Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Affair With A Generous Aristo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Affair With A Generous Aristo (32969 Views)

My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Shinatu: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2015
1miccza:
If he had been driving a very heavy Jeep and had showered you with the most expensive gifts you sure would have danced to his tune married or not right.... Girls!!!girls!!!!!!girls!!!!!!!

But she mentioned in her write up that if she had not eaten ponmo before........maybe she would have considered his aristo offer so what is new?
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by opedaydydx9(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Very funny....... Buh exaggerated....
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by 1miccza: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Shinatu:

But she mentioned in her write up that if she had not eaten ponmo before........maybe she would have considered his aristo offer so what is new?

Everything is new,if she was actually as clean as she was opining she wouldn't even think of going to visit him at all..
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
U shd have at least collected the #500 from him,, no pain no gain
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
emperorchedda:
So had it been he offered you a meal from Mr biggs and wasn't married it would have been business as usual

Girls girls girls

All we do is Win! Win!! Win!!! no matter what wink
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Well, I'm not the type that says no to free food from Mr Biggs ---Na so
''*Naijasinglegirl* you didn't reply my message in time so I got you one shaki and two boiled eggs to go with your rice&stew." he said ---Him papa yansh der
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Grinstuff(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
He is stingy you say.....why not?.....he works at mtn
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Mhizizzy(f): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2015
Nice one naijasinglegirl

M ur big fan

1 Like

Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Omotayor123(f): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Naijasinglegirl I'm wishing a happiest birthday llnp..
Wa last ju first bank grin
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Naijasinglegirl: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
Naijasinglegirl I'm wishing a happiest birthday llnp..

Wa last ju first bank grin
thanks sweets
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by ummitoagirl(f): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy grin wink you give me jokes....laughed so much
Re: My Affair With A Generous Aristo by Azam101: 6:49am On May 07, 2017
story 4 d gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.