Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business (4533 Views)

Why The Vagina May Itch / Enlarge your BREAST,HIP,BUTT and VIRGINA TIGHTENING ETC / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by 360naija: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2015
“…Vagina tightening does have elements of taking control of ones’ sexual destiny but there is no denying that there is something deeply troubling about women having to use these male-centred ideas of sex to create a sense of agency in terms of their sexual practices.”

In a world where ‘small houses’, ‘side chicks’ and second wives are a reality a lot of women are feeling increasing pressure to find that ‘18 year old vagina’ again. Globally treatments have gone to surgical extremes and within the continent vagina tightening is a time old tradition that is growing into a possibly dangerous modern market.
Vagazzling, waxing, scented soaps that cause thrush and putting ping pong-like exercise balls in your vajajay during staff meetings. These are just a few of the ways humanity has decided that the vagina should be harassed outside of the joy of periods and child birth.
We live in a world where one can engage in vaginoplasty (vaginal rejuvenation surgery) in order to ‘get your teenage vagina back’. Round here we may not have reached the point of widespread surgery but vagina tightening, like penis enlargement, is quite the business. ‘Everyone wants to tighten their kitten,’ says a Nigeria based online sex shop owner who also sells the products on her site

As a woman, keeping your groin game in top shape is an age old struggle. For centuries there have been many ways devised for ‘keeping it tight.’ During a study of Zaire conducted in 1993, for instance, women used leaves which were crushed and inserted into the vagina several hours before coitus.

Although natural remedies are still widespread the world over there are now a variety of products on the market and the methods themselves have gotten a little more chemical-based. In Kenya you can buy something to keep it tight on Ngara street under the name Mawe ya wa mama.
In Zimbabwe back in the days, the trade of these products used to occur in the shadows. Now you can get your hair relaxed and purchase ‘mushonga weku tightena’ treatments at $1 a pack.
One vendor said he’d originally started selling the product on a trial basis but he decided to expand his enterprise once he started earning $100 a day, with customers ranging from married women to ladies of the night. That comes to a cool 100 people wanting herbs to put in between their legs. But these are not the only options either, there are other products on the market ranging from $5 to $50 depending on where you buy them.

In South Africa the products to tighten your vajajay can be found online with many vendors providing mobile numbers and some even offer free delivery.
- See more at: http://360naija.com/2015/06/07/vagina-tightening-in-africa/#sthash.vDXE2JPy.dpuf

Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by Mancity26(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2015
Abuja girls using Alum water 2 tight dia virginaa so dat Alhaji wil fall mugu since Abacha regime.
Jon sung comedian say so
Working on my audio comedy
Hustling pay huge
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by delishpot: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2015
A man tries to enlarge his peepee or improve his sexual life and its considered normal and good, a woman tries to tighten her vajayjay it becomes funny and strange and may even call for insults on women who dare to want a thight vagina.

1 Like

Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2015
She go tighten her kini because of one gentle handsome guy sheybi guys na mugu na grin
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by kestolove95(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by fuckshit: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2015
my fυςking ex-bıtçh friend would be fυςking desperate to get her fυςking hands on this; the slogan “puşşy no dey run meter" has suddenly fυςking vanished from her lips; washing her puşşy with alum water is not giving her the fυςking “desired" result; grin grin
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by Tallesty1(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2015
delishpot:
A man tries to enlarge his peepee or improve his sexual life and its considered normal and good, a woman tries to tighten her vajayjay it becomes funny and strange and may even call for insults on women who dare to want a thight vagina.
It is high time you trekked for a politician really.

Who and who considered cock enlargement as good and who is against pussy tightening??

Sometimes you comment as someone who has allotta drama going on in her head and other times you comment as someone who thinks that all in the little voices in her head are coming from real people.
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by VickJames(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2015
A man that'll marry a woman who tightened her vjay is not different from a man who bought S6 with eba inside!
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by delishpot: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
It is high time you trekked for a politician really.

Who and who considered cock enlargement as good and who is against pussy tightening??

Sometimes you comment as someone who has allotta drama going on in her head and other times you comment as someone who thinks that all in the little voices in her head are coming from real people.

Ok sir. Read the comments on this page and ask yourself that question again.

BTW, do you have any political rally you want me to trek for?
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by Tallesty1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
delishpot:

Ok sir. Read the comments on this page and ask yourself that question again.

BTW, do you have any political rally you want me to trek for?
Comments from responsible adults or children?
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by delishpot: 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Comments from responsible adults or children?

JAMB question lipsrsealed . Abeg, make I go read past questions and answers and I will return to answer your question.
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by Tallesty1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
delishpot:

JAMB question lipsrsealed . Abeg, make I go read past questions and answers and I will return to answer your question.
lols....
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by delishpot: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
lols....

grin grin. Bros nor vex for my post o. Some days are like that. I am only human. Hope your day has been good wishing you a happy new week o.
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by Tallesty1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
delishpot:

grin grin. Bros nor vex for my post o. Some days are like that. I am only human. Hope your day has been good wishing you a happy new week o.
Hmmmmmm

I should be the one to apologise my dear.

My first comment was harsh and rude. Please 4give my foolishness and do not take it to heart, nah so I dey misbehave sometimes.

But the trekking part is good for our health.

I might trek for Oshiomole and his Virgin Bride.gringringringrin

do have a beautiful week too.
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
See their castigating mouths! Mtcheeew! May be girls just need to find the girl that fits them like a glove not those with pinky-finger deeeks.
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by Nacre1: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
For Dr James skincare and beauty products, contact me on 07010064457. 100% Natural 0 % chemical .
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by Chydobe: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
The Vagina : Tightening Cream Negative Effects You Must Know @Dru’Tony Resources Click on link to read more

http://www.newzified.com/the-vagina-tightening-cream-negative-effects-you-must-know-drutony-resources/
Re: Vagina Tightening In Africa Now A Business by jasika2021: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
I purchased DermalMD Vaginal Tightening Serum and it was amazed. It works!! Definitely felt tighter and everything just feels so much better, gives your more sensitivity. Feels amazing.

(1) (Reply)

My Body Is Always Scratching Me / Picture Of The Lady With The Largest Tongue In The World / What A Pity!: See How This Boy Wish He Had Legs As He Draw It With Chalk(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.