Devices (micro-USB) and PC (USB) data transmission.
(9) Plug and play, no cables required
And lots more....

Compatibility
(1) Compatible with most Android devices.
(2) Other Android device that do not have OTG function, can download any of these application from goggleplay so as to enable OTG Functions on their smartphones;
(a) StickMount by ChainFire
(b) USB OTG Helper
(3) Also download "Es file explorer" from Goggleplay for easy useage

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by ifewise(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
U re the cause,Fr a guy to act like this,you did something wrong.Why is he venting Anger on U? u re nt telling us the other side of d story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.