Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning (67620 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Yksoul(m): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
I BEG CLEAR THE WAY FOR HIM HE'S SET TO JET OUT TO BUILD AND ENCOURAGE THOSE EUROPE ALLIES THAT HAVE LOST TRUST IN US PUTTING NIGERIA BACK ON TRACK OF DEVELOPMENT
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by vislabraye(m): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
pls, keep mute

I am mute but my fingers are the ones typing. Smh...
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Hishowlau(m): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Where is the change promised us to obey traffic rules by buhari

wat is dis MUMU saying
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Yksoul(m): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
I BEG CLEAR THE WAY FOR HIM HE'S SET TO JET OUT TO BUILD AND ENCOURAGE THOSE EUROPE ALLIES THAT HAVE LOST TRUST IN US PUTTING NIGERIA BACK ON TRACK OF DEVELOPmt
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please allow the king to occupy his road! Nor be ona vote am?!
CHANGee Sai baba Sai daddy Sai buhari Changi!
We don dey see am gahn gahn!
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
vislabraye:

I am mute but my fingers are the ones typing. Smh...
kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by handie(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
U lucky sef. If na ex president Jonah, the road would have been closed till he has passed. @ least u fit still snap picture and there're even people on d roadside. Make ah hear say dose DSS and soldiers no carry u do frog jump during GEJ's tenure. What I see is a convoy on a traffic gridlock

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by otunbakolawole(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
That others have been doing it does not make it right. The President should make use of Chopper if he is moving from State house to the Airport straight. It will save Nigerians time, reduce the madness that happens with the halt when he's on the road.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by barcaboi(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Nigeria leaders and their reckless behaviour
oga if u wan oppose; do it with sense.....it's funny when u oppose everything. .....what do you expect when a President is in town? Jeez....it's fun having you on the other side but when u just practically wanna prove a point at all cost....
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by sambrow(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
sameer1212:
U fucking little LovePeddler? U are a disgrace to your wretch and useless family. Nonsense.

I find it disgusting when u insult som1 else's parents or families, don't u av one?
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by seangy4konji: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Abeg go sit down man.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by sambrow(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
its only a fool dat calls anoda man a fool. #fact

He only reminded u dat both of u are
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by darelar(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
OsamaB:
The President Muhammadu Buhari's convey in a normal Presidential way block roads leading to the airport this morning. I almost missed my flight but thanks to checking in online. I really think the President should use the helicopter and stop making the police and soldiers stand under the rain and block civilians from their daily activities.
op GEJ convoy worst than this. I was caught in such standstill upto thrice last year mostly December time and even for more than an hour. Why is it that every things about this regime never go well with you pdp guys
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
eazisky:
All of una weh vote buhari must hear am for body grin

undecided

NO ONE WILL REGRET VOTING HIM TO POWER.

In fact, many that didnt vote him will "regret" "not" voting him.

Mark my words
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by philips70(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Buhari needs all the security he can get because with the level of hate and bile filled in many of the cockroaches on this forum one cannot underestimate their next line of action. All these frustrated TAN members have not all relocated from Abuja since their principal was sent packing to Otuoke. They can't be trusted.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by joraldin1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
And he who AV time to post nonsense and think he is making sense is a fool.#fact#
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by dammytosh: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I remember when fashola complains when GEJ comes to Lagos so the op has a right to complain.

How can PMB has these multitude of security while people are dying of BH attacks because there is nobody to protect them.

Change indeed

Wi are the multitude in the picture that u can not even verify if he was the one who caused the traffic.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by manuroq(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Power is intoxicating, the heads(leaders) change bt their heads(minds) never changes.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by amarudeen(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
cijay30:
The way people lie eh. No be city gate be dat? How can you miss your flight when you are going into Abuja city? Be truthful and allow others thrive

U dey mind d fool. People wey no even sabi d location sef still wan just comment becos dem sef wan criticise. Back to d topic, Mr OP don't u tink u should try to change dis ur strategy of lying cos we ain't buying it

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by meforyou1(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Op, dont be too sentimental. He is the president and if he wants to use the road, let him use it. Or do yu mean he doesn't have right to use the road dat he shuld use helicopter. Jonathan and hin wife do pass dis one so Yu beta get used to it. If yu no like am, relocate to benin republic.
hey, don't be hypocritical. I live along airport road in abuja. APC people claimed that there was no road block when buhari was going to or coming from the airport. He even talked of a last Friday movement. The Op is countering it.
Can't say myself for now because I have not been on the road when such happens. Only remember obasanjo times ehn we could get stranded for almost 2 hours
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by thexzy(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Op, dont be too sentimental. He is the president and if he wants to use the road, let him use it. Or do yu mean he doesn't have right to use the road dat he shuld use helicopter. Jonathan and hin wife do pass dis one so Yu beta get used to it. If yu no like am, relocate to benin republic.
Or Better Still, there should be a presidential airport for the No1 Citizen and not using what we the citizens are making use of.....Their usage is always synonymous with Chancing of the civilians.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by ZAMZINE(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2015

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by olutunde12(m): 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

talk sense once now.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by charlesucheh(m): 12:05am On Jun 08, 2015
That eye witness is Jobless!!! Instead of the person to see how he or she can maneouvre the traffic and arrive at his destination, he is busy taking shots to criticise BUHARI.
Some will fall sick, have hypertension and even die in the process. If you people like CONTINU!!, like mama peace would say.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nellybii: 12:11am On Jun 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I remember when fashola complains when GEJ comes to Lagos so the op has a right to complain.

How can PMB has these multitude of security while people are dying of BH attacks because there is nobody to protect them.

Change indeed

Your English is so poor. Maybe you will blame Buhari for that too.Mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nellybii: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2015
darelar:
op GEJ convoy worst than this. I was caught in such standstill upto thrice last year mostly December time and even for more than an hour. Why is it that every things about this regime never go well with you pdp guys

Don't mind them. Baba hasn't opened their case files. That's why they still rant like that.
Let PMB come back from Germany to treat their fuckups. Most of them are the looters of our treasury that we are talking about and they are going to jail. Let me see how they will snap pictures and upload news onto Nairaland from their prison cells. Miserable idiots.mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by alsudaes1(m): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Change indeed

and what authentic proof have you or the OP that the traffic jam pics posted was actually caused by the President's convoy
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by danies1941(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
Nigeria leaders and their reckless behaviour

How is this reckless? In every country where there is preponderance of violence-roads are blocked for the President.

Just to appear on talk show for Jay Leno in Los Angeles-do you know much traffic Obama caused in the already chaotic traffic of LA. And wherever and whenever any President of the USA goes to. The UK is a bit different-as there is no history of any UK Prime Minister being killed or a coup. In fact uptil the 1980s-policemen in the UK did not carry guns.

Or you want Buhari to not use motorcade like Muritala to be killed by a drunk soldier.

What could be done is for people to be made aware of roads to be closed and how long.

http://bhcourier.com/obamas-l-a-visit-tuesday-set-traffic-headaches/

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2011/10/25/a-picture-is-worth-1000-words-obama-traffic-jam/

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Vicben(m): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Where is the change then?
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:45am On Jun 08, 2015
eazisky:
All of una weh vote buhari must hear am for body grin
Anuofia, Ewu, Otu Nne gi there
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by denedene(m): 1:04am On Jun 08, 2015
i taught they said buhari won't use all em convoy and has ordered his boys to obey traffic laws undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.