Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" (2159 Views)

Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Obama Owns $5M House, Nig. Ex-oil Minister Owns $18M House-sr Adeola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by Olaedo1: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
[size=15pt]B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!!

More Nigerians come out to condemn thug-journalist, Adeola Fayehun, for her embarrassing character on Inauguration Day
[/size]

***As a lecturer in Media Ethics we unanimously scored her zero yesterday in class here in Johannesburg

Abiola Kahdijat had this to say: "Sahara Reporters celebrating its failure. A journalist who chased his/her target for minutes and couldn't get a single word out from the target is a failure.
We saw how you guys went wild after Mugabe failed to alter a word... Lack of professionalism at its peak!"

"That was extremely unprofessional and capable of causing diplomatic rift between Nations. Mugabe was tolerant and acted like the Hero by not uttering a word."

Alexander Orchman says: So you call that stupid approach to another country's president a great achievement, how many Nigeria politician have you been able to follow and embarrass that way? You should be ashamed of your way of journalism and go back to school.. The last time I watched you interview Doyin Okupe with all the trash he said about Nigeria you could not even attack him or ask him any crazy question even while he was standing in from of you insulting Nigerians.. Example he said ''Nigeria is not America so for that reason we don't need electric trains'' Why don't attack him that way? I guess you wanted a selfie with Mugabe in order to be noticed.. Talk to our leaders first before embarrassing another country's leader, he has never been address like that in any part of the world in such a touting manner. FIX UR #HOME FIRST

Ugochukwu Johnbosco Chinedu Ezeomedo says: Mediocrity is being promoted in Nigeria. As a lecturer in Media Ethics we unanimously scored her zero yesterday in class here in Johannesburg. She showed practical example of unethical and unprofessional journalism. Please stop promoting that mediocre. Is that how Christine Amanpour of CNN or any other well-mannered and professional journalist get their information from their interviewee?

Abdul-mujeeb Bayo Adebolajo ends off by saying: By the way who made this Dracula-like market woman the "queen of Nigerian satire?. More like her royal stupidness. You've earned a bad reputation for spewing disrespect for the past government now you seek to export your Junkery to the outside world and give Nigeria a bad name and more enemies, hence tearing the African continent apart with your divisive yellow journalism. You won't endure for long, soon you'll become a pariah media and isolated like a malicious virus.

Nigerians are still hot over this issue and are not ready to let it go. From the way things are unfolding, it may be proper for Ms. Fayehun to issue an unreserved apology to President Mugabe, Nigerians, and the rest of Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by 9niceguy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Noted
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
I thought about dis oooo! I felt respect would have being given to the old man!

Sahara reporters hv now Exported their shambolic attitude to the outside world

4 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by saintfizzo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
The Babe is a star IMO.... she saw the chance and took it... every1 is bound to av critics,but for me,she kinda upgraded her game wiv dt.... she's a fuckin journalist and she can fuckin ask anything she wishes to know.... PERIOD!!!

4 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by LFJ: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Great one Deola! Let whoever want to die go to Lagoon.
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by sammyj: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
SR went too far on this !!!

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by Begonia(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
"Where's that Zuma sef"

The issue isn't about the questions asked but the way they were asked.
Sahara Reporters' journalists are very unprofessional.
Her behaviour was unethical.

2 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
She's a nasty, ignorant airhead who doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a microphone, not to mention a nation's president.

And then they get mad when we say a woman's place is in the kitchen.

Our unreserved apologies to President Mugabe for the embarrassing episode.

5 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by craleonic: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Quack-journalist.

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by brownlord: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Justwise will be here any moment to defend the useless and hypocritical media house

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by OreMI22: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
The sad thing is that Nigeria is full of people worse than Mugabe, but Nigerian thug journalists dare not attack them like this because they know what their security will do to their camera etc.

Mugabe has been accused of many thing EXCEPT CORRUPTION. Not many Nigerian politicians can boast of such pedigree.

3 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by tociano009(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
K
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by ndcide(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
We all knew how low SR went in past years, we are waiting to see the trajectory of their journalism this time.
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
For sure Apc will support dem own She behaved like a thugs Like apc thugs like sahara reporters Its was fvcking unprofessional Only fulls will support her

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by Shortyy(f): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
the girl with guts
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by jaysniggs: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Shortyy:
the girl with guts

My dear, sit down, think and ask yourself the honest million naira question,
"What concerns her with Mugabe"? Aren't there Nigerian politicians who need to be ambushed the way she ambushed a whole president?
I mean these people have done worse things.
I think she was just too overzealous, because stupid unprofessional journalism like that could have caused a rift between 2 african nations.
I think she is a big fool who is risking her life all in the name of journalism.
The girl dull, she too dull abeg.

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by Shortyy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
jaysniggs:

My dear, sit down, think and ask yourself the honest million naira question,
"What concerns her with Mugabe"? Aren't there Nigerian politicians who need to be ambushed the way she ambushed a whole president?
I mean these people have done worse things.
I think she was just too overzealous, because stupid unprofessional journalism like that could have caused a rift between 2 african nations.
I think she is a big fool who is risking her life all in the name of journalism.
The girl dull, she too dull abeg.
K

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by osifred(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
You invite somebody to you house to come celebrate with you and you embarrassed him for not inviting you to his house for celebration.

I am the last person that will support dictatorship however I must state that the manner the journalist went about it was highly unprofessional. Attacking the president of a sovereign nation in such an occasional is uncalled for, therefore the nation owes mugabe an apology.

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by Caseless: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
I don't like the way Mugabe was disgraced in Nigeria; you don't invite people and expose them to such embarassment.

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by seniorklop: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
I would have asked same questions if i was in her shoes. Whether she did it professionally or otherwise is not the issue but the inability of mugabe to answer those questions should be of concern.
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by olasmith10(m): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2015
The deed has bn done..she has guts weda her questions were irrelevant or not..dier isn't a rule that says don't ask Mugabe questions...buh above all, she had a sinister move which backfired..
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by tuk2ato(m): 12:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Please what question did she ask Muagbe?
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by olasmith10(m): 12:34am On Jun 07, 2015
tuk2ato:
Please what question did she ask Muagbe?

she asked Mugabe wen he is gng to step down..initially she asked how are u Mr Mugabe, and Mugabe smiled and ansd am fine not knowing d atomic bomb question was coming..
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by tuk2ato(m): 12:42am On Jun 07, 2015
Thanks man. Wetin concern am. The hard questions dem no go gree ask Nigerian politicians.
olasmith10:

she asked Mugabe wen he is gng to step down..initially she asked how are u Mr Mugabe, and Mugabe smiled and ansd am fine not knowing d atomic bomb question was coming..
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by olasmith10(m): 1:23am On Jun 07, 2015
tuk2ato:
Thanks man. Wetin concern am. The hard questions dem no go gree ask Nigerian politicians.

lol..d young lady reminds me of Christiane Amanpour of CNN...
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by tuk2ato(m): 2:33am On Jun 07, 2015
Wrong occasion to ask the question.
olasmith10:

lol..d young lady reminds me of Christiane Amanpour of CNN...
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by ebamma(m): 3:36am On Jun 07, 2015
I always had this feeling that Sahara reporters is another CIA project, seems I was right, those guys are being funded by America to fight governments the don't like
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by moderate99(m): 3:58am On Jun 07, 2015
ebamma:
I always had this feeling that Sahara reporters is another CIA project, seems I was right, those guys are being funded by America to fight governments the don't like
o yes

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by moderate99(m): 4:00am On Jun 07, 2015
thinking she has done d ryt thing.....nonsense!
Re: More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" by justwise(m): 6:26am On Jun 07, 2015
She was condemned in South Africa? For me that is an honour.Their opinions matters very little.

No tyrant deserves respect.

(1) (Reply)

Criticising Buhari Over " President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant / Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo / This Photo Is The Biggest Reason Nnamdi Kanu Wants To Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.