Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 - Sports (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 (135641 Views)

The 6 Nigerians Who Helped England Win The U20 World Cup(pics And Bio) / Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup On June 11 At 8:30am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by donem: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
some con artists are big dullards I swear down.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by stillonstreet: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
OMG!!!...You Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! (Photos)

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/omg-you-need-to-see-this-gigantic-python-killed-at-opebi-ikeja-today-photos/ via @stillonstreetNG

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by certifiedking(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=jorlons post=34654996]

They are going to your father's house....oni iranu smiley[quote author=jorlons post=34654996]

They are going to your father's house....oni iranu
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by profsalvage: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'm happy this game ended the way it did. Nigerians are so selfish and stupid, we allow all form of parochialism to becloud our sense of judgement. Coach Manu has demonstrated his utter foolishness by the tactical blunders he committed. for crying out loud why should the likes of Iheanacho and Yahaya be on the bench for average players like Godwin et al ? if you tell us you have a tactical formation in mind and you cant incorporate these whiz kids into your formation then Manu is nothing short of a midget or at best an administrative failure. You this stupid coach kept telling us that these star boys are rude and your team doesn't need individual skills, you should have seen where your foolishness has landed us, even coach Samson SiaSia and Goalkeeper Emmanuel Babayaro have publicly condemn Manu's selection as the most biased and foolish selection ever in the history of football, this is the first time in global history when the bench players is stronger than the first eleven. Manu, your foolishness has cost you this world cup, with you or without you, iheanacho, Nwakali and Yahaya will be great, if Messi and C. Ronaldo are Nigerians and under twenty, i can bet with anything that they will be on your bench rather than first eleven. i'm happy kelvin the Nigerian-German showed you his true worth. Pls board the next flight and get ur dark ass back to Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by purplekayc(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Would have been angry if I watched it undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by purplekayc(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
I trust Nff, this guy wouldn't get a second chance
profsalvage:
I'm happy this game ended the way it did. Nigerians are so selfish and stupid, we allow all form of parochialism to becloud our sense of judgement. Coach Manu has demonstrated his utter foolishness by the tactical blunders he committed. for crying out loud why should the likes of Iheanacho and Yahaya be on the bench for average players like Godwin et al ? if you tell us you have a tactical formation in mind and you cant incorporate these whiz kids into your formation then Manu is nothing short of a midget or at best an administrative failure. You this stupid coach kept telling us that these star boys are rude and your team doesn't need individual skills, you should have seen where your foolishness has landed us, even coach Samson SiaSia and Goalkeeper Emmanuel Babayaro have publicly condemn Manu's selection as the most biased and foolish selection ever in the history of football, this is the first time in global history when the bench players is stronger than the first eleven. Manu, your foolishness has cost you this world cup, with you or without you, iheanacho, Nwakali and Yahaya will be great, if Messi and C. Ronaldo are Nigerians and under twenty, i can bet with anything that they will be on your bench rather than first eleven. i'm happy kelvin the Nigerian-German showed you his true worth. Pls board the next flight and get ur dark ass back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Iyke1998(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
shockwave91:

hahaahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
The man Bleep up I swear
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Dega128(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
If this dude had played na Fire u go see oo

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by anishe(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is Nigeria out of the tournament?

Or do we still have any hope of playing in the final if we qualify?

Please urgent response please.

Thank you all.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by nameee: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
anishe:

Thank you all.
lol, we are out of the tournament. you must still be a learner grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by dongila001: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Plz can someone give me final score here I didn't watch the match
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
I learnt we can still make it to second round if we win our next game. How true is this?
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by adekayo1234(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
I only came here to read comments....the pain just gripped my heart. Talents are being wasted here, we need tacticians preferably foreign coaches that commands respect and will be unbiased in their selection

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by jotey(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
shockwave91:

u dey watch the match? How the thing dey go?
d tin weak me abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by dhappyking(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chanchit:

Guy abeg I don even forget the match, I knew we can't win that match, so I didn't bother watch the second half. Till date Samson Siasia still remains my best Nigerian coach cos he thinks like a fan, he has a tactics for each match but all this akanchawa coach weh full nigeria now hmmmm, enough said.

I am with you, guy on Siasia. I hold that guy in high esteem. When it comes to coaching he has something that most of our local coaches lack. He locks his ego and sentiments in his cupboard at home and plays to give Nigeria a good match as well as victory.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Superman11(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
So they are out of the competition abi??
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by dhappyking(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chanchit:

Guy abeg I don even forget the match, I knew we can't win that match, so I didn't bother watch the second half. Till date Samson Siasia still remains my best Nigerian coach cos he thinks like a fan, he has a tactics for each match but all this akanchawa coach weh full nigeria now hmmmm, enough said.

I am with you, guy on Siasia. I hold that guy in high esteem. When it comes to coaching he has something that most of our local coaches lack. He locks his ego and sentiments in his cupboard at home and plays to give Nigerians a good match as well as victory. You may deny this but one can not deny how obvious his tactics and how fluid the teams he coaches are.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Superman11(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
anishe:

Thank you all.

I asked the same question.. but i think we are out!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by ozijay: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
profsalvage:

NO GO KILL PERSON OOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME DEY VEX, BUT HEY, WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT FROM AN AABOKI?
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Damianobi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jeffboi:

grin grin grin. You must be a prophet oh

But. Truth is bitter grin
Yes oo bitter bt must b told.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by ozijay: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
The Flying Eagles match was no different from any other played by a NIgerian team.Our teams win matches by a combination of luck,determination of players,raw talent and prayers.Our coaches never equip the players with any tactics,techniques or match -winning strategies.Our coaches normally look blank during matches when their colleagues are busy dishing out instructions to their teams.After the intervals you see changes in opponents’ teams,never in ours.We need coaches who know their onions!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Duru1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Most Nigerians, including their president, are laughable. These jokers tend to be smart aftermath of any human endeavor. It would not be a wasted effort to label most Nigerians as visionless goons.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
jotey:
d tin weak me abeg
hahahahahahahahahaha. U bin think say e go gve u strenght?? Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by kris(m): 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Many on here said Germany was all hype. Is it still true?
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 12, 2015
wey StealthyMe dey abeg?? U no watch dis match bros!?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by StealthyMe(m): 12:40am On Jun 12, 2015
shockwave91:
wey StealthyMe dey abeg?? U no watch dis match bros!?? cheesy

Boss mi,i watch am oo
I think say miracle fit happen ni undecided

Make we leave them watch ladies own tomorrow jare! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 12, 2015
StealthyMe:

Boss mi,i watch am oo I think say miracle fit happen ni undecided
Make we leave them watch ladies own tomorrow jare! grin
manu garba & edwin okon be the new keshi's o! They must be stopped @ once...... Make dem no go disgrace person abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by StealthyMe(m): 1:12am On Jun 12, 2015
shockwave91:

manu garba & edwin okon be the new keshi's o! They must be stopped @ once......
Make dem no go disgrace person abeg

Lol grin
Manu Garba was busy enjoying the atmosphere instead of making tactical subs.
That keeper sef...
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 12, 2015
StealthyMe:

Lol grin
Manu Garba was busy enjoying the atmosphere instead of making tactical subs.
That keeper sef...

garba really fall person hand. In dey form form beef with the euro based players. Otondo

the keeper? Mthceeewwwww
u no hear in name? ENA-HOLE-O

E get hole 4 body wey ball dey use pass thru. Basket man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) / All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better / Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.