Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

V-shepherd Copyright Protector - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / V-shepherd Copyright Protector (637 Views)

Best Software For Extreem Video Copyright Protection / Which Picture Protector Is The Better To Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

V-shepherd Copyright Protector by julybaba(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
V-Shepherd Copyright Protector is a PHP script
developed by Agbajelola Olasunkanmi Julius to
solve the problem of copyright infringement and the
theft of intellectual properties among film makers, E-book Authors, musicians, softwares
developers, and those who sell Digital goods
on the Internet.
To bid farewell to intellectual sabotage and piracy,
get this script, it is very easy to install on any
webhost. It encrypts and store your files for 1988
hours or more. You can use it to store limitless
number of files (Based on php.ini config) and the
encryption is 2-ways. «Thanks»
Email me: julisunkan{at}gmail.com
Telephone: +2348162999776
https://sourceforge.net/projects/vshepherdcopyrightprotector/files/?
Re: V-shepherd Copyright Protector by CodeHouse: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
julybaba:
V-Shepherd Copyright Protector is a PHP script
developed by Agbajelola Olasunkanmi Julius to
solve the problem of copyright infringement and the
theft of intellectual properties among film makers, E-book Authors, musicians, softwares
developers, and those who sell Digital goods
on the Internet.
To bid farewell to intellectual sabotage and piracy,
get this script, it is very easy to install on any
webhost. It encrypts and store your files for 1988
hours or more. You can use it to store limitless
number of files (Based on php.ini config) and the
encryption is 2-ways. «Thanks»
Email me: julisunkan{at}gmail.com
Telephone: +2348162999776
https://sourceforge.net/projects/vshepherdcopyrightprotector/files/?

I have been working on App to solve pirate issue for the Nigerian Music and Video Industry and I designed and programmed a CDVD burner and the main encryption program but after I thought deeply about more ways to pirate these materials, I had to drop the project cos I personally will bypass any security.

To solve piracy issue is not a PHP thing, the solution is in the hands of hardware developers, I mean TV and CDVD manufacturers and Yes I know what can be done to stop piracy in this respect.

My Anti-pirate software works fine but I concluded that piracy can't be totally avoided. I am not giving up though but I need to face other pressing projects.

Also note that nothing online is safe..I am still working on my app to copy nairaland database (that was a joke anyway), fact is we can't totally eradicate piracy!

(1) (Reply)

User Interface Design / Opportunity To Study Abroad. (invitation Fee Is Paid After Receiving It's Copy) / Help Help Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.