Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:45 PM

Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! (1219 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore / Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! by Olaedo1: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
[size=15pt]B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!![/size]

Sowore throws tantrum after receiving loads of bad reviews from Nigerians about he and Adeola

"I am not a journalist, I don’t aspire to become a journalist. I am a media practitioner. That is very clear on our platform and mission to the world. You need to see how the world is celebrating this. I am proud of Adeola. They never thought our kind of journalism could bring change and it has happened and they are in shock so their natural action is to push back."

-Omoyele Sowore, Owner of Sahara Reporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! by ademega(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lolz
Re: Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! by uzolexis(f): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mumu sharia Sahara reporters

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! by papaejima1: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thugs Inc.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! by Mogidi: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Watch saharareporters reaction if same thing were to happen to our buko hari leader in Germany.

HYPOCRITES!!

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! by SUBWAY101(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mogidi:
Watch saharareporters reaction if same thing were to happen to our buko hari leader in Germany.

HYPOCRITES!!

Dumb animal. Moses the fool
Re: Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! by talktimi(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
You're not a journalist but the world is celebrating your brand of journalism. Sick dude
Re: Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! by double0seven(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
I admire Sahara Reporters and it's owner Sowore for the job of Journalism Activism they are doing.
However in this particular issue, they goofed. In fact they totally messed up. I mean that's the president of a country and invited guest of Nigeria. it does not matter what they think about the guy; that's not the way to go about it.
Re: Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dat arrogant ba stard just added salt to injury He ought to be apologizing And not bragging He's playing wif his gaddamn future
Re: Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! by Shymm3x: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
What a waste man this guy is. I've seen him on videos, with beads on, acting like he's pro-black - but very primitive and loquacious in the way he carries himself. And I still remember when I first saw that toxic website on BBC, during the Xmas bomber saga. Back then, they had paypal donation link - and I did donate to that rubbish website, hoping that it will be about educating black youths and projecting a great image for Africa, with proper investigative journalism.

Only God knows who fund them now - it might be CIA via all the non-governmental organisation the US runs all over the globe to control the press and as a tool for imperialism. And since they're based on New York, and they never report anything against the US government - that might be plausible.

Sahara scumbags, I need a refund of the £50 I donated to that website in 2011, for harassing the great one, Robert Mugabe.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! by davitogreat(m): 12:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Shymm3x:
What a waste man this guy is. I've seen him on videos, with beads on, acting like he's pro-black - but very primitive and loquacious in the way he carries himself. And I still remember when I first saw that toxic website on BBC, during the Xmas bomber saga. Back then, they had paypal donation link - and I did donate to that rubbish website, hoping that it will be about educating black youths and projecting a great image for Africa, with proper investigative journalism.
Only God knows who fund them now - it might be CIA via all the non-governmental organisation the US runs all over the globe to control the press and as a tool for imperialism. And since they're based on New York, and they never report anything against the US government - that might be plausible.
Sahara scumbags, I need a refund of the £50 I donated to that website in 2011, for harassing the great one, Robert Mugabe.

your not far of the off the mark in regards to their funding. Sahara reporters is actually funded by the ford foundation. The ford foundation has been accused of working with the united states govt and the CIA in the past. Their other source of funding is the Omidyar group. Its another organisation run by french billionaire Pierre Omidyar.
Re: Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! by Shymm3x: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2015
davitogreat:

your not far of the off the mark in regards to their funding. Sahara reporters is actually funded by the ford foundation. The ford foundation has been accused of working with the united states govt and the CIA in the past. Their other source of funding is the Omidyar group. Its another organisation run by french billionaire Pierre Omidyar.

Lol. I knew it...you just can't trust these folks smh.

This was the image that made me know the website (BBC referenced sahara reporters on the image when it was posted on TV back then):

1 Like

Re: Sowore Throws Tantrum After Receiving Loads Of Bad Reviews About He And Adeola! by MayorofLagos(m): 2:02am On Jun 08, 2015
In Corporate Industries leaders are expected to be smart troubleshooters...the ones that take up challenges boldly and damn the risks! When trouble and scandal come knocking they are also expected to be sharpshooters....that is, to have the discernment to see the devil before anyone else and to steer him safely away before he has set foot through the door.

Sowore is a damn good troubleshooter but scandal is at his doorstep....let's see how competent he is at handling scandals.

(1) (Reply)

When You Kill 10 Million Africans You Aren’t Called ‘hitler’ / Exposed!!! GEJ Sold Oil Bloc For $1.85bn But Remitted Only $100m / Important Massage To Biafrans........ Unity Is Our Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.