Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency (28016 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by lionduke(m): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2015
The day Fashola runs for
presidency, I will join his
campaign team - Oby Ezekwesili

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by mormoni(m): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2015
Nice one! By the way FTC

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by brownlord: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Someone should remind her we just had election and a new government was sworn in less than a week, though he's spentmore time abroad than attending to the need of the masses.

It was for the same cause she constituted nuisance in the street of Abuja with her hypocritical APC sponsored group.

Thank God she just resume twitting, maybe she will tell us in a few days if the army are still incompetent or not

Now patiently waiting for the animal right lawyer and professor to speak up.

Madam, the people of Osun are dying of hunger, when are you going there to protest?

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Meanwhile...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by brownlord: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Biko where's that woman from sef?

You know, she's been on sabbatical so trying to get back to reality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Eshinwaju: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2015
But for PDPs use of religious and ethnic politics........Fashola should be either president......or vp by now.......... angry

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by StepTwo: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2015
when will she contest now?

She has been indirectly campaignin for people.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by StepTwo: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:
But for PDPs use of religious and ethnic politics........Fashola should be either president......or vp by now.......... angry

Bros, you funny oo,Fashola who's tenure just ran out last week should'v been President or Deputy?

And how is it PDP's fault He's not yet, is He in PDP?

Are you a Nigerian at all?

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by olasmith10(m): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2015
and some people will still ask dat unbelievable question dat: what has he done.. I just shake my head..he is one of d best dat has happen to dis nation .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by brownlord: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Sometimes you just got to keep quiet when you have nothing to say or contribute to a topic than talk and make a fool of yourself

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by mensdept: 12:47am On Jun 08, 2015
This is nonsense. So she couldn't (as well as Nigerians) come out and say Fashola should have been APC president instead of a grandpa who has yet to even implement anything in Nigeria.

These military guys have messed up Africa and we have yet to think for once

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by bigtt76(f): 12:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Ha .....so soon? Government just start nor reach 1 week this one de ask person to buy form undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Eshinwaju: 1:34am On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:

Bros, you funny oo,Fashola who's tenure just ran out last week should'v been President or Deputy?

And how is it PDP's fault He's not yet, is He in PDP?

Are you a Nigerian at all?

Employ what is remaining of ur little brain....... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Eshinwaju: 1:35am On Jun 08, 2015
brownlord:

Sometimes you just got to keep quiet when you gave nothing to say or contribute to a topic than talk and make a fool of yourself

Shat it u muumuu..... cheesy.....Fashola is d best....

14 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by StepTwo: 1:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Employ what is remaining of ur little brain....... cheesy
my brother,

Brains aren't everything.
In fact, in your case they're nothing!

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Eshinwaju: 1:48am On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:

my brother,

Brains aren't everything.

In fact, in your case they're nothing!

Misstep.....try act like say u get small sense now...muumuu... grin

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by StepTwo: 2:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Misstep.....try act like say u get small sense now...muumuu... grin
Have you considered suing your brains for nonsupport?

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Eshinwaju: 2:45am On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:

Have you considered suing your brains for nonsupport?

A little rich Don't u think so......especially from a nitwit who claims brains ain't everything.... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by StepTwo: 3:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:

A little rich Don't u think so......especially from a nitwit who claims brains ain't everything.... cheesy
I understand you, but thousands wouldn't!

Ciaooooo...

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by disloman(m): 3:22am On Jun 08, 2015
brownlord:
Someone should remind her we just had election and a new government was sworn in less than a week, though he's spentmore time abroad than attending to the need of the masses.

It was for the same cause she constituted nuisance in the street of Abuja with her hypocritical APC sponsored group.

Thank God she just resume twitting, maybe she will tell us in a few days if the army are still incompetent or not in a few days

Madam, the people of Osun are dying of hunger, when are you going there to protest?
There is something called brain which could b found in a skull.I doubt if u av one.The pple of Osun?U can start d protest.When u see a true leader,learn to appreciate them.

11 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by disloman(m): 3:27am On Jun 08, 2015
brownlord:

Sometimes you just got to keep quiet when you gave nothing to say or contribute to a topic than talk and make a fool of yourself
U need this thing die.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Dollyak(f): 3:29am On Jun 08, 2015
True leader in indeed.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by SUBWAY101(m): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2015
brownlord:

Thank God she just resume twitting, maybe she will tell us in a few days if the army are still incompetent or not in a few days

I agree with some of your comments but whats her own with Osun state. Is she from there? Is Osun state the only state owing workers?.what about Abia, Ebonyi, benue, imo and even Akwa Ibom Akpabio.

11 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 08, 2015
bigtt76:
Ha .....so soon? Government just start nor reach 1 week this one de ask person to buy form undecided
this is a clear sign of denial of the CHANGE they brought! They dnt bliv in Dullard of Daura.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by nerodenero: 6:31am On Jun 08, 2015
I have said it before and I am saying it again that PMB would do alot of disservice to himself if he allows BRF to be jobless.

As Madam Due Process has said, 'We need him. He doesn't need a job

12 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by ofala(m): 6:35am On Jun 08, 2015
I think Mrs Ezekwesili is responding to the unending "rumors" that some folks doesn't want Former Gov Fashola to play any significant role in PMB's administration..

That Fashola is a FACTOR in the present administration is an understatement.

Nobody drops his first 11 players for a decisive match

14 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by chesterlee(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Meaning she's already dismissed our Daura President...Chai!!!!

Oby is a confirm political prostitute!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by SweetJoystick(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Well said madam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2015
Yeah! I knew TANoids would have a weird meaning to what she said.

Fashola my HERO
PMB MY ROLE MODEL.

Yes! I want to become the President of Nigeriacheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2015
Okay

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by tociano009(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2015
M
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency by Calebosko(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2015
y him in no Run,abi him no get legs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Profile Of Justice Walter Onnoghen, The New Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.