Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You (32363 Views)

Eight Strange Things Most Women Do When They Like You But Won't Admit / If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by morereb10: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
hahahahahahahah, ladies I hope u r learning. don't be a learner ooo
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
Just try as much as possible to be.close to his family members before you finally get married to him.
That's what am doing. And it's really helping.
You get to know how cool they are with you, how they behave and such. Unlike meeting your to be mother-in-law two weeks before introduction or engagement grin
That's a total disaster. Mama won't know anything about u, neither will u know nothing about her too.
That's the beginning of fight.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Dsrooftiles: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
ok
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by fikky2013(f): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Even after all these some mothers won't appreciate.
Just pray that heaven should help us

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Prettydiamond(f): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mother in law? I fear them. Ishiamu's mum will make a great mother in law but NO!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by tociano009(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
grin
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
I only came here to read lies grin..im never getting married
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by okonelfg(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Witch na witch

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Uwaomapaul(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
space booked
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
show her yur ding dong..

she go con like yu grin
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by amokeme(f): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
I can't make my boyfriend's mum like me.. I Am not even going to put any extra effort. I'll just be myself. If she doesn't like me, or if she thinks I am not good enough for her son..., she must have her reasons. I'll just respect myself and leave both of them sad

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by handbagss(f): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
OK, I will try.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by deezayNEO(f): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
No hard work on my part..

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by xmileeasy: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
I would prefer: How to make your girlfriend mum like you
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by danchuzzy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
A qirl breakinq my heart don't shock me.. because i always expect it and i don't raise my expectations to hiqh to end up beinq dissapointed.. what hurts me is not her infidelity but her attempt to infidelity.

attempt at bros...
attempt at
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Prettydiamond:
Mother in law? I fear them. Ishiamu's mum will make a great mother in law but NO!

You will become one, it's a matter of time.
All these things needs wisdom. Understanding each other's temperament and accepting each other for who they are.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
amokeme:
I can't make my boyfriend's mum like me..

Yea its extra hard for oloshos,God go help una finally

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Elslim: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
mtcheew.. that's if she even know my real house sef..

dis guy no like hm mama ooh
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
amokeme:
I can't make my boyfriend's mum like me..

Why are u sounding like a bitter daughter-in-law already grin
She self no go fit like u
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
handbagss:
OK, I will try.

You could start by shaving the hairs on ur arm
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by CaptPlanet(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
They should write essays too
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by amokeme(f): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
classicB:

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by amokeme(f): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
classicB:

its not like that.. I just feel you can't force someone to like you.. Most especially a would be mother in-law. My cousin is a victim of this, and she is suffering cry if she had taken a walk 8years ago she won't be going through this agony..
If you are marrying a guy, believe it or not.. You are marrying his whole family too and not just himself. If the mum or any key person doesn't like you in that family.. You won't have peace
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by pacino26(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
amokeme:
I can't make my boyfriend's mum like me.. I Am not even going to put any extra effort. I'll just be myself. If she doesn't like me, or if she thinks I am not good enough for her son..., she must have her reasons. I'll just respect myself and leave both of them sad

Rationally, no girl is good enough for a mother to entrust the life of her son to. Same goes to the fathers too, is always this 'good for nothing boy' but in the end just like one of the points raised by the Op you don't start by trying to completely show you're there to replace them rather to continue the work of caring and loving. A mother or father that easily accepts you shows you're not the first and probably acting nice cuz they know your tenure is like a Monday.

Learn to win their hearts cuz some day you'll have to scrutinize the young man or woman your child will bring home.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by lankieman: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
what if she just won't like U?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by MrDoGood(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
mtcheew.. that's if she even know my real house sef..
You're still a kid then
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by rockingpink: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
This mother in law na God?....Haba!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by handbagss(f): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
youmour:

You could start by shaving the hairs on ur arm
OK.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Zeze06(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Emodeee:

Are u going to be patronising olosho all ur life?

grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
tohpahz:
Lol. All these. Just to make her like u.. na wa o..

I tire oo

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Prettydiamond(f): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
classicB:

You will become one, it's a matter of time.
All these things needs wisdom. Understanding each other's temperament and accepting each other for who they are.
dat's right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / I Found Her In Youth Service / Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.