Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department (58547 Views)

He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by 15thMonica: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
unknown87:

LMAO!!!!! You should be a private detective
Lolz, some bloggers can just b so craz.y at times undecided
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Omotayor123(f): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Was he the Only one in class

OR
Was he the only brilliant in class As in The rest of the students Failed

Huh undecided
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by czarr(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
.....iittzz davidoo*singing*...shiiizzi!
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by simdam500(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
He still tried
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
15thMonica:
but he tweeted that Don jazzy's appearance got his class going crazy yesterday shocked

how come undecided
You be alaakoba, kai! grin grin
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by myadmissionhelp(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Neco 2015/2016 Data Proccessing question and Answers Now Available @ www.mycampusinfo.

1-10: BCDDDCCCBE 11-20: ABBEDBAACC 21-30: AABDEADAED 31-40: DB

www.mycampusinfo.
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by MisterSam(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Its wat he is gud @ ...#thumbsup
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by uzolexis(f): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
lonelydora:
So people no longer study music in a school?
That was what came 2 my mind too. No wonder we hear a lot of gutter songs these days.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by tenry(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Datazone:

What mouth? Why didn't he go to any Federal University na? He for try UNIBEN, UNILAG or OAU....that him first class for be 3rd Class I swear!!
Keep bragging about the school! After graduating, what becomes of you? Lot of Ife and LAG graduates walking about without any sight in view. Broke ash! What u don't knw is that many of these Private uni graduates are employed quickly thru connection unlike many federal uni graduates. Third class or forth class, Davido has been to places your Ife certificate will never take you to in your life!. Certificate lasan lari, nothing for pocket.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Kelvic4real(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
all na education. David had gone to the university. finishes!
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by 15thMonica: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
chimkaire:
You be alaakoba, kai! grin grin
grin

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Weda na only him waka com in his dept the most important tin is his a graduate,.#capish

chiebuka600:

http://thenet.ng/2015/06/davidos-the-only-graduating-student-from-his-department/
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by davidbanks(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Davido graduated with a 1st class ke?....that means I can study astronomy,surgery,politics and.business at the same time
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Panshow(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Person graduate without classmates. Na wa o.
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Temysteve(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Datazone:

What mouth? Why didn't he go to any Federal University na? He for try UNIBEN, UNILAG or OAU....that him first class for be 3rd Class I swear!!
3rd even better, if not ordinary pass
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Jaymaxxy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sylverbox:
Congratulations OBO!!! You are the best graduating student in ur department, don't forget that...So act smart!

Also the worst graduating student in is dept.
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by ajepako(f): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Young as this boy is, I respect his decision to study in his country and contribute to its economy..

With his millions made by himself and that of his father as a billionaire, he could have gone to any school abroad and pay top dollars but he chose his fatherland..

God bless you dear boy..

Your parents will never mourn you..

1 Like

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Mcsammy4u(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
i would like to promote my song on your site gimme your best price

post=34550123:
We don hear
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by witken89(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
15thMonica:
but he tweeted that Don jazzy's appearance got his class going crazy yesterday shocked

how come undecided

I hear you Monic.How come?
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by tessylove2(f): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
15thMonica:
grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This gif of yours eeeeeeeeehn? Kai!!!
E funny die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey ooooo, you nko? smiley smiley
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by kingtarget(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
OBO congratulation!!!!! #THE SOUND#
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by 3ace(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Datazone:

lol, we know say dat 1st class na celebrity gift for even honouring the school by acquiring their certificate. But at least, u no fit talk say hin no go school.
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nellizzy:
but he is now a graduate
Of sekelewu?
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by peleson: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
So davido was the only student in his class? His matric will be 0110001 then
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by vickyb59(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
15thMonica:

how come undecided
he said class not department . There's a big diff. I am an elect/elect students my classmates are engineering students
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by charleff512(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
The department was created for him by his father four years ago.
Congrats DAVID!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by scenero: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
can i see his transcipt?
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Texykool: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
15thMonica:

how come undecided

The whole graduating set is referred to as a 'class'. For example... Class '15 of Babcock.

Savvy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
tenry:

Keep bragging about the school! After graduating, what becomes of you? Lot of Ife and LAG graduates walking about without any sight in view. Broke ash! What u don't knw is that many of these Private uni graduates are employed quickly thru connection unlike many federal uni graduates. Third class or forth class, Davido has been to places your Ife certificate will never take you to in your life!. Certificate lasan lari, nothing for pocket.

Yeah, I know that, but coming from an unfortunate and unlucky chap like you - horrid.
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Spells(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Am fed up of this bullshit updates op....he is not the first to grad neither will he b da last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 / Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It / Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.