Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures (6798 Views)

The Biggest Scammer / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2015
Sorry for bothering you with this post that is definitely not politically.
I hereby appeal to all good minds here to help the poor, helpless and frustrated people defrauded by this crooks (lagtech and jimmy) to call the attention of Seun and all relevant Nairaland mods to put this thread below front page so as to deal with the scammers once and for all.

lagtech has clients goods and cash worth over N5m undelivered for more than one year now, and thee is no hope that he will refund money or deliver the goods.
Infact he have since abandoned the thread for months now without a single post or update, but for my renewed vigour in launching a vigorous campaign and trying to bring relief to the numerous people he has scammed.

Petition Thread against the scammer lagtech
https://www.nairaland.com/2361172/front-page-seun-nairaland-mods#34481691

lagtech thread where he scams people: https://www.nairaland.com/1800705/buy-import-laptopsphones-etc-cheap/371

The scammers details
Name: lagtech
Lagtech:
Name: Taiwo Hussin Ademosu
GTB Account No: 0018983400

Address: 6732 114TH CIRCLE N CHAMPLIN MIINNESOTA 55316
Phone Number:+16122512624

Jimmy ita Akaiso (His partner in Nigeria)
GTB: 0016877552
UBA: 2045001932

Address: 26, Kogberegbe Street Isolo. opposite General hospital, Isolo, lagos.

Tel: 08102743983

Below is the pictures of Jimmy. These are pictures of Jimmy from his facebook page, but he has since removed his pictures from the page.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2475674_img20150106wa0003333_jpeg37a70ce968704010fbdd166da70e7d7c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2475673_img20150106wa0000_jpege819971b17a175c705fd351e2543e0db

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by winetapper: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2015

99days for the thief one day for the owner

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2015
The thief looks like shrek in the second pic grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2015
him Nose be like cobra yansh

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Seun, Lalastisla, Mods of ggood hearts

please do the needful, help hurtful and frustrated souls out. The mod "DRAGNET" in technology section is heavily compromised make this thread Front-page to prevent more people falling for these crooks, they are still advertising to unsuspecting Nairalanders.

https://www.nairaland.com/1800705/buy-import-laptopsphones-etc-cheap/371
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2015
lagtech is heartless, no one knows his true identity. The only details known about him is the GTB bank account clients pay to which he claims are not his. He claims his name is Emmanuel which is a Big, Fat Lie. From investigations it is obvious lagtech is no where near USA, he runs the scam business with his Nigerian partner jimmy who alone knows and can unravel the mystery behind lagtech.

At the moment jimmy cannot be found publicy, his shop at Isolo has been abandoned for months now. I appeal to all relevant authorities to please make this thread frontpage:
https://www.nairaland.com/1800705/buy-import-laptopsphones-etc-cheap
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by INTROVERT(f): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by agarawu23(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2015
shocked
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by M0GIDI: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Scambuster1:

It is a big shame, a very big shame I must say. The most annoying part is that the mod for that section "DRAGNET" just failed to do his work, he is even providing cover for the lagtech crook, DRAGNET have banned so many people who have complained, he oftentimes delete and hides posts against lagtech and he have failed to satisfactorily deny an alegation that he got a laptop bribe from the criminal.

Try sending an email to Seun, see if that helps.
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2015
Thanks for the comments all. For all those viewing this thread kindly go through this thread and see the madness going on there. After one year and counting this lagtech crook still has clients goods and money with him.
Some people are even suspecting that lagtech and jimmy are one and the same person, because it is obvious tht lagtech is not actually in the USA.

https://www.nairaland.com/1800705/buy-import-laptopsphones-etc-cheap

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Chubhie: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2015
winetapper:

99days for the thief one day for the owner
If 99 days is for the thief and one day for the owner then, a wise thief will probably eliminate the house owner before he gets the one chance or steal enough those 99 times and buy a judge against the weakened owner.

It should be 99 days for the owner and just one day for the thief cos of complacency on the part of the owner to keep watch 100% of the time.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by kayzat: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2015
Lagtech is a big thief and he must be brought to justice. I hope Seun and all his mods will atleast keep that thread open.

Cc: Resourceman, chideking, fashrola, vstuffs, balogunsam, NnamdiN, Gowaga68 et al
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by amAZEing: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2015
Nairaland - Copyright ©2005 - 2015 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by free2ryhme: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2015
M0GIDI:

Try sending an email to Seun, see if that helps.

y send an email to seun when he oversees all that goes on here thru his mod angry
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by kilode100(f): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2015
Lagtech and dragnet why does this the name sound alike??

What do I know?

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Ohammadike: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2015
Another internet theif exposed.l don't even take nairaland retailers seriously

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by olabukola: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Why must you pay money to an account of somebody you don't know in person. The way Nigeria is I don't think its advice able, visit his shop or business place inspect the goods yourself if ok pay and go with the goods. Nigerian business environment is not yet ripe for internet biz cus nobody regulate/enforce the laws hence people are taking advantage of others.

Mod is compromised, police is compromised everybody is compromised and the man for everybody is no where to be found. I weep for Nigeria honestly.
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by stinggy(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Still watching how this will end...
Though you haven't presented 'empirical evidences' like bank slips etc..
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by atlwireles: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Nigerians believe too many fairy tales, a little due diligence will go a long way. Nairaland business/agric/auto forums work great, you just have to separate petty thieves from real business opportunities.
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by tociano009(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2015
angry
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2015
olabukola:
Why must you pay money to an account of somebody you don't know in person. The way Nigeria is I don't think its advice able, visit his shop or business place inspect the goods yourself if ok pay and go with the goods. Nigerian business environment is not yet ripe for internet biz cus nobody regulate/enforce the laws hence people are taking advantage of others.

Mod is compromised, police is compromised everybody is compromised and the man for everybody is no where to be found. I weep for Nigeria honestly.

gbam kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Scambuster1:
Sorry for bothering you with this post that is definitely not politically.
I hereby appeal to all good minds here to help the poor, helpless and frustrated people defrauded by this crooks (lagtech and jimmy) to call the attention of Seun and all relevant Nairaland mods to put this thread below front page so as to deal with the scammers once and for all.

lagtech has clients goods and cash worth over N5m undelivered for more than one year now, and thee is no hope that he will refund money or deliver the goods.
Infact he have since abandoned the thread for months now without a single post or update, but for my renewed vigour in launching a vigorous campaign and trying to bring relief to the numerous people he has scammed.

Petition Thread against the scammer lagtech
https://www.nairaland.com/2361172/front-page-seun-nairaland-mods#34481691

lagtech thread where he scams people: https://www.nairaland.com/1800705/buy-import-laptopsphones-etc-cheap/371

The scammers details
Name: lagtech
Lagtech:
Name: Taiwo Hussin Ademosu
GTB Account No: 0018983400

Address: 6732 114TH CIRCLE N CHAMPLIN MIINNESOTA 55316
Phone Number:+16122512624

Jimmy ita Akaiso (His partner in Nigeria)
GTB: 0016877552
UBA: 2045001932

Address: 26, Kogberegbe Street Isolo. opposite General hospital, Isolo, lagos.

Tel: 08102743983

Below is the pictures of Jimmy. These are pictures of Jimmy from his facebook page, but he has since removed his pictures from the page.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2475674_img20150106wa0003333_jpeg37a70ce968704010fbdd166da70e7d7c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2475673_img20150106wa0000_jpege819971b17a175c705fd351e2543e0db
op,are u telling me u transacted a Biz worth 5million+ without meeting one on one or what? I can't even trust my 1k to anyone without meeting patapata na pay on delivery

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
M0GIDI:
Nothing ever happens to Nairaland scammers, I wonder why?

Seun is not in his element regarding scammers, the once popular Auto and business sections are now playgrounds for hordes of online scammers.
Shame
are going to blame SEUN or the mods? Or the gullible Nigerians? Pls what does it cost u to meet face to face while transacting business? Some people are impossible walahi,... I can't even trust my friend with my 5k,I have serious trust issues
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Ohammadike: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
op,are u telling me u transacted a Biz worth 5million+ without meeting one on one or what? I can't even trust my 1k to anyone without meeting patapata na pay on delivery
The 5 million is not an individual transaction rather a collective scam
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Scambuster1:

It is a big shame, a very big shame I must say. The most annoying part is that the mod for that section "DRAGNET" just failed to do his work, he is even providing cover for the lagtech crook, DRAGNET have banned so many people who have complained, he oftentimes delete and hides posts against lagtech and he have failed to satisfactorily deny an alegation that he got a laptop bribe from the criminal.
op, no insult meant here.did SEUN and the mods participated in the transaction? Were they aware u did a transaction with the aforementioned person? Some of us need to start taking people's rule and regulations very serious, they are there to guide us not mislead us....but since you've done the needful by pasting his pics,we will all be on the lookout for him! But pls let's be careful in our dealings always, no one is too smart or too dull to get scammed, being conscious is the key

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
amAZEing:
Nairaland - Copyright ©2005 - 2015 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
God bless u,exactly what am saying, u can't blame others for ur mistakes
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by meforyou1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nairaland biggest scammers are in the auto forum. I fell victim of it once. And said never again
Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by nonaira: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Funny thing, I just read the scammer's old post, the bastard in question even had the audacity to call an Igbo guy 419.Thief. grin grin Typical Yoruba Thief. Yoruba and fucking stealing, they are like twins.

At OP to be honest, you gotta admit you should be blamed as well. Why would you transfer money to someone you don't know especially a f2king Nigerian. You should have known better. When you deal with any, emphasis on Any Nigerian make sure you request to see the product, test it out and make sure it works and finally, have the product in your hand before giving any form of money to the seller. Don't trust a Nigerian. You should blame yourself as well for what transpired

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures by dkronicle(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lolx oloshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Beaten Thoroughly For Hiding Condom With Sperm In Her Vagina For Ritual / Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison / Couple Chained Houseboy To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41