Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test (51109 Views)

Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by donhils: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
jadajada:
One week used innjoo fire available for sale. Anybody interested shld indicated.
Why are you selling?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by jadajada: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
donhils:

Why are you selling?
because i want to sell it.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by bigtt76(f): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
100% battery charge on Innjoo Fire grin not that bad as made to understand undecided

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
bigtt76:
100% battery charge on Innjoo Fire grin not that bad as made to understand undecided

I like the interface. What's the name of your launcher?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by bigtt76(f): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
I used Google Now Launcher on a plain black background with the transparent weather widget. The other blue and green background are from the CM battery app tool.

Misterkelv:

I like the interface. What's the name of your launcher?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
bigtt76:
I used Google Now Launcher on a plain black background with the transparent weather widget. The other blue and green background are from the CM battery app tool.

Thanks! Will tryout Google launcher.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by donhils: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
bigtt76:
Are you Using Google now launcher?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by bigtt76(f): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yes I do

donhils:

Are you Using Google now launcher?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by hardeshorlar(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thank God you complain about their InnUI or InnOS.

It's the worst. No home screen. Updating an App results in multiple same icon. If you arrange the App icons and restart, the order goes away.

I use InnJoo-Note E... And I hate it for that.
Why can't they just leave it NATIVE. I hate Launchers... They take up my RAM which would have been useful for gaming

I would advise anyone to go for the bigger guy (InnJoo-Note Pro or Innjoo One) instead of Fire.

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
hardeshorlar:
Thank God you complain about their InnUI or InnOS.

It's the worst. No home screen. Updating an App results in multiple same icon. If you arrange the App icons and restart, the order goes away.

I use InnJoo-Note E... And I hate it for that.
Why can't they just leave it NATIVE. I hate Launchers... They take up my RAM which would have been useful for gaming

I would advise anyone to go for the bigger guy (InnJoo-Note Pro or Innjoo One) instead of Fire.
There are launchers that are light weight - eg smart launcher
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by TAVOX: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
MissTechy:
INNJOO FIRE: CAMERA COMPARISON
I know the burning question on those that are interested in the InnJoo Fire is ā€“ HOW IS THE CAMERA LIKE? 5MP Back camera? No way!

Well before you say No way, Iā€™d take you on a series of comparison ā€“ For this, I would be pairing the InnJoo Fire against the Samsung Galaxy duos.

INNJOO FIRE VS SAMSUNG GALAXY DUOS: BACK CAMERA

I decided to take a picture of my new baby (Samsung NX300) using the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 (N25,000+) and the InnJoo Fire (N17,700+)

First I would be taking the first round of test with the flashlight on, while the second round of back camera test is without the flashlight

(THE INNJOO FIRE BACK CAMERA PICTURE is the one up the Samsung Galaxy S duos is below)

Pls how much did you buy your Samsung NX300 camera?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2015
TAVOX:

Pls how much did you buy your Samsung NX300 camera?

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by amani337(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2015
Who wan sell innjoo fire. Am in delta.

what's app me@07061894828
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by JustCare: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2015
bigtt76:
Activated Sim but not the 3Gb data undecided
hello I sent you a pm. is that okay? just for a little techwise discussion.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by bigtt76(f): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2015
You sure? grin tongue we can discuss here na for the benefit of others if you don't mind. I hardly log on to my registered email though.

JustCare:

hello I sent you a pm. is that okay? just for a little techwise discussion.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by JustCare: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2015
lol grin what else do you think could be my motive of sending the pm okay. what's the name of your weather widget? The 1pm- 7pm you used your battery was it constant usage?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by dynalite(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2015
pls does the innjoo fire has Hspa+
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2015
dynalite:
pls does the innjoo fire has Hspa+

Yes it does
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by freshlasgidiboi: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Please does anyone know if I can return my broken Innjoo 1 to Jumia to get it fixed as I learnt Innjoo does not have approval for some of their phones and the office and service center is shut down.
So please can anyone tell me if I can return this phone to Jumia as I bought it from them in June.
Thanks for the help.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2015
freshlasgidiboi:
Please does anyone know if I can return my broken Innjoo 1 to Jumia to get it fixed as I learnt Innjoo does not have approval for some of their phones and the office and service center is shut down.
So please can anyone tell me if I can return this phone to Jumia as I bought it from them in June.
Thanks for the help.

They would resume operation soon, I called them and they confirmed it
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Waspy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
MissTechy....pls how is the Innjoo fire screen. Is it anti-scratch?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Waspy:
MissTechy....pls how is the Innjoo fire screen. Is it anti-scratch?

No it isn't
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Epistemology(f): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2015
@Misstechy, how much is Injoo fire currently
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Epistemology:
@Misstechy, how much is Injoo fire currently

17700 on jumia
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Two weeks used innjoo fire for sale
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by jaykaylegend(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
@misstechy has the not charging to 100% issh been solved by innjoo??
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by kentochi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
inderhappy:
Two weeks used innjoo fire for sale
how much and why are you selling it?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by iceberryose(m): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Has anyone tried xposed modules on this phone?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2015
kentochi:

how much and why are you selling it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name / Did You Know Whatsapp Calls Are This Cheap? / ::: Your Apps Thread :::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.