Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria (48370 Views)

Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) / The First Storey Building In Nigeria: Unpopular Things You Dont Know It (pics) / Photos: First Storey Building In Nigeria, Now Aged 170 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by seunfape(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
the building was in calabar nt southwest.
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by AustinBlinks(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
And the houses people build now collapse even before completion, that goes to show the quality of building materials then and now
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by tolexy007(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Drsheddy:
Give me that OLD time Religion cool
which church do attend?
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by tolexy007(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Drsheddy:
Give me that OLD time Religion cool
which church do u attend?
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by U2ice(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
RaeMystix:
I remember going there for an excursion trip with my school.....Miss my primary school days. cry

Did we attend d same primary school?
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
AustinBlinks:
And the houses people build now collapse even before completion, that goes to show the quality of building materials then and now

Shut up there. Are you typing your rubbish from a collapsed house? How do you know houses did not collapse back then? Because you saw ONE surviving house that's been renovated countless times? DUNCE.
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by RaeMystix: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
U2ice:

Did we attend d same primary school?
shocked
How dey hek i'm I suppose to know? grin
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Ewoma45(f): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
publicenemy:
Built in 1842 and its still standing and in such a good shape?

I smell lies....
no lies bro . Little renovations have carried but it's the same old building. Omo I too go dis place for excursion for primary and secondary school
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by leonshom(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
15thMonica:
I can see air condition through the Windows undecided

or am I d only one
Sure ure the only one in this shoe wink
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by U2ice(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
RaeMystix:
shocked How dey hek i'm I suppose to know? grin
grin ;grin grin

U got d joke

Bt u cud av simply ask whi did I attend
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by publicenemy(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Ewoma45:
no lies bro . Little renovations have carried but it's the same old building. Omo I too go dis place for excursion for primary and secondary school

Yea u went there for excursion,but that doesn't mean it was built in the 19th century. About 200yrs old.
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by RaeMystix: 1:02am On Jun 08, 2015
U2ice:

grin ;grin grin

U got d joke

Bt u cud av simply ask whi did I attend
What school did you attendooooo?.
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by otunbadan(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2015
publicenemy:
Built in 1842 and its still standing and in such a good shape?

I smell lies....

Yeah, it's standing in good shape,the houses that fell in Indonesia during the last earthquake were built in the 11 century.
And it's not lies you smelling, na you mouth odour, No mistake am

1 Like

Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by peleson: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Lies! This is not the first storey building in Nigeria
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Mariojane(f): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2015
DickDastardly:
I only need to know the one lugard lived in. Walai, i will raze it to the ground cool
Lord Lugard house is in Calabar it is now use to store Artifact from ancient Nigeria. if truly u want to raze it to the ground like you said abeg tell the people in charge to remove all Nigeria history in the house cos everything in there makes us understand what happened in those days.
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by witken89(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by 15thMonica: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
leonshom:

Sure ure the only one in this shoe wink

do u care enough to join me ? I can show u if u r not seeing it tongue
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by 15thMonica: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
coolebux:

I can see d.a.f.t through your post

I'm sure I'm not alone
Crum.b soul

**Split on post
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by coolebux(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
15thMonica:
Crum.b soul

**Split on post
Need brain enhancer?
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by coolebux(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
15thMonica:
Crum.b soul

**Split on post
Need brain enhancer?
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by 15thMonica: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
coolebux:

Need brain enhancer?

Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by coolebux(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=15thMonica post=34551961][/quote] A minute silence for your future
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by 15thMonica: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
coolebux:

A minute silence for your future
5min silence for your retar.d generation as a whole.

cun.t
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by AustinBlinks(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Shut up there. Are you typing your rubbish from a collapsed house? How do you know houses did not collapse back then? Because you saw ONE surviving house that's been renovated countless times? DUNCE.
You know if you have serious mentality issues you should try and take it out on your family members not strangers. If your block headed self does not know how to address people then you better remain in your dungeon and whimp about your collapsing personality. If my comments bothers you next time kindly scroll away not show to me what a pathetic and uncommon lunatic that you are. Bollock
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Danosaur007(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
I have actually entered this building 3 times. .. .
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by teewhydope(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by raibconsult: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Are you a member of DHT CASH-LITE?If "No",This is a rare opportunity that is about to come your way.

To become a member of CASH-LITE, you need just N11,000 only. There are 2 boards of 7people each namely; Welcome Board and Dynamic Board. You are pushed from level 1 to level 3 with a combined effort of the board members, and as the board fills, it splits into two sub-boards giving you an uplift to the next level. Progressing from Welcome Board to next Board (Dynamic Board), you'll earn $50 USD cash reward. Progressing from Dynamic Board to Ruby, you'll earn $100 USD cash reward plus a free local trip (all expense paid by DHT). From Ruby to Silver, From Silver to Gold, From Gold To Platinum and so on, You will be receiving monthly payment as long as you use your card for transactions. From Ruby, you will be given monthly salary from N10,000 upward. All Payment will be paid directly into your UBA Africard. Also, you can use the etisalat line that you will be given to call all DHT Cashlite Member(Maybe Your Family Members i.e. Your Wife, Uncles, Aunties, Friends and Even Your Parents) Free for the first month and You can now recharge N500 for other months to enjoy this offer. "All that is required of you is to have a sponsor and refer 2 people to qualify." To join, you will have to pay the sum of Eleven Thousand Naira ($50 USD) with two coloured white background passport and your detailed information. If you are ready to join, Please use "fatibak", "rizqot" or "buhari89" as your sponsor id.

Requirements: Full Name, Date of Birth, Contact Address, Postal Address, Phone Numbers, Email Address, DHT Username (The Username you wish to use), Mode of Identification (Scanned Copy) and White Background Coloured Passport (scanned) to be sent to raibconsult@gmail.com.

Payment: When you are ready make payments, i will send the direct account number of DHT where you can remit the money into or visit DHT Office in Lagos with the address; No. 5, Adeboye Sholanke Street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos to get the mode of payment but Please use "fatibak", "rizqot", "buhari89" "raibbiz" or "shabak" as your sponsor id.

For More Details, Call 08038369404 or 08121642908. Website: www.dhtcashlite.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? / Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.