Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,204 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning (67666 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by ngmagashi: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Op, dont be too sentimental. He is the president and if he wants to use the road, let him use it. Or do yu mean he doesn't have right to use the road dat he shuld use helicopter. Jonathan and hin wife do pass dis one so Yu beta get used to it. If yu no like am, relocate to benin republic.
Some people just want criticise for no reqadon
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by ngmagashi: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=ngmagashi post=34549221]Some people just want criticise for no reasonquote]
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by lankie001(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2015
OsamaB:
The President Muhammadu Buhari's convey in a normal Presidential way block roads leading to the airport this morning. I almost missed my flight but thanks to checking in online. I really think the President should use the helicopter and stop making the police and soldiers stand under the rain and block civilians from their daily activities.

Person wey dey germany dey cause traffic again.......#una too dey lie for ere
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2015
SuperSuave:
why is op complaining unnecessarily Gej and other administrations must have done something worse or similar so why is it now that you are complaining how many choppers you wan make them use sef(considering security)

GEJ is not the standard.

Lol, Pres. Buhari might not even be aware as someone said.

I think they should all go by air as much as possible.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2015
J2k4real:
when shall We Nigerians start calling BLACK BLACK without sentiments? when shall We Nigerians start calling BLACK BLACK without sentiments?, y block d roads when u can Fly OVER?

The horse the man and his son - Ebenezer Obey

If him use helicopter now una go begin complain say he's wasting tax payers money,cos u see no reason for his extravagant transport to the airport,
Its been ages that we learn no man can please the world.
I think that is the entourage to Germany for the G7?they are up to 20men delegate which is still minimal,it could cause a bit of traffic,as normal day sef traffic dey boku for airport.But he thinks he should feel the pain of the masses rather than fly the choppers
If the whole entourage were to use choppers,I'm sure by the time u see like 10 choppers and the tell u its the president's entourage,you will still have somtn else to say.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by shevon: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
I remember the day OBJ shutdown movement from Ikeja to Otta, I am sure he had not left ABJ before the NM took over Agege Motor Rd from the Airport Axis down to Otta, motorists were advised to take alternative routes. So, if traffic was shutdown just for PMB to pass and everything returns to normal, what are we then complaining about.
(Chai! With the way I am defending PMB, one would think I am a card carrying member of APC O! In fact, this has to stop forthwith!!!)
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Pauloot(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
eazisky:
All of una weh vote buhari must hear am for body grin
committing suicide is allowed! Go on and u will Neva regret doing so?
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by eazisky(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pauloot:
committing suicide is allowed! Go on and u will Neva regret doing so?

mumu grade one
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by paooxide(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
But people can be silly shaa .. I thought he has traveled to germany.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Fourwinds: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
OsamaB:

Sorry for been sentimental Kazmanbanjoko, but dude the government didn't buy the ticket for me and other people trying to catch flights this morning. Also, I pay my taxes here in Nigeria and have the right to question how it is been spent. Have you ever thought about how much it will cost for allowances per hour to make police and soldiers guard almost 43km of road.

Have you ever thought how much it cost to fuel the presidential vehicles, police and military vehicles which should be nothing less than a hundred compared to 1 or 2 helicopters.

This Presidential way of wastage has been going on for too long and I believe people have the right and freedom to express their views on how government treats its citizens.

Please try to be more critical in your thinking rather than been sentimentally sarcastic.
u said it was raining. Do choppers fly in a bad weather
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by badesco(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Where is APC spokesman, MR LIAR Mohammed. if it were to be GEJ now, the whole world will hear it, but now it is GMB, it is normal to block major roads and disturb the populace.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by shamsuRana(m): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
huthority01:
Your comment shows you just started history of different government administration from GEJ time..

Meaninglessness..
Try making some sense plz.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nicepoker(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
i only rain abuse on bad leaders, not on responsible leaders like President Buhari.
how do u know he is responsible
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nicepoker:
how do u know he is responsible
bcoz he is my grandfather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nicepoker(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
bcoz he is my grandfather.
was GEJ responsible?
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nicepoker:
was GEJ responsible?
he is not responsible bcoz he was being remote controlled by bad advisers like okupe, fani-kayode, fayose and co. And dat was why nigerians voted him out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nicepoker(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
he is not responsible bcoz he was being remote controlled by bad advisers like okupe, fani-kayode, fayose and co. And dat was why nigerians voted him out.
He was responsible. because GEJ is my uncle
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nicepoker:
He was responsible. because GEJ is my uncle
was patience jonathan responsible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nicepoker(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
was patience jonathan responsible?
forget the wife. Ok. Is buhari's wife responsible?
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nicepoker:
forget the wife. Ok. Is buhari's wife responsible?
yes nau, buhari's wife dey responsible pass jonah wyf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nicepoker(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
yes nau, buhari's wife dey responsible pass jonah wyf.
ha ha u sef. How u take know.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nicepoker:
ha ha u sef. How u take know.
bcoz she is my grandmother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Jidefido(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
otiigba1:
so thats just it. They others are doing it or did it therefore its de ja vu, no improvement what would be the point of the change then, thus voting him in? We might as well have left the previous jonathan goverment undecided why promise change if it will not be applied

Really? were u expecting him to 'change' his security processes? cos he promised change, he must sacrifice his security. lets reason this critically. he can never have control over his security 100 percent. we are not more knowledgeable or experienced than the DSS, police, NIA and co. no way. we may insult them but thats the best way they can protect their principal - being on the move.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by J2k4real(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmm, outside INSIDER ;DHmmm, outside INSIDER

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo) / See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.