Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:45 PM

Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics (7585 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by tochukwuifeduba: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2015
this is hilarious grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Please share the joke.....am I the only one who isn't finding this 'hilarious'

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by midolian(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
when you and you alone laugh @ ur joke, it gives you away to be a madman. You can do better.

But wait o! You once uploaded your pix here. I saw the pix of a man, judging by the body, face and all.. Aw come your posts on nairaland contradicts this features?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by horlus(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Have u seen any picture where the tallest person is in front row?

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by 9jii(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2015
The misery will not allow TANoids enjoy this government.

GEJ really failed PDP igs. Each day of baba rule is going to be very long and painful to ssaTANists.
tochukwuifeduba:
this is what your life turned into. Pity.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by bigtt76(f): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2015
You nor see other presidents for back row or they too are looking dejected? #mtscheeeeeeeew

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Jorussia(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by demmy0325(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2015
.. Know your place.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2015
horlus:

Imagine

....the only funny thing here is you trying to make a 'joke' outta something that isn't a joke undecided.....you are the JOKE cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by opiaoku: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2015
horlus:

if it's Gej will you say that?

mugu grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Jorussia(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by opiaoku: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Imagine

....the only funny thing here is you trying to make a 'joke' outta something that isn't a joke undecided.....you are the JOKE smiley

i want to fork you please pm me your contacts kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2015
opiaoku:

mugu grin
^^this is what happens when you fall from a dumb tree
*sighs*

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by tochukwuifeduba: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2015
bigtt76:
You nor see other presidents for back row or they too are looking dejected? #mtscheeeeeeeew
other presidents at that back row looked sharp and bright. buhari with that his annoying habit of putting both hands beside him while wearing those lost look is quite comical

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2015
opiaoku:

i want to fork you please pm me your contacts kiss
Go meet your mates....now SCRAM!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by opiaoku: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Go meet your mates....now SCRAM!!!!

Nope i won't because i want to fork you in the asss kiss

please come and cure this Konji

my dickkk is getting hard already kiss wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by doctokwus: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2015
U this wannabe political analyst,you still haven't leant not to disgrace yourself,despite being called out in all your kindergarten posts.
Just see how u have made a fool of yourself so early again.So all those other presidents with pmb at d back are also fools?
Av you stopped posting your own picture on your posts?
You should learn to stay off any intellectual discussion because you clearly haven't got sufficient enough schooling.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Nigerians, making a mole out of nothing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by opiaoku: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2015
doctokwus:
U this wannabe political analyst,you still haven't leant not to disgrace yourself,despite being called out in all your kindergarten posts.
Just see how u have made a fool of yourself so early again.So all those other presidents with pmb at d back are also fools?
Av you stopped posting your own picture on your posts?
You should learn to stay off any intellectual discussion because you clearly haven't got sufficient enough schooling.

eze ule grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Ikengawo: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari didn't got to any g7 meeting. Jesus apc can lie! Where's the us, uk, china russia france etc? This is an event for the state of Bavaria. I understand a campaign of lies but to govern with them?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2015
opiaoku:

mugu grin
!Gej was never invited for such. So its wrong to imagine him there. Meanwhile, Buhari isnt the only one at the back.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2015
opiaoku:

Nope i won't because i want to fork you in the asss kiss
please come and cure this Konji
my dickkk is getting hard already kiss wink
Ignorado!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by opiaoku: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2015
tkcosby02:

Gej was never invited for such. So its wrong to imagine hi there.

maybe you're not current or brain damage research well and tell me if Gej was not invited to a world leaders gathering cheesy

village mugu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by opiaoku: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Ignorado!!!

yeah am ignorado of your wet pucccy kiss kiss kiss kiss

please baby just one night stand will do

i want to suck your boobsss kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
horlus:

The governor standing between Moon and the lady in front row is taller than Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by worthytalk: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Why is this dullard of daura always represents nothing but shame?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
tkcosby02:

!Gej was never invited for such. So its wrong to imagine him there. Meanwhile, Buhari isnt the only one at the back.

But when GEJ was standing the back during the US-Africa summit, some of your hypocrites criticized him

https://www.nairaland.com/1851668/why-jonathan-standing-back-row

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by worthytalk: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Why is this ancient Buhari always represents nothing but backwardness?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
opiaoku:

maybe you're not current or brain damage research well and tell me if Gej was not invited to a world leaders gathering cheesy

village mugu cheesy
You are actually the one with lack of information or no brain at all....this is not world leaders meeting. It called a G7 meeting which comprises of only 7 states which Nigeria is not among. It a previledge Buhari is there not a right.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by midolian(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Ignorado!!!
its obvious you are new on nairaland..They ignore Lagooners like him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by seankafor(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
opiaoku:

yeah am ignorado of your wet pucccy kiss kiss kiss kiss
please baby just one night stand will do
i want to suck your boobsss kiss kiss kiss kiss
u make me laff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Suffering From Prostate Cancer, Sickle Cell, Crohn Disease, Dementia - SR / 2023: PDP NEC Shifts Decision On Zoning, Constitutes Two Committees / Nigeria’s Corruption Respects Diversity And Federal Character By Fred Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.