Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday (56470 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Jessymez1(f): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2015
Wise decision the devil want to use her to tempt ur soul but remember other temptation will come but never give up, at last God will reward u abundantly nd laughter will be ur portion. May God help u my dear

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by czarr(m): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2015
.....must have been hard! but that gal na marine spirit oo as u just become born again so.chai
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

See wasted opportunity! A La Yakubu!!!
Wey konji dey kill me here and Abuja babes Don inflate their price.

Your decision man, be proud of yourself.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by themejiwalker(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Every man needs to be disciplined to be able to focus in life. Mehn I respect your decision.

Real Mvp!
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Uthman2senior: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2015
A great achievement you have!!! Add that to your C.V
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Dreysamm195(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2015
shocked mehn u deserve an applaud, #sigh
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by son4century(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Infectious lie... Abeg I need safeguard
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Eminentsaint(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2015
If you're on any other social networking site, please share your story. God will be happy with you.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by litaninja(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2015
Someone give this man a medal....

Pamcrest:
Op, just go for confession. Because when she stripped and u looked upon her na.k.ed form, u have already lusted with your eyes and in your heart. So u have committed fornication already....u might as well have gone d whole nine yards. Go and sin no more! grin
What won't one hear on this NL.
My humble two cents
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by FBLJ(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Hey You did well, I faced same situation when i first got Born again, and I tell you the truth I was strengthened. But dont relax cause more will come. but be assured that grace is sufficient for you.
Remember after you have done all to stand.... Stand therefore

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2015
adorablepepple:
If I were u undecidedWhich I can never be..... I will Thank God for sparing my life then delete that girl n block her from getting anywhere near me

Relatively speaking, what evil did his GF commit? Let's not be judgemental here. Are we saying someone he once loved no longer deserves his love because he is now too holy for her?

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by FRANKOXY(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2015
ENJOY YOUR NEWLY FOUND LOVE IN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.,..... SHALOM smiley

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by semit: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2015
U did the right thing bro. Light and darkness cannot co-habit

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by VickyRotex(f): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
yuuh my dear sister. GOD bless you. thanks

Amen.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
elohorayodele:
so dumb, nollywood script

Acted by Sanyeri grin
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Chemistri(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

are u saying u ve decided to remain celibate till u get married? Why am asking is because u sounded like a ' one week born again'.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by hob(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
You missed the jackpot....chai, born again my a**
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
tigonana:
I don read comment finish,wettin I wan talk now,anyway if she try seducing u again guy just give her two short nd go and confess ur sin 4 church again,u know say jesus no go anywere but u fit no see d gurl chop again.
chai what an advice. Lol
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
refreshrate:
OP without sin there can be no forgiveness so unless you seriously want the world to be riddled in unforgiveness I suggest you text that girl in a very nice way & ask her to come over again that you had malaria symtoms the last time...& continue to create a reason for forgiveness to flourish in the land.

wow nice one. But have ye read the scriptures in romans 6 vs 1 that should we continue to sin willfully so that grace might abound? The scripture still answers GOD FORBID. Amen
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by CHIGAMEZU: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
do the right thing as a child of God
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by adorablepepple(f): 12:21am On Jun 10, 2015
MRLANNISTER:

Relatively speaking, what evil did his GF commit? Let's not be judgemental here. Are we saying someone he once loved no longer deserves his love because he is now too holy for her?
What am saying is that someone he once lust after doesn't deserve his prick because it was all lust n infatuation in the first place must you sleep with a guy to show you love him,that idea is ridiculous
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Successpeace: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2015
Dear, before you start a relationship, let the spirit of God direct you. Pray hard. Don't just jump into conclusion. The LORD is your strength. If you need more information, my number is 08186225623, or email me at sucprehosdbest@gmail.com

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski / RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway