Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... (3288 Views)

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (2) (3) (4)

HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by missoloye: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hello friends, i dont know how it real happened. My phone is samsung galaxy S3 and i was home alone , all doors locked when i finished bathing my baby and was about to wear her pampers before i heard a knock on the door and while i was out to check who was that i left my baby on the bed while my phone was kept just beside her. On returning back i saw my daughter holding and playing with my phone which i quickly rushed to get it off her. I checked my phone to be sure it wasn't broken, lo and behold this selfie photo of my 2months old daughter and i cant remember taking this photo after her bath which has kept me amazed on how my 2months old baby operated my samsung galaxy s3 and took her selfie with it. Please your advice is seriously needed because im now afraid.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by missKiffy(f): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
It's just coincidence that her hands pressed the camera, my opinion tho

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by xavier0327(f): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Help you do what exactly?

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
She has the kim kardashian spirit in her.

Whatever you do, make sure she never sees or knows about Instagram till she is 18.
If not.......

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Jackeeh(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin it's just coincidence. She's definitely too tender to start displaying Kim K characteristics.
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by alberto2k(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
misssclassy:
She is an incarnate of kim kardashian.

Mtcheeeew! undecided

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by adorablepepple(f): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lol, u want nairalanders to advice u throw ur baby away or What? angry
Fine baby how r u jare? Don't mind ur paranoid mummy

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by emmancipated(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
chei....na end time selfie oh
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by dominique(f): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
As long as your phone doesn't have a lock on it, I don't see any reason why you should panic. Even if it's a phone that locks, she must have handled before it went into lock mode.
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by yatch360: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Her guardian angel took it..... Oya run!. That's a cutie u have got...abi u just talk that one make Nairaland look the face of the next miss world ?. Daris God o

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
emmancipated:
chei....na end time selfie oh
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Advertisers delight

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by joywendy(f): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
LMAO grin grin
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by joywendy(f): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
xavier0327:
Help you do what exactly?
Abi oh, help me ask her. She's just being paranoid for nothing.
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by okhiai1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
lmao it just an accident no need for panic

and by the way do u mind if I use this cute selfie as my wall paper

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by StealthyMe(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
misssclassy:
She has the kim kardashian spirit in her.

Whatever you do, make sure she never sees or knows about Instagram till she is 18.
If not.......

Hmmm...Excellent diagnosis!
Bring her for deliverance! Come along with 7 big white candles,a white goat and some palm oil.

We need to ward off every spirit of Kim K!
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
The child looks malnourished, please do something, before the child swallows the phone out of hunger sad

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Are you sure you're not lying @OP.

A two month old can't hold a galaxy s3 upright.
Even if she took the pic by mistake it wouldn't be straight because her muscle is not string enough to hold an s3 straight.

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
missoloye:
Hello friends, i dont know how it real happened. My phone is samsung galaxy S3 and i was home alone , all doors locked when i finished bathing my baby and was about to wear her pampers before i heard a knock on the door and while i was out to check who was that i left my baby on the bed while my phone was kept just beside her. On returning back i saw my daughter holding and playing with my phone which i quickly rushed to get it off her. I checked my phone to be sure it wasn't broken, lo and behold this selfie photo of my 2months old daughter and i cant remember taking this photo after her bath which has kept me amazed on how my 2months old baby operated my samsung galaxy s3 and took her selfie with it. Please your advice is seriously needed because im now afraid.

Allow me to legally adopt her

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Keneking:
The child looks malnourished, please do something, before the child swallows the phone out of hunger sad

The babe looks very healthy.

Its so silly that there are people like you who think only fat babies are healthy, and "nourished"

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by joywendy(f): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
cococandy:
Are you sure you're not lying @OP.

A two month old can't hold a galaxy s3 upright.
Even if she took the pic by mistake it wouldn't be straight because her muscle is not string enough to hold an s3 straight.

I also had that thought though, about the baby being more than 2 months old.

Anyhoo had a good laugh, It should be in the joke section grin

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Mobi47(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
take it serious o.

MODIFIED; SO ITS A JOKE, OP FACE UR WK O
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
undecided angry

Er don't type my name also when you want to post bollocks.
Deliverance ko.
Mobi47:
in response to what cococandy asked u ma, if what u ar saying is the truth, hmm I tnk you need to take ur child to a Priest (rev Father) or a strong real pastor for prayers. Ignor what some nairalanders are saying concerning this. Most of them are saying that its notn bt ma, take it serious o. The moment I saw ds pic, I felt somehow(which only hapns when I c somtin that is spiritual, whether neg or positive) U hv a beautfl baby, u jst need prayers, dnt take a risky chance now dat its still early. Pls nobody shld quote my words, thnks.

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by joywendy(f): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mobi47:
in response to what cococandy asked u ma, if what u ar saying is the truth, hmm I tnk you need to take ur child to a Priest (rev Father) or a strong real pastor for prayers. Ignor what some nairalanders are saying concerning this. Most of them are saying that its notn bt ma, take it serious o. The moment I saw ds pic, I felt somehow(which only hapns when I c somtin that is spiritual, whether neg or positive) U hv a beautfl baby, u jst need prayers, dnt take a risky chance now dat its still early. Pls nobody shld quote my words, thnks.

Sorry i did, what's gonna happen? grin

shocked shocked Na wa oh, the way some people think sha lipsrsealed

But its none of my business undecided
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
joywendy:

I also had that thought though, about the baby being more than 2 months old.

Anyhoo had a good laugh, It should be in the joke section grin
yea. The baby is either more than two months or someone else took the picture and they seeking traffic for the thread.

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Mobi47(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
missoloye
U de use us play abi, u wld hv tld us that u ar jst kidding us na. I was jst wondering how possible it is 4 a 2months old baby to take a pic like a pro. So na u take d pic. ds baby wld hv gone 4 deliverance if ds hapnd. I say make nobody quote me bt sompple don quote me, na wa for una o
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Mobi47(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
joywendy:

I go slap u o, grin
joywendy:

I go slap u o,
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cute baby!! The flash made her shine her eyes! grin grin
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by seemples(f): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
missoloye:
.......my phone which i quickly rushed to get it off her. I checked my phone to be sure it wasn't broken, ..
Please your advice is seriously needed because im now afraid.

I see, your first reaction na to check whether your phone is broken and not if baby is hurt??! shocked
Weldone o

Abeg this ya phone get flash? See as the baby open eyes in shock grin
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Moana(f): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin singing *but first let me take a selfie*
Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Keneking:
you shouldn't have said this.

Re: HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 08, 2015
Keneking:

Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london / What Age To Stop Breastfeeding A Baby? / If Your Child Is Treated Like This By Your Maid.. Pics & Vid