Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore (75225 Views)

NCDMB And The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
cheesy. MarvellousGod.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by spawne: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
usqoh:

bro i actually thought u got d scholarship because u were called 1 to 2 weeks after d exam just like oda successfuls. it showed u did well and passed. is it because u told dem u wil write mobil exam dat was y de didnt call u since de were both dragnet test and believe u wil pass it. lets learn from u o. did u tel dem u av local admission. did u say no. pls elucidate further. sorry for bringing dis. we all just want to learn from u. Thank u. Gud luck.
Firstly, I can't tell for certain that I got it last time. All I said then was I got a call and the lady wanted to confirm that I took the test and whether or not i'd sit the Esso test.
However, I wasn't awarded either of both and so my waiting continues. I trust you are doing great by the way. Best wishes and goodluck...you will agree we need lots of it.
Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Scrypt:
cheesy. MarvellousGod.
Is she an engr?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
elnino2015:

Is she an engr?

Yea. Engr of the future. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2015
geobukky and other geoscientist.
did u see this question. a texture which is visible with an unaided eye
i saw porphyritic and phaneritic. both are correct. chose porphyritic though
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2015
also this question
(y + 3)2 : it is square oh. so d ans is y2 + 6y + 9 not 2y + 6.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2015
usqoh:
1 < 3x - 5 < 10.
2 < x < 5 b) 1/3 < x < 3 1/3
x < 2 or x > 5 d) 3 < x < 5
. If x + y = 11 and 2y = 6, then x =
(y + 3)2 =
2y + 6 or y2 + 6y + 9

Factor ise 15a3 - 15ab2 completely.
15a(a + b)(a - b)

Omo my questions different oo... Only Dat factorization resemble and there was something about it in my own question type ...
There was even a number there was something like
A(b-c) =b(a+b+c) with all the constants provided value... Am like wats the question... I had to imagine they meant divide nt equal to.. Wen done like Dat d answer was dia...

... all this hope is overkilling sef... I hope we hear from dem dis week...
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2015
usqoh:
geobukky and other geoscientist.

did u see this question. a texture which is visible with an unaided eye

i saw porphyritic and phaneritic. both are correct. chose porphyritic though
I think it's porphyritic... Tho nt in my question... Me had a question wia dy ask how the rocks on the crust behave and the options were
A. Rocks
B. Rocks
C. Plastic solid
D. Brittle solid
Yes option a & b are d same MyVantage undecided
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by vechris10: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2015
geobukky:

Omo my questions different oo... Only Dat factorization resemble and there was something about it in my own question type ...
A(b-c) =b(a+b+c) with all the constants provided value... Am like wats the question... I had to imagine they meant divide nt equal to.. Wen done like Dat d answer was dia...

hahaha. Me I did alot of imagining in maths too.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by marqueetim(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
CHISOS, so no be only me sharp reach that side grin. This thing go tight. Abeg, I had a data sufficiency question only instruction appeared no question. sad
geobukky:

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Scrypt:
cheesy. MarvellousGod.
Nice meeting you buddy.. cool smiley

elnino2015:

Is she an engr?
Kilode? undecided ..
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
marqueetim:
CHISOS, so no be only me sharp reach that side grin. This thing go tight. Abeg, I had a data sufficiency question only instruction appeared no question. sad
grin 100% possible die for verbal and most esp quantitative and that's why 1 mistake can knock person outta the race.... Buh it's obvious there wia typo error in the questions.... In my own factorization question the answer was nt dia I had to choose wat I felt was close.... I might b wrong tho

The only plus myVantage had was that dy wia organized... And if dy are seeing this dy shud consult University lecturers for course based tests u can't be conducting geoscience and be setting 80% igneous petrology... It doesn't make brain at all... It's even too deep for those that major in geology sef... Only guys that av commenced geochemistry at msc level or did dia BSc project in that area will b happy with wat dy did .

The awardeez of this one will be very very smart peeps
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
marqueetim:
Is it that one u are to deduce if b is positive or something
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by marqueetim(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
The type that deals with If statement A/B are sufficient or insufficient to answer the question. Was trying to tell one of their staff, the guy they form they would look at it, but I doubt. Some question like 29(36)/28. They meant raise to power those kind typos, they should improve, but they tried.Abuja peeps we had to restart after doing the verbal, they said it was the wrong IP.grin
geobukky:

Is it that one u are to deduce if b is positive or something
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
marqueetim:
The type that deals with If statement A/B are sufficient or insufficient to answer the question. Was trying to tell one of their staff, the guy they form they would look at it, but I doubt. Some question like 29(36)/28. They meant raise to power those kind typos, they should improve, but they tried.Abuja peeps we had to restart after doing the verbal, they said it was the wrong IP.grin
That's nt in my own question
Raise to power? MyVantage
I had something like 11(3)11(5) so it means the answer is 11(8 ) MyVantage ooo
Restart MyVantage...

Let's hope ....
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Obiwannn: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Una can like to speculate...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
spawne:

Firstly, I can't tell for certain that I got it last time. All I said then was I got a call and the lady wanted to confirm that I took the test and whether or not i'd sit the Esso test.
However, I wasn't awarded either of both and so my waiting continues. I trust you are doing great by the way. Best wishes and goodluck...you will agree we need lots of it.
Cheers!

ok bro
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
geobukky:

A(b-c) =b(a+b+c). it came out in mine too

final calculation was

4 = 4(cool
1= 8
i chose 1/8.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
geobukky:

grin 100% possible die for verbal and most esp quantitative and that's why 1 mistake can knock out someone out of the race.... Buh it's obvious there wia typo error in the questions.... In my own factorization question the answer was nt dia I had to choose wat I felt was close.... I might b wrong tho

The only plus myVantage had was that dy wia organized... And if dy are seeing this dy shud consult University lecturers for course based tests u can't be conducting geoscience and be setting 80% igneous petrology... It doesn't make brain at all... It's even too deep for those that major in geology sef... Only guys that av commenced geochemistry at msc level or did dia BSc project in that area will b happy with wat dy did .

The awardeez of this one will be very very smart peeps

ya. no one should talk about the questions anymore. Hopefully, successfuls wil b contacted latest in fortnight.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Paragondan: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
dis forum is too dry wat is going on?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by MacMaster01(m): 6:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Paragondan:
dis forum is too dry wat is going on?
Go fetch water come pour for the thread na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2015
MacMaster01:

Go fetch water come pour for the thread na. undecided

grin The Cleaner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
macmaster01, geobukky, marvellousgod, elnino2015, scrypt and odas.

There is something we are planning to do which could result to 74 people getting this scholarship.

only 4 people gets d foreign scholarship while 70 people gets the local scholarship.

This is equivalent to 10 people foreign worth N100 million and 10 people local worth N10 million Agip gives.

If you want this done, just quote me and say yes. However, if u ar opposed, say No.

I believe many people will benefit through our strategy. You can use the 1 million to get world class education from IPS, Port Harcourt. There lecturers are from Institute of French Petroleum, IFP, Total Oil and Gas academia offshoot.

Hurry now.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
usqoh:

There is something we are planning to do which could result to 74 people getting this scholarship.

only 4 people gets d foreign scholarship while 70 people gets the local scholarship.

This is equivalent to 10 people foreign worth N100 million and 10 people local worth N10 million Agip gives.

If you want this done, just quote me and say yes. However, if u ar opposed, say No.

I believe many people will benefit through our strategy. You can use the 1 million to get world class education from IPS, Port Harcourt. There lecturers are from Institute of French Petroleum, IFP, Total Oil and Gas academia offshoot.

Hurry now.

Thanks

Alright, whats your deal?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
usqoh:

Hurry now.

Thanks

I'm game bro
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2015
*thread wakes*
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by MacMaster01(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
usqoh:
macmaster01,

Thanks
bro but iPS Is 250k registration and 1.5 million tuition, minus accomodation... how we go do am na

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants / Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.