Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria (78318 Views)

20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria / Best Courses With Best Employment In Nigeria / 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by amakaffy: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
IceSplash:
Proudly computer science cool
Wereh where are u working... can u get a job without been certified? ...
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by MissNairaland1: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Always NO.1 wink

#Civil Eng'g
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by intergral(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
HabibGwen230:
wondering where una throw biochemistry, geology, science laboratory technology(SLT) put. Your combo ain't complete without this.
the OP we off track.... The Course with the highest job opportunity not highest paying jobs is Education... Have you ever seen somebody that studied education jobless?
Thou I studied maths and computer... But I'm just saying the truth
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
onojiwizardgmailcom:
Proudly a Physicist
Nice to meet my fellow physicist
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
onojiwizardgmailcom:
Proudly a Physicist
Nice to meet my fellow physicist

1 Like

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by pappizeezu: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
@ OP....na wa 4 u ooo...whr u put Agricultural engineering
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by secretaryabdul(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
jamex93:
where u put office mgt technology ??
cool cool
FTC

i agree with you. Office Technology & Mgt should top d list.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by jamex93(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
secretaryabdul:

i agree with you. Office Technology & Mgt should top d list.

yes sir

cool
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Where Is Communication Engineering
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by temifisayo(f): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op yen fe gbe yin lenu jo ni. I
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
WE rep Finance and Banking cool
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Akosxxx(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice though Geology is on the list but it should be 2nd on the list
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by sofat(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
With the current alrming rate of security challenges in Nigeria, CRIMINOLOGY is also one of the courses with best employment in Nigeria.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
With all the responses u'v listed almost all d courses.....Bill Gate did non of them.... Me i won go do Pastorology- u jst read d Bible, talk abt it, & zoom! U're there!
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Please rank Physics in the first three, because i study Physics and i am doing so well in the Telecoms industry
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by yayankainuwa: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
what of Education, Private school entrepreneurship proved to b a good source of making money.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by COOL10(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Immediately I saw agricultural science as 2nd I stopped reading

1 Like

Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
austinesteve:

mods give this man 3 bottles of origin ....proudly FCA
Your head dey there. #FCA
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by COOL10(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
frodow:
Please rank Physics in the first three, because i study Physics and i am doing so well in the Telecoms industry
u'r just among d few
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by tunesoft(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
List no make sense......maybe all as teachers sha....teaching physics...chemistry...biology...with civil teaching intro tech....where you put chemical engr for sakes..!!
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by blakky97(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
electrical.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by marwanafrica: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
where is the course that give a perfect discreprition of earth and how man react to it,
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by COOL10(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
intergral:
the OP we off track.... The Course with the highest job opportunity not highest paying jobs is Education... Have you ever seen somebody that studied education jobless?
Thou I studied maths and computer... But I'm just saying the truth
. Its funny but true. Teaching jobs aint hard 2 find
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by eddyesin(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
marine engineering or nautical science..maritime academy of Nigeria..i studied marine engineering and i can say its been an interesting journey..would have studied nautical science if i had done my research well but all the same both courses increases the opportunity of getting employed with fat salary..the maritime industry is greatly increasing..dont miss out wink
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by shex202(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
The list is incomplete without Animal and Environmental Biology (AEB).
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by Idydarling(f): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
Op if u dont modify that Agric cultural science to Agric Engineering i'll k1ll y0u,so na this kind thread i use make front page for nairaland lol....

u got me laughing loud inside keke
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by miccodb(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
none of the above is good enough for employment in Nigeria presently.
simply put, there are no jobs.
seen lots of grads from these courses jobless for years and 1s and 2.1s too.
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by kskpoundz(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
What happen to nautical,marine engrn & aeronautical?u need to know how we are valued
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by mosefin19(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
hustla:
Yahoo nko?

grin grin grin grin

heey.. I 4get to add am..it suppose they number 1.. lol
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pls those courses are they for those with 2.1,2.2 or 3rd class or pass and I aint seeing biochemistry on dat list
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by ayusco85(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
mosefin19:
and professor’s if this listed 20 best courses

BEST COURSES In Nigeria with best employment
opportunity
1. Civil Engineering
2. Agriculture Science.
3. Medicine.
4. Economics.
5. Business & Administrative
Studies.
6. Geology
7. Computer Science/IT
8.Microbiology
9. Architecture
10. Health Education
11. Home Economics
12. Marketing
13. Graphics Art.
14. Accounting & Finance
15. Fishery.
16. Pharmacy.
17. Physics
18. Human Resources
Management
19. Law
20. Chemistry

source:myschool.com

thats my course repping. it should be in the top 4
Re: 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria by akbod02: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
i studied civil engineering and i just finished serving. i wouldnt advice anybody to go for that course because is off no use in nigeria... infact we dont value engineers in nigeria, when u thru with school, u have to search for job everywhere and you wouldnt see. at the end when u chanced to see one, they ready to pay u 45000 naira to 60000 naira as salary... is that what it? u can only study civil if u know u can travel to Qatar, UAE or Dubai to work.... u will really appreciate being an engineer there.... But in Nigeria here, Civil engineering is hell of a COURSE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam / Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.