Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Please Help!,how Would I Resurrect My Social Life?. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!,how Would I Resurrect My Social Life?. (4406 Views)

A Man Who Values His Social Life Than His Family / I Need A Social Life / How Do I Improve My Social Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!,how Would I Resurrect My Social Life?. by ladygudhead(f): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
maldox:

Lol @ bolded.
It is not an attitude ish,cos I relate very well with colleagues and clients. Chats ,jokes etc,sometimes go for lunch in the company of two to three pple.

But the problem is actually taken it beyond office or work environment. Also,I'm not the talking type of person.

why d anti malaria kind of moniker naa?
Re: Please Help!,how Would I Resurrect My Social Life?. by ladygudhead(f): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
maldox:
My social life is dead.I hardly go out,spends my time after work alone. I don't even have any friend.
Kindly suggest ways to change the status quo.

Thank you.

bro, I wud av loved to contribute my cent but I think I av similar problem.am trying to work on it.

just some days ago I tot of it n i felt bad my non social life.(mine is a long story).

wud really luv to meet fun loving, decent n inspiring ppl (both sex),dat will b patient with me.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!,how Would I Resurrect My Social Life?. by KanwuliaJara: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
If you are not a social butterfly, why try to fake it? undecided
Re: Please Help!,how Would I Resurrect My Social Life?. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
limamintruth:

Work how?

All he needs to do is to actively join his church youth fellowship and also regularly participate in the church's Bible study meetings; dats all.

Making new friends is his best bet to reinvigorating his comatose social life cos he doesnt have anyone to hangout with in the first place. And as far as the truth is concerned, the church is the best avenue to meet & make good friends.

Not really church is full human beings at the end of the day, besides I tend to find church activities boring. Plus am not a meeting person, unless its related to programming or sports. But it might work for op
Re: Please Help!,how Would I Resurrect My Social Life?. by maldox(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2015
ladygudhead:

bro, I wud av loved to contribute my cent but I think I av similar problem.am trying to work on it.

just some days ago I tot of it n i felt bad my non social life.(mine is a long story).

wud really luv to meet fun loving, decent n inspiring ppl (both sex),dat will b patient with me.

Good to know we are in the same problem,so what efforts are you making to change the situation?.
Also,I 'd like to know your present location, thanks.
Re: Please Help!,how Would I Resurrect My Social Life?. by limamintruth: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2015
pcguru1:

Not really church is full human beings at the end of the day, besides I tend to find church activities boring. Plus am not a meeting person, unless its related to programming or sports. But it might work for op

Hmm, well maybe you try and become friends with some of your clients who are responsible and good.

The candid truth is one needs friends to break the jinx of a lonely/anti-social life.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!,how Would I Resurrect My Social Life?. by ladygudhead(f): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2015
maldox:

Good to know we are in the same problem,so what efforts are you making to change the situation?.
Also,I 'd like to know your present location, thanks.

my efforts are church activities(not being churchy sha),being more involved in ppl,going out when am free.even if I don't av anywhere to go I shud just stroll.

my present location is Delta, warri precisely.

I av friends buh they are not always near to me.in my present locality I DONT HAVE ANY FRIEND AT ALL!.
I think its boring of me not to av a pal around me.I do feel it at times even though am d type dat minds her business.

I think life is too short to b antisocial.though there are more bad friends than Gud ones but if one cud av a quality one, life will b more meaningful.Good friendship is a Honey of life!

Also I try not to force it(friendship). Let it just happen.just b warm n open.And apply wisdom.

Thanks dear
av a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!,how Would I Resurrect My Social Life?. by Icerex(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
@Maldox, You just spoke my mind.. I think yours is better because you were able to voice yours... In my case, I easily make friends, but hardly keep them. At times, I even find it hard to talk, even with the WORDS on my LIPS... I do most of the things, that have been suggested here, but I still find myself WITHDRAWN, DEPRESSED, EMPTY, ISOLATED and LONELY at the end of everything... Back to the matter, I think it is just a matter of TIME, You will soon share the TESTIMONIES of VICTORY..
#RESPECT...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help / Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone / Will I Be Making A Mistake Marrying This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.