Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday (56460 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by scholes0(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Birthday Sex!! grin grin shocked grin
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by seedorfg(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
igbayen wan ko, will i be invited nii
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by abham: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ur smart
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by sambrow(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
In this generation?

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by boynigeria(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
and?
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by scholes0(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ki wa lo kan wa bayii?
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Adaahjacob(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pls how many state are there in Nigeria?? Nd pls who is d president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by dhebo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
After five to six comments it is already on front page..OP are u related to seun?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by moscobabs(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
It has happen to me before oo...my navy gf allow me to have sex with her on her birthday ...is like some people dey use ham renew their power

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by WhoBeThisMan: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jagoon:

Hypocrite angry but you won't have problems twisting scriptures to extort money from your congregation.
twisted mind. Is this about money right now?

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by condralbede(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
hmmmm...kids everywhere!
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by VickyRotex(f): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bravo guy! cheesy

You did the right thing by not yielding.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by idupaul: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Women!!! When she denied you sex you didn't get annoyed but when you denied her sex she took offense .. Women why like dat huh?

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by ceaserian(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
video or i will not believe dis born again noni...

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Useless stories are now UBIQUITOUS
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by zynzyn(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Udeme. Just a lesson to you on how Satan operates shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by boss1310(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
u are still seeing her,u are still worried she ain't picking ur calls and you still have doubts about ur"born again"life
i ve watched desmond elliot play the role of your story in nollywood

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by churchkilo(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
great decision there,got attracted cos today is my birthday and I am so happy to be + 1 today

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Wenom: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
@Prophet Udeme,so simply cos she asked him for sex,she hs nw bcom condemned eh? Who r u to judge? Y shud he delete her number? Am sure tis false teachers lyk u dah John 10:10 talks angry about!! U better repent n teach sound doctrines
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Ariscotech15(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmmm.. Mo' fucker you wanna make me believe ??
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Emmbanny(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
my dear brother, you did the right thing, may GOD strengthen you more.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by INTROVERT(f): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is too funny..... angry

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by NEROSKY(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gurls most confused species in the world

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Congratulations my brother. But to be HOLY, You have to be clean in all ways, not only avoiding sex before marriage but all things that has got to do with sin.
Remember you are still equal to fornicators if you avoid sex alone but commit some other sins.
No sin is greater than another o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by PStacks(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Ýou Ðon turÑ superman already na.
As u don give ur life to christ, your body don turn firewood..
But African proverb say, Body no be firewood..
U for call me make I help u shine the congo

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by softnipples(f): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
S
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by tigonana: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
I don read comment finish,wettin I wan talk now,anyway if she try seducing u again guy just give her two short nd go and confess ur sin 4 church again,u know say jesus no go anywere but u fit no see d gurl chop again.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Adisa89(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
one of the most senseless topics i've ever read since i joined this blog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Prodeegee(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jagoon:

Hypocrite angry but you won't have problems twisting scriptures to extort money from your congregation.

Loooooooooool
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by SAMBARRY: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lienus I'm enjoying the lies. Kontinu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.