Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Think This Product Is Averagely Cheap And Durable. SAMSUNG #2015 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Think This Product Is Averagely Cheap And Durable. SAMSUNG #2015 (4328 Views)

I Wonder Why America Does Not Want This Product Outside Its Shores / Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated / Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think This Product Is Averagely Cheap And Durable. SAMSUNG #2015 by Youngpo413: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jolaoshot:
I just got mine for 42,500 at Microstation.. This device is awesome.. Sleek and very light.. The white version is beautiful.. 2400mah battery capacity and it's pretty good, compared to the infinix zero..
pls no offence,don't compare samsung product to all those shittty chinese crasp like tecno,infiniix,gionee etc.
Re: I Think This Product Is Averagely Cheap And Durable. SAMSUNG #2015 by Tolzeal(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
pls no offence,don't compare samsung product to all those shittty chinese crasp like tecno,infiniix,gionee etc.

Lol..TRUE
Re: I Think This Product Is Averagely Cheap And Durable. SAMSUNG #2015 by henry007(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Clarkrich:
I use samsung galaxy E5 n its d hottest fone av ever used, it only works on nano sims, dual sim slot but d sim 2 is on alternative, either ur memory card or sim card, 3g works on both sim, bought mine 46k at slot, its extremely beta than any Chinese product... so slim, lightest fone eva, faster browser as if it on 4g, av used tecno phantom A3 aka M9, guys i bet u d browsers aren't d same, i downloaded a movie of 367mb in nt less than 2mins... sounds surprising but its true, just went to ease masef n bam!!! Ma movie was downloaded.. n soon an upgraded wil b made to lollipop... u gat to av a taste of it....
the phantom A3 is old na, Tecno apparently has a 4g/LTE model in the works, see photos https://www.nairaland.com/2448227/leaked-photos-tecno-building-4g
Re: I Think This Product Is Averagely Cheap And Durable. SAMSUNG #2015 by sats: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
1.5gb for 40k phone? God punish devil, hano buy, its not mtk sef, limited tweaking, come on,the huawei honor 3c can take on this phone
Re: I Think This Product Is Averagely Cheap And Durable. SAMSUNG #2015 by Tolzeal(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
sats:
1.5gb for 40k phone? God punish devil, hano buy, its not mtk sef, limited tweaking, come on,the huawei honor 3c can take on this phone

you could actually get a small mtk fr tweaking shii...
Re: I Think This Product Is Averagely Cheap And Durable. SAMSUNG #2015 by Bohia(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
I've used the Samsung E5 for 3 months now,it is eally a good phone. However, I've got some reservations for the phone. The silver coloured frame washes and parts of it turns to white. It makes me hate the phone. I want to sell it off and go for the A5 model.

Has anyone experienced the same washing off of the silver coloured frame?

1 Like

Re: I Think This Product Is Averagely Cheap And Durable. SAMSUNG #2015 by Tolzeal(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bohia:
I've used the Samsung E5 for 3 months now,it is eally a good phone. However, I've got some reservations for the phone. The silver coloured frame washes and parts of it turns to white. It makes me hate the phone. I want to sell it off and go for the A5 model.

Has anyone experienced the same washing off of the silver coloured frame?

Can I get a clear Pics of it??
And How much are you willing to sell of ✅✅
Re: I Think This Product Is Averagely Cheap And Durable. SAMSUNG #2015 by ewizard1: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
acidosis... No dey fall hand! Make research before arguments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) / MTN 1.5gb For N300 / MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.