Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:14 PM

Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... (7508 Views)

Port Harcourt Jobs.... / Port Harcourt Jobs / Port Harcourt Jobs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by wealthinfos(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2015
Unfortunately, so many jobs are there, and nobody is aware about them. Lets empower people with any valuable job information at our disposal. If you give someone a useful job information and he finally becomes succesful trust me you have put food on thier table!

Anything Job in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, provided its not scam, pls post them here.

----
Are you a job seeker, or you need a change of employer to boost your income or boost your career experience, feel free to post your qaulification/CV details and contact info here, you just might be lucky!

----
NB: Beware of job scammers around looking for people to defraud. Any job giver here that ask you to pay a dime BEFORE the job offer, pls run! run! run! for your life! However, if he insists you must pay him AFTER the job is offered pls go ahead and deal! Afterall, sometimes not everything is free!

You Will Succeed!

See you @the top!

----
Courtesy:

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & Property Management)
#15 Ebony/Orazi Rd.
Port Harcourt.

4 Likes

Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by wealthinfos(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
As i speak Pixy Hotel, a 3 Star hotel situated at road2, Ebony/Orazi Rd, Port Harcourt is massively recruiting personnel to work in her hotel. The positions are numerious. Applications are to be submitted there. Rush there to get full details of positions you fit in.

If your succesfull, pls come back here and share your testimony. You can reach me on: 07063249904.

Wish you luck!

See you @the top!
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by rhemahil(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Nice one bro! Can u help comfirm d various position n hw application can be made.
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by Onajevwe(m): 12:21am On Jun 08, 2015
wealthinfos:
As i speak Pixy Hotel, a 3 Star hotel situated at road2, Ebony/Orazi Rd, Port Harcourt is massively recruiting personnel to work in her hotel. The positions are numerious. Applications are to be submitted there. Rush there to get full details of positions you fit in.

If your succesfull, pls come back here and share your testimony. You can reach me on: 07063249904.

Wish you luck!

See you @the top!

Bro how can I get to the place from Choba??

Is the number you posted available on WhatsApp??

Thanks.
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by wealthinfos(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Onajevwe:

Bro how can I get to the place from Choba??

Is the number you posted available on WhatsApp??

Thanks.

at Choba enter rumola cab, stop at Ebony junction on rumuola rd, enter the ebony rd, walk down a little bit, then ask of road2, ask of pixy hotel on rd2.

I hope this helps?

---
Pls do you know of any job vacancy in PH, pls post them here. Lets empower our world!
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by wealthinfos(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2015
rhemahil:
Nice one bro! Can u help comfirm d various position n hw application can be made.

the positions are quite plenty. The once i can remember now are; room attendants, waiters, chefs, receptionists etc.. Etc.. If i get there today, i'll get more details. Or better still go there, and see the notice urself

See you @the top!
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by wealthinfos(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Do you NEED anything in Port Harcourt? Or you have a project and you want someone to help you manage it professionally? Feel free to contact me, i can be of help: 07063249904.

*You win, I win!smiley
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by wealthinfos(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2015
You NEED a job in Port Harcourt? Or your a service provider? Feel free to drop you qaulification, experience and skills details and contact information here.

You CAN be successful!
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by mubarak001(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
I'm in need of home tutor job to teach any of Maths, English language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Integrated/Basic science, and Agricultural Science from JS1 and above and also pry 3 and above inclusive.
contact mi via: renadox@yahoo.com.com

I can run Adult Education.

I can also teach Chess game at a negotiable amount.

I do training on ArchiCAD, and Artlantis Studio.

For your architectural house design plan, kindly call.

Contact via renadox@yahoo.com
I am in PH, if that tutorship job comes now, i am gamed for it.
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by mubarak001(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
wealthinfos:
Do you NEED anything in Port Harcourt? Or you have a project and you want someone to help you manage it professionally? Feel free to contact me, i can be of help: 07063249904.

*You win, I win!smiley

Guy, help ur guy get tutor job in Cocaine estate Biko.
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by wealthinfos(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
mubarak001:

Guy, help ur guy get tutor job in Cocaine estate Biko.
Your offering the service or you need the service? Which one?
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by brandstrat: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
An Engineering firm in Port Harcourt, established over a decade ago and servicing a host of clients in the oil and gas, construction, marine and logistics industries requests applications from experienced Business Development Executives for immediate employment. Suitable candidates must be degree holders with background in pure/applied sciences and engineering courses. Possession of additional or professional certificates would be of added advantage. However, our emphasis is on experience and proven track record of achievements of not less than three years.

At this stage, we chose to conceal our identity, but candidates are encouraged to apply in strict confidence. Kindly mail your CVs and a one - page cover note detailing your experiences to careeropportunity002@gmail.com

Salaries and conditions of service is as obtained in the industry.

Please note that candidates currently residing in Port Harcourt have a definite edge. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and called for the interview stages

1 Like

Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by wealthinfos(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
brandstrat:
An Engineering firm in Port Harcourt, established over a decade ago and servicing a host of clients in the oil and gas, construction, marine and logistics industries requests applications from experienced Business Development Executives for immediate employment. Suitable candidates must be degree holders with background in pure/applied sciences and engineering courses. Possession of additional or professional certificates would be of added advantage. However, our emphasis is on experience and proven track record of achievements of not less than three years.

At this stage, we chose to conceal our identity, but candidates are encouraged to apply in strict confidence. Kindly mail your CVs and a one - page cover note detailing your experiences to careeropportunity002@gmail.com

Salaries and conditions of service is as obtained in the industry.

Please note that candidates currently residing in Port Harcourt have a definite edge. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and called for the interview stages

Thanks for the oportunity, however ensure its a genuine offer.

We CAN do more!
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by Uspek(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
[/quote][quote author=wealthinfos post=34547794]You NEED a job in Port Harcourt? Or your a service provider? Feel free to drop you qaulification, experience and skills details and contact information here.

You CAN be successful!
[color=#990000][quote author=wealthinfos post=34547794]You NEED a job in Port Harcourt? Or your a service provider? Feel free to drop you qaulification, experience and skills details and contact information here.

Am an electrical engineer. Am involved in industrial and domestic electrification, am also into electrical designs (CAD), pls contact me for any electrical job. 08138432055.
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by tafrica(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
A graduate of chemical engineering, presently rounding off my msc. I have some certifications in oil and gas courses. Aspen HYSYS proficient (basic knowledge)
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by wealthinfos(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Uspek:
[color=#990000]
Where are u located?
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by wealthinfos(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
tafrica:
A graduate of chemical engineering, presently rounding off my msc.
I have some certifications in oil and gas courses.
Aspen HYSYS proficient (basic knowledge)

God bless us all.

where are u located?
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by tafrica(m): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2015
wealthinfos:

where are u located?

I'm presently in ife, I run my msc at oau. But I'm available to travel anytime and anywhere. I'm presently writing my project, through with my course work.

Could we chat better sir?
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by ernie4life(m): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2015
there is this channel on BBM that post jobs available in port harcourt, here is the code C0044B815, it could be helpful to most of you
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by wealthinfos(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2015
ernie4life:
there is this channel on BBM that post jobs available in port harcourt, here is the code C0044B815, it could be helpful to most of you

Ok good one. Enlighten us how the code can be used.

We can do more!
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by ernie4life(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2015
wealthinfos:

Ok good one. Enlighten us how the code can be used.

We can do more!

just add in on your BBM the normal way you add a pin, or better still search for port harcourt job post on your BBM channel section
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by Jagabanthelion: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2015
wealthinfos:

where are u located?

Chem engin grad too,done with nySC n based in ph full time. Anything for the boys
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by mubarak001(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
wealthinfos:

Your offering the service or you need the service? Which one?

I'm offering the service.
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by mubarak001(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
More importantly; I studied Industrial Safety Engineering Technology from Petroleum Training Institute with Upper Credit

Proficient in ms office, Artlantis studio, archiCAD, autoCAD, hysys in-view.
I'm open to any legitimate things under Nigeria constitution
renadox@yahoo.com
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by jerome263: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
HND in welding & fabrication engineering, done wt Nysc, hv HSE certificate level 1,2&3 . any job is welcome.
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by Uspek(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=wealthinfos post=34571728]

Where are u located?

I reside in Port-harcourt, Aba road axis. 08138432055.
[quote author=wealthinfos post=34571728]

Where are u located?

[quote author=wealthinfos post=34571728]

Where are u located?

Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by wealthinfos(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2015
jerome263:
HND in welding & fabrication engineering, done wt Nysc, hv HSE certificate level 1,2&3 . any job is welcome.

where are u located? Also Drop ur contact details for employers to contact u
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by jerome263: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
wealthinfos:

where are u located? Also Drop ur contact details for employers to contact u
. my e-mail is rukevweobaseki@gmail.com

number is 07068996260

am in delta but ready to relocate any time
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by Kentrizy: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
jerome263:
. my e-mail is rukevweobaseki@gmail.com

number is 07068996260

am in delta but ready to relocate any time
same here Kehinde Daramola HND Mech.with HSE 123 Email:donkennys@yahoo.com
reside in Akwa ibom state.phone:08137575664
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by Etizz: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hi guy, any legitimate job for electrical/electronic engineering (HND), with STCW (MANDATORY) NIMASA approved, currently undergoing an internship program (Sure-p GIS) .... I need any job at all.... Thank u.....based in amadi roundabout axis.
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by prettyblaqy(f): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
i am B.Ed graduate in economics and currently running an M.Ed programm in Admin & planning @ national open university stay @ mbanno camp in oyigbo need a teaching job or any other thatcan keep me busy. If any1 gets 1 should contact me on watsapp. 2348167042250
Re: Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... by wealthinfos(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
You have a UK degree? Access Bank is recruiting. Click on the link below to apply.

Wish you luck!

careers.pageuppeople.com/455/africa/en/job/970731?lApplicationSubSourceID&utm_source=Key+Candidates+List&utm_campaign=2ba29e1bb4-can_gen_access_ngr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0135ecb09c-2ba29e1bb4-92834693

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opera Software Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Glo opens Exciting Career opportunity in Retail Experience centers / Experience From The NIS Interview And Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.