Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) (37977 Views)

Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] / SURPRISE!! Tinubu Blasted Jonathan; There Is No Permanent Tenant In Aso Rock. / First Lady Mama Peace Say ‘our God On Earth Is The PDP’ During Campaign Rally In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by eaglechild: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mama peace a loving wife and caring mother.
Ready to give her all to support her husband.

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
I love love you,mama peace.

My role model for life!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by funlord(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin
Op! No matter how much you try to sugarcoat or respray the tenure of this "anomaly of a nigerian 1st lady", it would never overcome the facts that she was a "corrupt, thieving, embarrassing, inarticulate, arrogant, selfish, garrulous, local nitwit" and nigerias worst 1st lady of all time! Good riddance 2 bad rubbish! Dame my arse! Lol!

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Deefuray(f): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mama peace... I'll really miss that lady grin

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Adisa89(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
with dame patience, there's never a dull moment. i so love this woman eh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by freshdude99(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
princeofpeace22:
FP pls lalasticlala and let's discuss her kworupt practices
get a life dude! Wet weed ain't gonna do you no good tongue
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by KoredeBellosMum(f): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=Flashh post=34556437][i][font=Georgia][color=#27408B][b]Look at her face like an unrepentant ghost.

Make-up can't make, just put everything on her face like someone who is fighting with crayon.

She need to go and learn how to makeup from "Aisha Buhari"

Dressing she can't dress, her dressing mentality is very poor, always look too rascal and she called herself "First Lady".

dis got me laffin really hard....
ure mean! what did she do to deserve all dis naa..
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by pocohantas(f): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Flashh:
Look at her face like an unrepentant ghost.

Make-up can't make, just put everything on her face like someone who is fighting with crayon.

She need to go and learn how to makeup from "Aisha Buhari"

Dressing she can't dress, her dressing mentality is very poor, always look too rascal and she called herself "First Lady".

For those who said they will miss her, is better you people follow her.

How many women of her age do you think can makeup properly?
Please apply some courtesy.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
There is too much satire in this post for Nairaland.

Error : Audience is not intellectual enough
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by pamcode(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Alright folkks give it up for mama peace the statue of Gilbratar behind Jona. She was his turning point and ending point.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
funlord:
grin
Op! No matter how much you try to sugarcoat or respray the tenure of this "anomaly of a nigerian 1st lady", it would never overcome the facts that she was a "corrupt, thieving, embarrassing, inarticulate, arrogant, selfish, garrulous, local nitwit" and nigerias worst 1st lady of all time! Good riddance 2 bad rubbish! Dame my arse! Lol!

OP was being incredibly sarcastic. Read again.

The OP said her oratory skills were enviable and made reference to "na only you waka come"... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by NovusHomo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
They say "behind every successful man there is a woman". Well it seems behind every unsuccessful man there also is a woman. Enough said. cool

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by teabully(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
madridguy:
1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBRELLA and press your finger for UMBRELLA.
guy u dey madt, I jst dey laff here, my belle wan burst, u such a clown.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by ITbomb(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
The hold up and suffering she caused when visiting some places really cost her husband many votes as even the elders were offended

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Damn! I hated that E.H. Carr's book
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Okaka27(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Shameless Greedy Ilitrate.

With All Due Respect grin

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by gabazin080(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
madridguy:

3. My Fellow Widows

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

hahahahaha. Don't tell me this were mama piss quotes

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by adesbreath: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
H
ugwunneB:
seriously i love this woman alot, she remain one great woman who stode by her husband all through the stormy period dats is one thing we wnt forget in a hurry

love u mama peace grin and we miss u the action first lady

Nor be she create the stormy periods?
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
asumo12:
Opiaoku cum and put her for blackmaria

tongue
Are you making sense @ all. E be lyk say,na only u waka come oh.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by preetyb(f): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
She is a woman that knows her worth and the worth of her position. She is a woman of strenght, courage, intelligence and determination.

She may not know how to speak good english but she certainly knows what she wants and how to get it and this is what many women and even some men of today lack.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by fm25odumoye(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chaii, principal, na only u Waka come. Above all, she has made history by redefining d office of the first lady... .

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by madridguy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Na Mama Peace get everything ooooo

gabazin080:
hahahahaha. Don't tell me this were mama piss quotes

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by madridguy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Please don't laugh it alone, pass it to other

teabully:
guy u dey madt, I jst dey laff here, my belle wan burst, u such a clown.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Soreza(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
madridguy:

3. My Fellow Widows

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children,
DOES THE ABILITY OF NOT ENGLISH MAKES ONE AN ILLITERATE?

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Brainwox(m): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
To d writer of this piece, u've got a nice writeup, next time try and work on ur intro, too voluminous. Ur intro should be a medium 2 capture reader's attention and fascinate them in wanting to read through the whole piece. Kudos 1s again.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Ibsgal(f): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ouch, what an insult. The writer isn't praising her, he is mocking her.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Skoopy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
madridguy:

3. My Fellow Widows

And someone said she was a good orator... na wao

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Plincipal, na only you waka come? I will miss her vocabs.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
madridguy:

3. My Fellow Widows

shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by Adaahjacob(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
She remains d oly female jagaban in 9ja. Long live mama peace. God bless Aisha buhari. And ur humanitarian work will live long @ stella obasanjo
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) by juman(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin grin

Illiterate woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) / Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.