Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday (56464 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by spencekat(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
The girl is a devil incarnate. Prior to the time the guy in question gave his life to Christ,she didn't oblige and now she came demanding the stuff.Guy,thumbs up to you.Its not easy to be a born again christain.

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by wiseoneking: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Congrats. You just pass a test. Keep that body for Jesus because it is now His temple. The next test will come and like Joseph, you will be victorious. God has seen your heart. May he reward your boldness to say no. Not having sex just for christ sake will not make you to turn green. There are truely millions like you tempted heavier but because of Jesus, refuse to lick the devils fornicating/adulterous lustful hell like spirit. God bless

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by olempe(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
ifex370:
You just passed a test many your age a failing everyday...

expect more...
I concur to the core Sir. The bible says resist the devil... But flee fornication!

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by valmunich(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nna lekwanu ifeanyi ohhh grin grin
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by airex(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Go and keep deceiving urself! Why didn't u think of the fact that u were changed when u engaged in d kissing and romance?
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Aringon(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Heaven was happy and still happy with the decision to forsake sin. Continue in that might and praise be to God forever. Amen.
ProphetUdeme:

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by freshdude99(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
tociano009:
Super
story
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Hawlahscho(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Hello My name is Hephzibah from akwa ibom state. There is this girl i loved so much that we dated for almost a year. We loved each other quite well. Each time she pays me a visit at my home she said i should not make love with her, only kissing and romancing will do. But i really needed us to make love so as to prove that she really loves me but she didnt. Each time she visits my room she will wear a very tight jeans and even says i should not even think of it. I was so disappointed and finally i gave in to her decision.
Recently i attended church at a holiness pentecostal church and the Pastor preached about salvation and eternal damnation of sinners. He offered the opportunity for an altar call for those who wanted to give their lives to the Lord Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit touched my heart and i penitently went to the altar, confessed my sins, repented and surrendered my life to Jesus. I was now born again and joy filled my heart.
To my utmost surprise, after a week, on my birthday date, my girlfriend paid me a visit, while we talked, she now seduced me and engaged on romantic talks and she said she wants to give me a surprise gift on my birthday. She stripped herself Unclad and said she wants me to make love to her.
Chai i was so damned restless but i managed with all boldness to tell her " IT'S TOO LATE".
I am now a new creature in Christ. The old man was crucified with Christ henceforth our relationship is over. She bounced and walked out of me angrily and refused picking my call. If you were to be in my shoes what will you do?

ifex370:
You just passed a test many your age a failing everyday...

expect more...

he should not pray for more test o.....
I am a brilliant student too concerning such test
I used to pass it very well until one spoilt babe set d questions for me grin

o boy! Na die! I failed bajebaje

So as to avoid failure, I stopped going near test talkles of exam So as to maintain my brilliancy. cheesy cheesy

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Acts 21 vs 25 - as touching the Gentiles which are turn to God. We write to them to abstain from blood, from things strangled, from idols and from Fornication, Sexual Immorality
st paul in 1 corinthians chapter 5 says that if any believer who calls himself a brother in Christ but still engages in fornication. Avoid him and do not even eat with him
1 corinthians 6 vs18 - flee fornication.
Now that you have been washed sanctified and justified. Lest you fall into temptation just Delete the girl's number and break off from such evil relationship.
u r such an hypocrite. u r also a sinner and I hope ur loved ones flee frm u. quoting Bible passage to mk ur self feel righteous won't help u.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Samguine:

Why do you think it's a lie?
Cos i am not a learner cheesy
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by DaGeneral(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
There is something people miss, especially nigerians, you don't expect the whole world to be saints, everytin thts happning in life is meant to happen, it is so deluded to think havin sex is a crime,you are trappin ur mind to your own freewill, look if we all where saints, don't u tink there would be problem, if all you could do was laugh, without crying, you wouldn't appreciate happiness, "for your mind nw u don over come temptation? The only thing you need to overcome here is your foolishness... I always tell people, although light and darkness have nothing in common, without darkness u'll never knw wht light is, imagine u in a dark room, then u lit a candle, d candle is shining because the room is dark....they work hand in hand.......MY POINT......good and evil work hand in hand, u'll never survive by good deeds alone......jesus said "be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove"
Whats your point exactly..?
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by olukab1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
You are on the right track my brother,I pray for the Grace of God to come upon you,to be able to sustain your new level in Christ. Attend believer's class in your church to strengthen your faith.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nelgenius4me(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Brother am glad for you
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by ghostwritter(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

honestly, i pray never to be in ur shoes coz' it stinks of lies and fable.
I would Bleep have Bleep christ into her sinful body.

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
STFU, stop been a MUGU
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Samguine: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
What then, is your definition of a learner?
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by iamkingzlee(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Eyeneka! I have just one word for you and a little jara.......... 'Congrats on your succesful transformation' smiley
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
hmm.......@OP, give her my number. She must be really depressed now and should need counselling after such a humiliating heartbreak.

Did I mention I am a ? cheesy
psychologist of woman pussi
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by smsdigito: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Thank God for the grace that saw you through. Keep it up bro. It is well with you
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by WINDSOW(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
The ways pple lie,even satan is tempted to say "Jesus Christ!". Bro,U lie pass Devil wey be grand-father of lies.
#Yimu
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
STFU, stop been a MUGU
thing leave me abi u dey mad?
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by SHOCK7(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kentrasso:
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Salvation is not a joke
what makes u think his joking!
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Samguine:

What then, is your definition of a learner?
I love,i learn,i laugh too undecided
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Akinz0126(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mehn I salute ur courage believe me many, guys might have been expecting such an irreversible gift from the girl they've been trying to beep at all cost.This remind me of 1 of my friend who deed all he could to beep his GF only for her to disapoint him whenever he makes the move.well,she keeps denying him when ever he makes an attempt to get laid with her. Unknown to the guy the gal was busy preparing too give him the shocker of his life on his baf day which she later disclosed to him.But unfortunately for my friend,few days to his baf day he got admission to a prestigious Varsity well,that was how he missed the forbidden fruit.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
dancok:
psychologist of woman pussi
grin tongue angry
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by ichommy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sveen:
Even God knows I shall forget my promise to him at the sight of an unclad body embarassed
bad guy grin
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by kene05(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is only a temptation put aside to test how strong u are in faith, congratulations u conquered
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by SHOCK7(m): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
adorablepepple:
If I were u undecidedWhich I can never be..... I will Thank God for sparing my life then delete that girl n block her from getting anywhere near me
why all those measures?
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by nonjebose(m): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
folabayo1:
I can't be in ur shoe! But my advice is that u shouldn't let her go completely ppreach to her and try as much u can to win her heart for christ.
I think he should not do that personally. He should rather solicit the assistance of another brethren to do that
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by SammieRexx(m): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ipledge2:
If to say Na me,I will be asking for forgiveness by now sad
Chaiiii!!!......ur own dey ur body
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Aluobe1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Call it a joke, call it a framed up story, i just wish i was able to pass this same test wen it came my way. God bless your heart my broda nd May God engrace you to continually live rightously. Regret not for u passed a great test, my advice is RUN FOR YOUR LIFE by avoiding her.

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski