Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning (67687 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by OsamaB: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
The President Muhammadu Buhari's convey in a normal Presidential way block roads leading to the airport this morning. I almost missed my flight but thanks to checking in online. I really think the President should use the helicopter and stop making the police and soldiers stand under the rain and block civilians from their daily activities.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Op, dont be too sentimental. He is the president and if he wants to use the road, let him use it. Or do yu mean he doesn't have right to use the road dat he shuld use helicopter. Jonathan and hin wife do pass dis one so Yu beta get used to it. If yu no like am, relocate to benin republic.

380 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nigeria leaders and their reckless behaviour

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by SuperSuave(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
why is op complaining unnecessarily Gej and other administrations must have done something worse or similar so why is it now that you are complaining how many choppers you wan make them use sef(considering security)

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
i will talk to him

I am very sure he wasn't aware.

The security agents are fond of being over zealous but we shall caution them.

Sorry about that.

Signed: Soe

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by eazisky(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
All of una weh vote buhari must hear am for body grin

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by temitemi1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
They are truly changing things grin grin

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Where is the change promised us to obey traffic rules by buhari

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by temitemi1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Recklessness is in their blood(apc)
barcanista:

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by atlwireles: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
I thought Buhari and APC were going to stop this kind of traffic blockage. Noooooooooooooooo, only their alamjiris believed that crap.

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by lordizak(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
from London?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by shamsuRana(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
So this non sense of blocking road users never cease?
Na goodluck start am sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
[s]Op, dont be too sentimental. He is the president and if he wants to use the road, let him use it. Or do yu mean he doesn't have right to use the road dat he shuld use helicopter. Jonathan and hin wife do pass dis one so Yu beta get used to it. If yu no like am, relocate to benin republic.[/s]
lf it was GEJ now you won't talk of sentimentalism rather you will rain abuse on him forgetting that he is the president

-HYPOCRITE

397 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by SUBWAY101(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
temitemi1:
Recklessness is in their blood(apc)

Dumb hypocrite.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
lf it was GEJ now you won't talk of sentimentalism rather you will rain abuse on him
i only rain abuse on bad leaders, not on responsible leaders like President Buhari.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
i only raise abuse on bad leaders, not on responsible leaders like President Buhari.
Blocking traffic is a sign of responsibilty SMH

234 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by bunmititi(f): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
useless president and even more useless followers

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Blocking traffic is a sign of responsibilty SMH
was he not the one that said his convoy should obey traffic light. Which one be blocking of road for here now. Ordinary oshodi for here, traffic dey also dey. President no come oooo, traffic go dey. So go and find something beta to do rather than hating on anoda man's success. Peace

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Op, dont be too sentimental. He is the president and if he wants to use the road, let him use it. Or do yu mean he doesn't have right to use the road dat he shuld use helicopter. Jonathan and hin wife do pass dis one so Yu beta get used to it. If yu no like am, relocate to benin republic.
I remember when fashola complains when GEJ comes to Lagos so the op has a right to complain.

How can PMB has these multitude of security while people are dying of BH attacks because there is nobody to protect them.

Change indeed

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
OsamaB:
The President Muhammadu Buhari's convey in a normal Presidential way block roads leading to the airport this morning. I almost missed my flight but thanks to checking in online. I really think the President should use the helicopter and stop making the police and soldiers stand under the rain and block civilians from their daily activities.

Perhaps you don't know that helicopters need good weather to fly safely.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by ndcide(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
That's what you get when you have an insensitive President.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by OsamaB: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

Sorry for been sentimental Kazmanbanjoko, but dude the government didn't buy the ticket for me and other people trying to catch flights this morning. Also, I pay my taxes here in Nigeria and have the right to question how it is been spent. Have you ever thought about how much it will cost for allowances per hour to make police and soldiers guard almost 43km of road.

Have you ever thought how much it cost to fuel the presidential vehicles, police and military vehicles which should be nothing less than a hundred compared to 1 or 2 helicopters.

This Presidential way of wastage has been going on for too long and I believe people have the right and freedom to express their views on how government treats its citizens.

Please try to be more critical in your thinking rather than been sentimentally sarcastic.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I remember when fashola complains when GEJ comes to Lagos so the op has a right to complain.

How can PMB has these multitude of security while people are dying of BH attacks because there is nobody to protect them.

Change indeed
grin grin grin many progressive haters just dey tackle me. No be only me waka come oooo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
OsamaB:

Sorry for been sentimental Kazmanbanjoko, but dude the government didn't buy the ticket for me and other people trying to catch flights this morning. Also, I pay my taxes here in Nigeria and have the right to question how it is been spent. Have you ever thought about how much it will cost for allowances per hour to make police and soldiers guard almost 43km of road.

Have you ever thought how much it cost to fuel the presidential vehicles, police and military vehicles which should be nothing less than a hundred compared to 1 or 2 helicopters.

This Presidential way of wastage has been going on for too long and I believe people have the right and freedom to express their views on how government treats its citizens.

Please try to be less critical in your thinking rather than been sentimentally sarcastic.
why are you saying dis nw. Are yu reffering to buhari or the previous govt. Blame it on d previous govt bcoz Buhari is a new comer. He is still trying to make tinz good for the masses. Anything yu feel its not proper blame it on jonathan bcoz he left nigeria this way. Let pray Buhari make nigerians happy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by PhockPhockMan: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
i only rain abuse on bad leaders, not on responsible leaders like President Buhari .
Sharrraaaaap if you don't know what to say. Buhari is the most irresponsible leader ever.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Sharrraaaaap if you don't know what to say. Buhari is the most irresponsible leader ever.
your name sef don explain who you are. So, get the PHOCK out of here.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by PhockPhockMan: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
your name sef don explain who you are. So, get the PHOCK out of here.
Next.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by PhockPhockMan: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Where is the change
The noise about change is simply change of government, not of attitude.

Foolish people

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by nke001: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Behold thou Change!

16 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
was he not the one that said his convoy should obey traffic light. Which one be blocking of road for here now. Ordinary oshodi for here, traffic dey also dey. President no come oooo, traffic go dey. So go and find something beta to do rather than hating on anoda man's success. Peace
My dear buhari saying in the media that traffic regulations should be obeyed does not mean he will do it.it is all part of propaganda.l am sure you are one of those that laments whenever GEJ vists lagos and traffic is blocked forgetting he is president

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
My dear buhari saying in the media that traffic regulations should be obeyed does not mean he will do it.it is all part of propaganda.l am sure you are one of those that laments whenever GEJ vists lagos and traffic is blocked forgetting he is president
he who never believes in another man's word can never believe in himself. #facts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
he who never believes in another man's word can never believe in himself. #facts
He who buys Everthing that comes out of the mouth of a politician is a fool #fact

73 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) / Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.