Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. (19802 Views)

Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight / "Smoke Covers Aero Flight From Port-Harcourt To Lagos"- Female Twitter User Says / Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by LEXYCOM: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
God no go gree for una,
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by Berrymoss(f): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
U can LIE EH
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by Emmasonic4me: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:
Nothing scares me more than being inside an aircraft.

*sighs*

Lol...and some niggas and babes will be so proud taking selfies inside aircraft.
If your time never reach, nothing go kill you...even rat poison grin angry
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by abtmaviz(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ABC transport ltd is far safer dan local airlines
Where is our minister for aviation?
Buhari must take d blame for dis shitz

Buhari taking bashing since time immemorial... grin
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by DUOz(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
acunon:
Na wah oh, n i was planning to board d plane self.
baba y u too dey lie like dis na. U wey neva enta plane for ur life abeg wise joor
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by adconline(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
xdunamis:
It was a minor case but got so much of exaggeration from demeanelyptic individuals who can't expantiate on the full details. Such melancholic rumours with no clear source is very asarian, very defenestrative and very semithermic. Let's put an end to this sort of palacitating attitude, its a medieval act and can be very decimalative to the health and development of the nation.
Sounds like someone who hasnt been on an airplane.. Descendin from 30k ft to 10k ft is no joke.plus emergency landing at ABV instead of Kaduna.. In a saner clime, pilot and crew members should have explained these changes to the passengers..but in Naija, it's all passengers' fault.
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
That particular plane should be recycled to avoid story that touch.
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by twin22tiger: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
hardbody:

It will be take off time shortly from owerri to lagos on airpeace. The best so far. Arik and aero plus chachangi can all wait for now
....yea air peace is d best now and even cheaper., talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by dabossman(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Gboliwe:
Ndubuoke emphasised that the aircraft involved in the incident would not fly until there was a complete investigation and re-certification by the NCAA.

The above was just what I was hoping to see.

It shdnt be swept under the mat and put our lives in danger. I must have died and resurrected 7 times if I had the misfortune of being one of its passengers.

These airlines should start putting value on or lives!

Hahaha, Gboliwe so you no even get liver like this.

Me wey dey talk sef go don think my life from genesis to revelation. I go don call Jesus so tey, Bros J sef go say wetin.
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by youngelder(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I hope they realize they can only apologize to the living. They had better take safety more seriously. Mtschw undecided
your moniker though... cool

1 Like

Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
hardbody:

It will be take off time shortly from owerri to lagos on airpeace. The best so far. Arik and aero plus chachangi can all wait for now
Cheap airline
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
youngelder:

your moniker though... cool
Thanks man! You are the second to compliment my moniker........the first nairalander who did was rewarded yesterday.

All the same, thanks again bro!

1 Like

Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
thank God jona is out - they would have covered it up. i heard that arik had incidents along these lines that were hushed up.
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by komek(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:

*sighs*

Cud it be that u r afraid of Height known as Heightophobia?lol. Cos what will happen to u while u r on land cud still happen while on air.
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by TheAdvocate(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
They apologised for the trauma they caused isn't it? Now let the passengers sue them for trauma.
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by bugzbunny: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Been following ur posts
U hv to take it easy else u die of hatred and HBP
Learn hw to be an opposition cos u dnt knw sh*t
All the name calling and insults exposes u as d jerk u really are
Wake up
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by davide470(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Spawne, hope you are reading? smiley
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by spawne: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
davide470:
Spawne, hope you are reading? smiley
Oga mi I see am o. Na God go dey protect us. It was good to talk to you again. This Na we year.

1 Like

Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by Frando29(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
oyb:
thank God jona is out - they would have covered it up. i heard that arik had incidents along these lines that were hushed up.

Where is your source about the Arik incidence? Don't misinform the public.
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Frando29:

Where is your source about the Arik incidence? Don't misinform the public.

Mr arik spokesman, do you know what hushed up means?

The incidents in question go back to 2012, 2013 when madam bulletproof was singing acts of God
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by ejorgeneral: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
IbroSaunks:
A British Airways plane once had its engines catch fire midair though, and everybody survived.

Imagine such remark coming from the GM of NCAA.. Capt. Chesley Sullenberger landed an airplane safely on Hudson River after multiple bird strikes blew both engines of the plane.
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by johnwell(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
xdunamis:
It was a minor case but got so much of exaggeration from demeanelyptic individuals who can't expantiate on the full details. Such melancholic rumours with no clear source is very asarian, very defenestrative and very semithermic. Let's put an end to this sort of palacitating attitude, its a medieval act and can be very decimalative to the health and development of the nation.

Ahhh, this your grammer, hmmm, Sam Loco must see this. cool
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by ogundeleai(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Curiosity, I have tried to establish last time any KLM or BA plane was involve in mishap.. Even on google no clear answer was achieved. A clear indication of how the two airlines has been successful for years.. One can deduce from KLM and BA that sound management goes along way to sanitise aviation industry and the ultimate gain is that lives will be comfortable whenever we find ourself above sea level. Thank God for lives of the passengers of mention plane.
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by Gboliwe: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
dabossman:

Hahaha, Gboliwe so you no even get liver like this.

Me wey dey talk sef go don think my life from genesis to revelation. I go don call Jesus so tey, Bros J sef go say wetin.

My dear! This life is sweet o. I can't imagine one incompetent group wasting it.
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by engrhorla(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
hardbody:

Like seriously, Airpeace dey make a lot of sense!
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by adaxxy: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=xdunamis post=34521544]It was a you are very correct.
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by Elder2020(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
xdunamis:
Bros plese explain!!!
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:

*sighs*

As if u don enter one before.... Mtcheeew. Mama One Chance!
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by mecussey(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
acunon:
Na wah oh, n i was planning to board d plane self.

Guy me too ooo, but e be like ABC transport go better.
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by acunon: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
mecussey:

Guy me too ooo, but e be like ABC transport go better.
Na road transport sure pass!
Re: Aero Airline 'apologizes', Explains What Really Happened. by rubyradiance(f): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
like seriously must all ur comments be senseless? Pls enough of all this trash,d beauty of democracy is opposition working to take power,,nigeria was not created for PDP alone neither it's for APC too so let the sulking stop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Bound Vehicle Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic photos) / ISIS Planted Bomb In Russian Crashed Plane - US Intelligence Suggests / Yaba BRT Terminal: Another Abandoned Project? - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.