Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Using Water From House Air Conditioner Inside Care Radiator - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Using Water From House Air Conditioner Inside Care Radiator (7369 Views)

Top Signs Of Radiator Failure / When Is The Right Time To Wash Your Radiator? / How To Fix Your Car's Air Conditioner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Water From House Air Conditioner Inside Care Radiator by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Emekasmart:

Now i can see u are ignorant,look at urself very well from hair to toe,u are ought to be in yaba left.
Cretin until you remove the smart from your moniker don't quote me.
Re: Using Water From House Air Conditioner Inside Care Radiator by FlyboyZee: 6:11am On Aug 03, 2015
Emekasmart:

Now i can see u are ignorant,look at urself very well from hair to toe,u are ought to be in yaba left.
kokaneprodigy:

Cretin until you remove the smart from your moniker don't quote me.
Please, this is Cartalk. We don't do insults and abuses here. We seek advice and opinion and try to help one another resolve issues with cars and not to trade words, insults and blames.

Please the two of you should just take this your childish rants to politics section where you can either join the PDP or APC goons and insult the hell outta ya lives.

@Ikenna, Lomomike. Please, you guys should sanitize this thread o. Its becoming very unbecoming of...
Re: Using Water From House Air Conditioner Inside Care Radiator by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Abatically my man, longest time.... I see you
Re: Using Water From House Air Conditioner Inside Care Radiator by abatically(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2015
lomomike:
Abatically my man, longest time.... I see you

My oga I hail oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NADDC Director Jelani Aliyu Challenges Mechanics To Embrace Technology / [photos And Video] Phyno Cars And House: The Secret You Might Not Know / Interpol/Nigeria Police Setup Checkpoints In Abuja (Is Lagos next?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.