Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

Help.! Help.... Help - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help.! Help.... Help (1723 Views)

Help! Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.! Help.... Help by starbuck(f): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Please I need help on how to make Chapman.... No knowledge is a waste.
Re: Help.! Help.... Help by ibizgirl(f): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Equal part fanta and sprite. Add drops of agustora bitters and grenadine or blackcurrant for the colour

starbuck:
Please I need help on how to make Chapman.... No knowledge is a waste.
Re: Help.! Help.... Help by Hazardd(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2015
whats chapman
Re: Help.! Help.... Help by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2015
Hazardd:
whats chapman

Oyibo Zobo. grin
Re: Help.! Help.... Help by Hazardd(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
tchidi:

Oyibo Zobo. grin
ok, i havent heard of that before lol
Re: Help.! Help.... Help by kari4chat: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Buy Angostura Bitters it goes for #3500,A bottle of Grenadine(the red coloured syrup) a bottle of sprite and Fanta,you need ice cubes,a tot glass,and lime juice(extracted from lime).
Get a clean glass,put some ice cubes as desired,use the tot glass and measure one tot of grenadine,and pour in ur iced glass. Add two drops of Angostura bitters,a tot of lime juice,divide d sprite and coke into equal half and pour them(@ half quantity each) into the glass,and its ready to serve. Cut cucumber or orange,as garnishers on the glass brim,slip in ur straw and enjoy ur drink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.! Help.... Help by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2017
kari4chat:
Buy Angostura Bitters it goes for #3500,A bottle of Grenadine(the red coloured syrup) a bottle of sprite and Fanta,you need ice cubes,a tot glass,and lime juice(extracted from lime).
Get a clean glass,put some ice cubes as desired,use the tot glass and measure one tot of grenadine,and pour in ur iced glass. Add two drops of Angostura bitters,a tot of lime juice,divide d sprite and coke into equal half and pour them(@ half quantity each) into the glass,and its ready to serve. Cut cucumber or orange,as garnishers on the glass brim,slip in ur straw and enjoy ur drink.

Sorry to bump up dis quite old topic, do you know where i can buy that grenadine syrup in Lagos?

Thanks
Re: Help.! Help.... Help by kari4chat: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2017
fuckerstard:

Sorry to bump up dis quite old topic, do you know where i can buy that grenadine syrup in Lagos?

Thanks

Sorry I'm based in Port Harcourt. I have no idea. But you could walk into any good wine shop and ask them.
All the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wheat To Make Pap? / For Sale: A Brand New Deep Fryer. / Kirishi,a Northern Delicacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.