Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam (129556 Views)

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by larrymoore(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Former US president George W Bush announced to the
world that he has decided to convert to the Islamic
faith. This amazing conversion story has shocked both
the global Muslim community and the American
public. Bush appeared before the media, along side his
long time friend and confidante Shaikh Hamza Yusuf,
to tell of his conversion and to answer any questions
from those in attendance.

Describing how he felt after he had embraced the faith, Bush said,
“Well, in the words of the great James Brown, I feel good. Like I
knew that I would. I feel good. So good. So good. I got you Allah.”
The former commander and chief continued,
“After takin’ my shay-hay-day, I feel such a sense of relief, such a
sense of calm. Like the calm after the storm when the rescue teams
come. Like the calm after Katrina, y’all know what I mean?”
A reflective Bush continued to tell of his long time affection for
Islam,
“I always said, even while I occupied my office and Iraq, that Islam
was a religion of peace, and I really meant that. I know I lied about
other things, but that was one of the true ones. Y’all are so nice, an’
welcoming. Almost like a whole religion of Texans. It really
changed my life when I found out white people could be Muzlums
too. Its like I learned somethin’ or somethin’. Its hard to express
what I’m feelin’ in words y’all will understand. Knocked my socks
off, tell ya what. Knocked ’em clean off. Its like someone just
came in and turned all the lights on. I was in complete darkness
pretty much before, but now I feel pretty happy. I feel fresh like a
new born baby boy.”
When asked if it was his own self studying of the religion that had
brought him to his decision, Bush stated,
“Well to be honest, not really, not really no. I mean, I have been a
friend for a long time with my buddy Hamza here,” the former
president said as he slapped Shaikh Hamza Yusuf on the knee in a
jovial manner.
Speaking of his long time mentor, Bush said,
“I give a lot of credit to Shaikh Hamza, or Hammy as I like to call
him. Hammy an’ me go way back, and he’s helped me a lot you
know, teachin’ me the basics of the deeni-oolla. How’s my teej-
wad Hammy?”
Shaikh Hamza Yusuf smiled, nodding his head in the affirmative.
The respected California based scholar offered much praise for the
newly converted Bush,
“I have known brother George for over a decade now. I can
remember the first time I met him in the Oval Office. There was
just something about him, I could see noor just pouring off his
face,” the Shaikh said as he began to tear up, “I thought… (sniff),
Wallahi… Huwa min Ahlil Jannah!… (sniff)… and I made du’a for
him ‘Oh Allah, give this beautiful man faith in You.’ And here he
is today, he has said his testimony in front of two witnesses. His
whole past life of sins are totally wiped clean, he has a fresh start.
He is totally forgiven, completely innocent, as the day he was
born.”
“Yeah, I like that part,” chuckled the former president. “Cuz I’ve
made some real doozies in my day. But its all smooth sailin’ from
here on in to Janet Faradawzi. That’s the Muzlum word for heaven.
I don’t know who Janet was, maybe Adam’s third wife or
somethin’.”
Among the gathered reporters was Muntadhar al-Zaidi, an Iraqi
journalist and broadcaster who infamously threw his size 10 shoe
at the then President several years prior. Al-Zaidi addressed the
newly converted Bush saying,
“Mr. President, I am so overjoyed that you have embraced the true
religion, and you have come to your senses. I just want to say that
please accept my apology for throwing my size 10 shoe at you, and
for calling you a dog. It is really wrong for a Muslim to hurt
another Muslim, so I just wanted to ask your pardon for that lack of
good manners.”
“Well here’s the deal Zaidi,” Bush said, “I sure do forgive you. I
mean, if Allah can forgive all the things I did to your country of
Iraq, and all the things I did in Afghaniland, I think I can find it in
my heart to forgive a Muzlum brother. So al ham-doo-la-la-la. So
long as ya aren’t one of them shi’ites, its all good bud.”
With that, the former leader of the free world ended the press
conference with prayers of peace and a heartfelt thank you,
“Thank y’all so much for being so kind, really means somethin’ to
me. Wa lakaam asalaam wa rami-toola wa abracadbratuhu. I’m still
workin’ on my teej-wad, but y’all know what I mean. Peace.”
reported by the Mullah Liam ad-Deen Team

1 Like

Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
like seriously?
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Minet16(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
source or
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Baba419(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Modern day saul/Paul
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by tayebest(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
*clear eyes* bros put source first
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Samjao(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is a serious issue.
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
d antichrists are preparing d world for deir grand master...Christians pls brace yasef... our hope is dat Christ is rapturing us b4 it begins......

2 Likes

Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Magician1503(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sauce? I no dey lick tomtom with wrapper undecided
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by xreal: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice photoshopping.

If that ever happens, terror in the world will be more financed and easily spread and executed than ever.

1 Like

Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by xreal: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
crixtex:
d antichrists are preparing d world for deir grand master...Christians pls brace yasef... our hope is dat Christ is rapturing us b4 it begins......

Bros. No fear.
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
xreal:

Bros. No fear.
lol.. bro d kind news wey dey ds world now ehn.. oya I done cast away me fears...
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Escalze(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Na wa ooo....

I don dey suspect that man
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by xreal: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
crixtex:

lol.. bro d kind news wey dey ds world now ehn.. oya I done cast away me fears...

Better.

For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

So, no shacking.

1 Like

Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Rilwon: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
undecided bullshit
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by dddrexjr(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Oh America,the center of all evil if "he" could be behind "september 9th 2001" den der ain't shit he can't do.
there's nothing new under the sun cry

1 Like

Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Kagarko(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Allahumma sabbit aqdaamahum fiddeenil Islam.
Mashaa Allah.
Alhamdulillah.

6 Likes

Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Demmzy15(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
I laugh in 'swahili' grin cheesy
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
xreal:

Better.

For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

So, no shacking.
Amen bro.. tnx

1 Like

Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Empiree: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please stop this. This is the way Christians behave by sreading unfounded stories. We are not them. Kindly refrain from this. This kind of thing has been posted since last yr or even before.

1 Like

Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by wordcat(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin cheesy
grin
And his name now is Osama Bin-Bush

But which kind joke be this abeg?
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Empiree:
Please stop this. This is the way Christians behave by sreading unfounded stories. We are not them. Kindly refrain from this. This kind of thing has been posted since last yr or even before.

The last time I checked it was islam that has al taqquiya has it's core doctrine.

3 Likes

Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
The story is obviously as fake as it comes yet some mumus here are thinking it's true undecided

2 Likes

Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by 9jaforlife: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
xreal:
Nice photoshopping.

If that ever happens, terror in the world will be more financed and easily spread and executed than ever.

How??

Bush has encouraged terror and spearheaded wars that claimed probably the highest number of lives in modern history as a christian!!

4 Likes

Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by fr3do(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is a spoof!
It subtly criticizes Bush and radical Islam.
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by kay1one2(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Empiree:

Slave!

1 Like

Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Ovacoma: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Empiree:
give similar examples, please
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Anas09: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
When you say converted to islam, he converted from what exactly? because the dude was never a Christian. He is a Free Mason lord. Now will he leave masonry? Its a lie anyways. I won't be suprised though. This new age, one world pushers.
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by amalder: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
I have check it and is a big lie
Re: Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam by Empiree: 3:55am On Jun 11, 2015
Anas09:
When you say converted to islam, he converted from what exactly? because [size=15pt]the dude was never a Christian.[/size] He is a Free Mason lord. Now will he leave masonry? Its a lie anyways. I won't be suprised though. This new age, one world pushers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.