Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Best Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In June - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In June (1608 Views)

Fantasy Wireless Charger & Receiver For All Smartphones / 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 / Best Data Plan For All Smartphones & PC In July 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In June by zumen(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is coming late but it’s still right on time. With the high rate of smartphone usage, it is important to know the data plan that best suite your device instead of spending much on data plan.

If your device is data less, then you are not different from those using Nokia touch.

Etisalat

Etisalat has proven to be on top in terms of network reception and data management. Etisalat android plan works on all smartphones, computers and pc. It is cheap, I must say it is the better than Airtel Android plan.

How To Activate This Plan

To activate Etisalat plan just Dial *229*2*8#

You can also get 1GB for #1000 by dialing *229*2*7#

Mtn

A lot has been happening underneath this network. Recently Mtn introduced unlimited free night browsing from 1am – 5am for only ipulse users. This plan is specifically for students and those that can be awake at that time to do the unlimited night surfing and downloading

All you need to do is to migrate to Mtn ipulse by dialing *406# and use up to #200 during the day and you are good to go at night.

Mtn BIS at this moment is not working very well but the blackberry 10 BBMIDID and BBLited are working flawlessly with Simple server.

Airtel

If there is anything this network can boast of that should be about their network reception. Airtel has the second strongest network reception in Nigeria and it’s in all locations.

Currently the only people enjoying Airtel data plan are the Blackberry users. But on Android, Pc and iphone it zaps like straw.

Android Data Plan

Airtel Android plan 1+1 can only be activated ones and this is the trick which they won’t tell you, this means you only enjoy 4GB for #2000 ones, after then you can now go for the normal plan.

The plan works on Pc, Android, iphone, BB10, window phone and any other device

To activate this plan dial *438*1# or *437*1# for 9GB or 4GB.

Glo

There is always a grandmaster (#BOSS) and Glo is now the boss. Glo data is currently the cheapest with the help of the overload package.

In Glo you get 4.5GB for #2500 and it works in all device.

First dial *200# to be on the overload plan.

Dial *127*58# and #2500 will be deducted from your account and 4.5GB will be given to you for 1 month.

Which plan is better than the boss (Glo) package?

Source : http://zumiinfo.com/best-data-plan-for-all-smartphonespc-in-june/

1 Like

Re: Best Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In June by emerich(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice info, tnx 4 sharing.
Re: Best Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In June by zumen(m): 6:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Your welcome
Re: Best Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In June by JAYEFF: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Zumen

I pray thee, that you provide a link with which I can download and configure simple server on my laptop and android phone
please
Re: Best Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In June by Basdkg(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
wooow nice
Re: Best Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In June by zumen(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
JAYEFF:
Zumen

I pray thee, that you provide a link with which I can download and configure simple server on my laptop and android phone
please
follow this link http://zumiinfo.com/mtn-simple-server-rocks-with-bbmidid/
Re: Best Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In June by SoPappyjay(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Is simple server still working?
Re: Best Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In June by zumen(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Yes.

(1) (Reply)

HP Mini 110 For Sale !!! @ SOLD / Asus Gaming Laptop / hg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.