Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Who's Up For A Battle? - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Who's Up For A Battle? (969 Views)

I Seek For A Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Up For A Battle? by Booyakasha(f): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2015
I believe no one on nairaland can beat me on a rap battle.. Here's my freestyle:

Stop lurking around like ghosts whim, do y'all move limbs when i boost the trim? ya'll are my slave, yeah you're my b.itch, jerk your whole life out that ditch you're in, now you're just my jon dalkovich
Yo, you can ask me, the truth about s.eun osewa, is he truly the illuminati?
No, he's something like the atheist guy, bro, i'm moving nasty
mood is ghastly f.uck your life enter my zone let the fungus strike you've been inducted to the hive angry

Okay!
Re: Who's Up For A Battle? by nickyvil: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Big dogs don't back, work hard never underestimate me,... I'm d light. Oo yeah bliv me dats what dey call me,... Hmmn nigga, u dey form nick hogan forget am u got nothing u got no lyrics,... Amma just break u down wose u slap hahaha look am u dey shake like cooked chicken.
Re: Who's Up For A Battle? by ElDaIllest(m): 1:15am On Jun 08, 2015
I'm a newbie willing to work my way up the ladder...gonna brawl you though
Re: Who's Up For A Battle? by jvincent(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
luk at,i dey fresh like cartoon..hmmn i dey play like cartoon..turn,...be4 u luk like cartoooon.yah i remenber,in my school dayz so pple cal me olodo.nigba ti mi dagba won pe mi ni olododo see miii ii she Dupe o ni dodo..dat is me bobby too bad
Re: Who's Up For A Battle? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Booyakasha:
I believe no one on nairaland can beat me on a rap battle.. Here's my freestyle:

Stop lurking around like ghosts whim, do y'all move limbs when i boost the trim? ya'll are my slave, yeah you're my b.itch, jerk your whole life out that ditch you're in, now you're just my jon dalkovich
mood is ghastly f.uck your life enter my zone let the fungus strike you've been inducted to the hive angry

Okay!

Lol let's face the Fact ( Fart) and Forget d Shit you wrote up there
life is a Stage and Rap ain't your circus so ride out with the Ass u rode up here
nigga you had the RIGHT to claim a place in d Rap came u already LEFT
u ain't Gunning for the Real deal bro u just with the UN necessaries on d dirty shelve bro dis just a Petty Theft
Wake up from d slumber this ain't no church presentation where u there to present a Special number I could reply you more but it a waste of time time is money i know u don't value yours

But it is a Waste of Mine !!!

2 Likes

Re: Who's Up For A Battle? by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Iamsynord:

Lol let's face the Fact ( Fart) and Forget d Shit you wrote up there
life is a Stage and Rap ain't your circus so ride out with the Ass u rode up here
nigga you had the RIGHT to claim a place in d Rap came u already LEFT
u ain't Gunning for the Real deal bro u just with the UN necessaries on d dirty shelve bro dis just a Petty Theft
Wake up from d slumber this ain't no church presentation where u there to present a Special number I could reply you more but it a waste of time time is money i know u don't value yours

But it is a Waste of Mine !!!
u killed it man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Up For A Battle? by ridwanayo(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Am up to tear u into shred,16bars minimum no duckin,yo admin where you at,this forum seems deserted no battle
Re: Who's Up For A Battle? by Chinexd22nd(m): 12:27am On Jun 21, 2016
Booyakasha:

Okay!

Feed on these...
U some Lil brat looking for some little diss... Benevolent I am, here's your wish...

Acting all dog like and wants to be treated queenly... But I urge you girl, listen keenly... To be a queen, u need a kingdom and what leads that word... Gotta to ask though...
What you angry for? Some assault, molestation or whatever the fuckword English done produce that births these aggression? Gotta give you some credits Tho cos u chose to stand up...
Buh take a chill pill girl, there's a beast on rampage...
This is Chinex... Return of the sage...
Remember it's a jungle out there and I am the king........ Simba

*ROARS*

2 Likes

Re: Who's Up For A Battle? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
How do we show talents? By writing lyrics? Thinking that we are rapping? How will readers know how I pronounce certain words in my lyrics? Where I used high pitched and low pitched, how will they know dt? By writing lyrics here, will only equate to writing poems full of rhymes, it won't be special, and music is not just about lyrics alone, your delivery matters, nd dt can only be known through performance, not writing.... All I'm seeing is lyrics and rhymes battles
Re: Who's Up For A Battle? by Decentpee(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Booyakasha:

Okay!

hmm, lil loves to rant, cover ya ass wid dah ya bugos pant//
lyrically, i gon' school u (screw u) tight, wel ain't here to fight but to turn up the light//
geared up ma sick bars, spits hot poo n leave ya in ya blood pool//
welcome to ma world (word) lord, m kinging n' chilling so cool//
i just passed by n bid lil bye cos I'm so high...off to ma hood//

1 Like

Re: Who's Up For A Battle? by krisscasper(m): 4:45am On Jul 05, 2016
c/o to nairaland heavyweight champ
I'm Kris I'm toxicity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / #enigma: Mic Testing My Pain / Krizzkutz Vs Airmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.