Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning (67619 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2015
millionboi:
then u r most foolish
kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by seedsower(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Abeg see the real Buhari's convoy, na just 2 vehicles.

https://www.nairaland.com/2302580/buhari-nigerias-president-elects-convoy-photo

Where are those that attacked me when I said that he shouldn't even have a convoy as at that time.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Krisddon: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Op, dont be too sentimental. He is the president and if he wants to use the road, let him use it. Or do yu mean he doesn't have right to use the road dat he shuld use helicopter. Jonathan and hin wife do pass dis one so Yu beta get used to it. If yu no like am, relocate to benin republic.
Shut the hell up! Did he say the Daura Dull-lord has no right to use the road? He only suggested he uses Helicopter so as to save the mass unnecessary traffic jam!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2015
MOST COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND ARE NOW SO ANNOYING - ESPECIALLY THOSE JUVENILES THAT TRY TO DEFEND THE INDEFENSIBLE .BUHARI THIS, JONATHAN THAT! OMG .SO SO CURSE FULL THEIR MOUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by komek(m): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Op, dont be too sentimental. He is the president and if he wants to use the road, let him use it. Or do yu mean he doesn't have right to use the road dat he shuld use helicopter. Jonathan and hin wife do pass dis one so Yu beta get used to it. If yu no like am, relocate to benin republic.

But when GEJ was doing it , it became a taboo on social media, The nation newspapers, Sahara Reporter, TVC, Radio continental, and other Tinubu media outfits. Now another president has started doing same it is no more a crime.where is the Change. I tot change connotes doing something different? Why is he benchmarking GeJ? No problem.

And FYI, u shud understand that PMB is the President and he promised us change, so you shud always try to stop bringing GEJ into issues.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Detayo7(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2015
something that baffles me alot on NL is how people just condemn outrightly without regards to others opinion!
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by TheAdvocate(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

Yu are a bigggggggg fool of the highest order. Were yu death when Buhari said his convoy should obey all traffic rules? Its always easier to criticise and now that he is there, he realised its not as he sees it outside.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Werehkpe: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari keh?

[size=14pt]But I thought Buhari is at the G7 in Germany. How can he be in Abuja today and be in Germany at the same time[/size]
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2015
this is neither strange nor change!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Suchie(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2015
ajebuter:
I'm not a Buharite, but I don't see anything wrong in having some part of the road blocked for him

He is the presdient for now and he should be accorded thee respect

# babaonechance don dey flenjo#

Naija mentality..listen to yurself...Abeg try travel to westernized countries and see 4 yurself.Stop commenting.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by phatfarmo: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2015
@ ezenwammadu we shall see how responsible he is and ow sure are u
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Yu are a bigggggggg fool of the highest order. Were yu death when Buhari said his convoy should obey all traffic rules? Its always easier to criticise and now that he is there, he realised its not as he sees it outside.
sebi o mo pe o stupiid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2015
Krisddon:

Shut the hell up! Did he say the Daura Dull-lord has no right to use the road? He only suggested he uses Helicopter so as to save the mass unnecessary traffic jam!
kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by mansmx20(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2015
And so what?!!!!
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Jidefido(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2015
OsamaB:

Sorry for been sentimental Kazmanbanjoko, but dude the government didn't buy the ticket for me and other people trying to catch flights this morning. Also, I pay my taxes here in Nigeria and have the right to question how it is been spent. Have you ever thought about how much it will cost for allowances per hour to make police and soldiers guard almost 43km of road.

Have you ever thought how much it cost to fuel the presidential vehicles, police and military vehicles which should be nothing less than a hundred compared to 1 or 2 helicopters.

This Presidential way of wastage has been going on for too long and I believe people have the right and freedom to express their views on how government treats its citizens.

Please try to be more critical in your thinking rather than been sentimentally sarcastic.

Boss, it is not out of place for the roads to be blocked when the president is passing. it is for his security. there is no way he can order the his security not to block the road, they will object to it. the queen, prime minister, even obama have no control over their security. look at this, obama's phones were seized when he became president. he wasnt even allowed to use twitter personally. the queen is immune to obey trafic the same wit putin, and others.
Buhari is on track with the road being blocked. hold up must not catch him. i watched a youtube video where hilary clinton's convoy was held up in traffic, the security were not happy as they had to deploy more security. you can only safe guard your principal more when he is on the move. Obasanjo did it, Yardua did, goodluck did, buhari is doing it. thats just the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by otiigba1(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Suchie:

Naija mentality..listen to yurself...Abeg try travel to westernized countries and see 4 yurself.Stop commenting.
yes tell them,this is why. Nigerians are treated the way they are because nigerians see their leaders as minigods, not realising that the president is there to serve them, subsiquently they the people own the president, thus no transparency and more looting, i ve never heard were people are held up from going to their businesses because David cameron is driving pass

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by eazisky(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
REDDEVILS1:
Anuofia, Ewu, Otu Nne gi there
name ur papa name u arrange like that? I hail ur Dada o
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Holak: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
why are you saying dis nw. Are yu reffering to buhari or the previous govt. Blame it on d previous govt bcoz Buhari is a new comer. He is still trying to make tinz good for the masses. Anything yu feel its not proper blame it on jonathan bcoz he left nigeria this way. Let pray Buhari make nigerians happy.

Your argument doesn't hold water. It is laughable to attribute what Buhari is doing to Jonathan. That is hypocrisy in its meannest level. It doesn't take a decade to instruct your aides that nobody should block the road. It is even better done once one assumes the seat instead of blaming the previous government. After getting the mandate of Nigerians with the promise of Change, we are now seeing worst things that the previous government did and somebody is still blaming Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by otiigba1(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2015
Jidefido:

Boss, it is not out of place for the roads to be blocked when the president is passing. it is for his security. there is no way he can order the his security not to block the road, they will object to it. the queen, prime minister, even obama have no control over their security. look at this, obama's phones were seized when he became president. he wasnt even allowed to use twitter personally. the queen is immune to obey trafic the same wit putin, and others.
Buhari is on track with the road being blocked. hold up must not catch him. i watched a youtube video where hilary clinton's convoy was held up in traffic, the security were not happy as they had to deploy more security. you can only safe guard your principal more when he is on the move. Obasanjo did it, Yardua did, goodluck did, buhari is doing it. thats just the right thing to do.
so thats just it. They others are doing it or did it therefore its de ja vu, no improvement what would be the point of the change then, thus voting him in? We might as well have left the previous jonathan goverment undecided why promise change if it will not be applied

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by demelza: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2015
bunmititi:
useless president and even more useless followers
It is better you commit suicide because you have 4 years of adjusting to the antics of that useless president.
Idiöta!
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Holak:

Your argument doesn't hold water. It is laughable to attribute what Buhari is doing to Jonathan. That is hypocrisy in its meannest level. It doesn't take a decade to instruct your aides that nobody should block the road. It is even better done once one assumes the seat instead of blaming the previous government. After getting the mandate of Nigerians with the promise of Change, we are now seeing worst things that the previous government did and somebody is still blaming Jonathan.
kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by SuperSuave(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2015
agabaI23:
But you called him names for doing so, why are you condoning it now?

We tried to tell you it is a procedure that has nothing to do with who is the president but you guys won't listen.

Your messiah has committed the same offence and you are justifying it because it happened in another administration yet you were chanting change, where is the change?
keep calm and wait for it
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by 2n2k(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2015
OsamaB:
The President Muhammadu Buhari's convey in a normal Presidential way block roads leading to the airport this morning. I almost missed my flight but thanks to checking in online. I really think the President should use the helicopter and stop making the police and soldiers stand under the rain and block civilians from their daily activities.

From the pictures you posted, you were at city gate heading towards the stadium/inside town. That is in opposite direction to the airport which is behind you, so you were not on your way to the airport yet.

If the security will block the road for the president, they will do so at the semi-circular road at the city gate near Wonderland, as such there should be no vehicle traveling on the opposite direction because there is no way to join that road again until you reach the Judicial Institute Interchange. In your pictures, there are vehicles that are not of presidential convoy type traveling in the opposite direction. How did they reach that point?

Your pictures only proved that there was a traffic hold-up on the way into the city (not out of the city to the airport) but somebody must have misled you as to the cause of the traffic jam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by huthority01(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2015
Your comment shows you just started history of different government administration from GEJ time..
shamsuRana:
So this non sense of blocking road users never cease?
Na goodluck start am sha.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by huthority01(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
sebi o mo pe o stupiid
shame on you for typing in Yoruba as everyone do not understand it. Be lettered pls.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Aitee1: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2015
eazisky:
All of una weh vote buhari must hear am for body grin

They'll one day get tired of defending him grin
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2015
bunmititi:
useless president and even more useless followers
You follow add for d useless followers
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by jonuel1(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

U are the one that is sentimental...if it were GEJ, u would have ran ur mouth like a loosed water tap.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by agabaI23(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
SuperSuave:
keep calm and wait for it
While hundreds are dying in the northeast?
How can I keep calm?

Lai mohammed has stopped issuing real time statement on bomb blasts. There are no more press conferences on BH activities.

That's the change I am seeing.

All the promises made have been reversed, that's the change I am seeing

I don't need to keep calm bro
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Bamz(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2015
I think at this stage and with all the hateful comments I've been seeing... it's a sorry case for us in this country.

It's funny how some Nigerians are actually waiting for the president to just make a mistake. Any mistake at all.

It's like a wolf patiently waiting for a porcupine to unroll and just pounce on it.

Is this the Nigeria we seek to create?

A house divided against itself will not stand. While I continue to state that criticisms are good only when constructive, it seems hateful and unwanted bashing is the order of the day.

I'm a Christian and I'm not allowed to say somethings but so are many of us in this forum.

I never really fancied the past administration but we prayed for the government in church almost always and that was some sort of obligation.

Maybe I just derailed the thread a bit, bottom line is don't stop praying for your country, and when it comes to criticism, make it constructive and useful.

Have a great Monday people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by J2k4real(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2015
when shall We Nigerians start calling BLACK BLACK without sentiments? when shall We Nigerians start calling BLACK BLACK without sentiments?, y block d roads when u can Fly OVER?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.