Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,268 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

A Late Valentine Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Late Valentine Story (827 Views)

A Valentine Story Part 1 / Force To Marry A Late Brothers's Wife. / Poem : A Farewell To My Late Mother Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Late Valentine Story by makdstar(f): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2009
Blur
Re: A Late Valentine Story by luvbooks(f): 3:03pm On May 11, 2009
O,  M,  G,   That is so messed up.
That was a really good story.
But she is not an 18- year old. Mentally.
Especially with the whole calendar thing, , I mean, I've been in love myself, ( or thought I was) but I always thought that every day you have someone you love, who loves you in return, you don't NEED Valentines Day, cos every day of the year would be Val's Day.
And what type of name is Prince?  Yeah, I guess you used it to show how much of her life revolves around him , but PRINCE?? ?? ??
And can you please explain to me again just WHY he had to do that ? What exactly was his motive and what was he trying to achieve?

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is Hiv/aids / Amateur Writers' Award 09 / Can U Pls Lend Me One Of Ur Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.