Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? (2527 Views)

Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50 Million Dollars? / Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate / When The Rat Ate Half Of Your Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by desmondDessi(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2015
My Friend neighbor said,and I quote.....I will not only burn mine but that of my siblings too.
Lolz

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by CountDracula(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2015
50million dollars?
For 50million naira, I will burn it, burn it and re-burn it, if there are still ashes, I wil burn d ashes and burn the ashes of d ashes

2 Likes

Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by desmondDessi(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:
50million dollars?
For 50million naira, I will burn it, burn it and re-burn it, if there are still ashes, I wil burn d ashes and burn the ashes of d ashes
Lolz....am telling you
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by Zuluzulu(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:
50million dollars?
Chai!....if they now say u should bring the first set of ashes for the records?...lol.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by HzRF(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:
50million dollars?

I wil even burn the school the I graduated from join
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by edobor108(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:
50million dollars?
Lol oboy u funny o grin
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by CountDracula(m): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Zuluzulu:

Chai!....if they now say u should bring the first set of ashes for the records?...lol.
Looool. I wil say My records belong to nobody and belong to everybody

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by desmondDessi(m): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2015
HzRF:

I wil even burn the school the I graduated from join
Lolz.....Burn the sch,even the ministry sef.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by Fairgodwin(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2015
Honestly speaking, I won't burn my certificate! Never! I know what I went through to get it, and I strongly believe I'd make my own money anytime (with or without the certificate) and no time is too late.
Moreover, our ambitions are quite different and it is NOT everybody that is desperate for money or obsessed with material things.
I, Otis, speak my mind.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by Zuluzulu(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:

Looool. I wil say My records belong to nobody and belong to everybody
Loooooooooo.....l
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by desmondDessi(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Honestly speaking, I won't burn my certificate! Never! I know what I went through to get it, and I strongly believe I'd make my own money anytime (with or without the certificate) and no time is too late.
Moreover, our ambitions are quite different and it is NOT everybody that is desperate for money or obsessed with material things.
I, Otis, speak my mind.
ok
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by HzRF(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2015
desmondDessi:

Lolz.....Burn the sch,even the ministry sef.
Lol
With these we are going to end up burning d country
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by desmondDessi(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2015
HzRF:

Lol
With these we are going to end up burning d country
not everybody will agree to such
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by purple11sparkle: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
No oooo. Shebi if i get a good job in life I can get that type of money. embarassed
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by Etumgbe(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Fairgodwin:
I, Otis, speak my mind.
this guy can lie oo
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by desmondDessi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
purple11sparkle:
No oooo. Shebi if i get a good job in life I can get that type of money. embarassed
if u try and believe....u can
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by desmondDessi(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Etumgbe:
this guy can lie oo
I tell u
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by chigoizie7(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Fairgodwin:
I, Otis, speak my mind.

Seriously, some people are destined to be poor for life, $50million? Wat I ve learnt in d university is in my brain and not on d paper, I will burn it, wonder why d likes of zukerberg and jobs didn't bother to complete their edu? With $50million, if invested wisely, I will employ 1st class materials to work for me and ans me sir.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by Fairgodwin(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
chigoizie7:

Seriously, some people are destined to be poor for life, $50million? Wat I ve learnt in d university is in my brain and not on d paper, I will burn it, wonder why d likes of zukerberg and jobs didn't bother to complete their edu? With $50million, if invested wisely, I will employ 1st class materials to work for me and ans me sir.

I get your point, bro. Thanks.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by desmondDessi(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Fairgodwin:

I get your point, bro. Thanks.
are u on this side now....u change ya mind
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by Fairgodwin(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
desmondDessi:
I maintain my stance.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by Fairgodwin(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
desmondDessi:
I maintain my stance.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by desmondDessi(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2015
Fairgodwin:

I maintain my stance.
ok
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by Danyayebs: 5:00am On Jun 12, 2015
Fairgodwin:
I, Otis, speak my mind.
<b>i know u are lying but just continue</b>
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by Fairgodwin(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Danyayebs:
Lol
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by Danyayebs: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2015
Fairgodwin:

Lol
na true na
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yes ooo,, opportunity comes but once
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by desmondDessi(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2015
Danyayebs:

Tell him
Re: Will You Do This To Your Certificate, If? by desmondDessi(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Yes ooo,, opportunity comes but once
Am telling u

(1) (Reply)

If You Think You Are SMART Enough, Solve This Simple Puzzle – How Many Faces Can / Ladies Like This Should Be In The Other Room And Not The Kitchen (photo) / When Your Village Witches Are Following You To The City By Force(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.