Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory (4671 Views)

Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : / I Need Big Bang Theory Seasons 1 - 9 In Abuja / SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by Charpell(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Both sitcom were written and directed by Chuck lorre. The guy is a genius
I recently finished Two and half men and was very sad the sitcom has ended, although big bang theory is on.
So which do you prefer?

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by purpose100(f): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Actually, both movies are outstanding. I must admit, nice concepts.
Although in Two and half men,when Charlie died, the film was almost watery, but they quickly pick up later.
The big bang theory, the face and the character I love most is the Sheldon guy. Talk of his naivety about some life issues, always wanting to have his way every time, His skin coloring etc. The guy always crack me up every time.
I thot I was the only one that love the two series, I downloaded Two and half men from season 1 to season 12, it actually pain me that the movie has ended......lol. And for the Big bang theory, I also took my time to download from season 1 to season 8. I thot the movie has ended too, but I will be happy if the series continue.
All in all, those are great movies. Very safe for family entertainment also.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by delishpot: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
The old two and half men. I dont fancy ashton I feel he doesnt have that touch

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by dubylhover(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
i havent watched big bang theory sha,but two nd half men dey bust my head..charlie is divine,,,just sad to see him go sha

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by Charpell(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
purpose100:
Although in Two and half men,when Charlie died, the film was almost watery, but they quickly pick up later.
The big bang theory, the face and the character I love most is the Sheldon guy. Talk of his naivety about some life issues, always wanting to have his way every time, His skin coloring etc. The guy always crack me up every time.
I thot I was the only one that love the two series, I downloaded Two and half men from season 1 to season 12, it actually pain me that the movie has ended......lol. And for the Big bang theory, I also took my time to download from season 1 to season 8. I thot the movie has ended too, but I will be happy if the series continue.
Wow a fan like me, while you wait for the next series of big bang theory, i recommend you watch American Dad.
I have never laughed my life while i watched American dad
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by Charpell(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
delishpot:
The old two and half men. I dont fancy ashton I feel he doesnt have that touch
Really? I think he did better than Charlie
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by Charpell(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
dubylhover:
i havent watched big bang theory sha,but two nd half men dey bust my head..charlie is divine,,,just sad to see him go sha
You just got to watch Big bang theory
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by dubylhover(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Charpell:

You just got to watch Big bang theory
yea,i knw it wud b nyc,but it seems childish to me..i just love two nd half men
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by OsoDupe(f): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
purpose100:
wow, I'm jealous, pls ow do I get a copy from ur collection.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by purpose100(f): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Charpell:

Wow a fan like me, while you wait for the next series of big bang theory, i recommend you watch American Dad.
I have never laughed my life while i watched American dad

Then American Dad next! Thanks.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by purpose100(f): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
OsoDupe:
wow, I'm jealous, pls ow do I get a copy from ur collection.

Heya. How do u wanna get it? I'm ready to give u some, no problem.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by OsoDupe(f): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
purpose100:

Heya. How do u wanna get it? I'm ready to give u some, no problem.
if only u stay in Akure, it would have been good.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by Charpell(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
OsoDupe:
if only u stay in Akure, it would have been good.
You can download from fztvseries.mobi
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by OsoDupe(f): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Charpell:
You can download from fztvseries.mobi
ok thanks.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Please Any can send me link to download movies in HD,or or better quality sha(if HD is too much)
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by sholay2011(m): 6:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Big bang theory

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by Charpell(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Ipledge2:
Please Any can send me link to download movies in HD,or or better quality sha(if HD is too much)
I don't recommend HD download
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2015
Charpell:

I don't recommend HD download
why?
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by delishpot: 7:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Charpell:

Really? I think he did better than Charlie

Maybe it just because I dont fancy his acting sha.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by jashar(f): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2015
The Big Bang Theory kiss kiss kiss forever. I have complete seasons 1- 8 and I can watch it a thousand times over and over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by simdam500(m): 1:09am On Jun 17, 2015
The big bang theory is good and hilarious,
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Nobody is a better business man than Alan Harper. Living for free in a luxurious Malibu beach house for 12 years grin grin grin grin grin grin .
Genius
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by Charpell(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Nobody is a better business man than Alan Harper. Living for free in a luxurious Malibu beach house for 12 years grin grin grin grin grin grin .
Genius
lol
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by Kelly256(f): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
What a great thread! I love both of them personally but I would pick the big bang theory in a heartbeat because it has this kind of comedy I like smiley
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
purpose100:

Skin colouring kwa? lipsrsealed
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Charpell:

Really? [b]I think he did better than Charlie[/s]

What a blasphemous thought angry
Nice thread.
I love Two and a Half Men. It was in the same league as friends and Seinfeld when it had Charlie, competing for GOAT cheesy
But with the new one sans Charlie Sheen, his replacement Kushton was bringing more foolish clowning than the huge bad-ass which Charlie brought, Alan got really unbearable to watch, without Charlie’s huge character to mask him some, and the series died for me as a result. However it is still manageable, at least it is better than such stuff as Two Broke Girls angry. But it totally lost its GOAT status. Charlie was really the show after all. Credits to Bertha, their mom, Jake, Judith for being good too.

I absolutely love The BBTheory. However I realise it is very polarising. You either absolutely love it or totally hate it. My sister can’t stand the series for instance, while I can watch it all weekend.

(1) (Reply)

SAKA (i Don Port Advertisement Video/audio Download) / Why Is Gotv Not Showing Tuesday Night Champions League Matches? / How Can I Get A Producer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.