Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

New Nigerian Building Houses And Design. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Nigerian Building Houses And Design. (1686 Views)

Do People Make Money Building Houses For Rent Alone? / Expatriates In The Nigerian Building Construction Industry: Merits And Demerits / Building Houses For Sale Vs Renting Houses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Nigerian Building Houses And Design. by moneytalk(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2009
@House,

Gone are those days when we build houses without proper planing some building are semi finish, some are unattainable to complete due to so many reasons beyond the builders capacity.

i have come to the conclusions that we should have a modest building design house that represent us as a Nation not face me as i face you we know in the past. if you have any pictures of a modern Nigeria building design for a family of 3,4,5 or 6 kindly post the pics here and the cheapest mode of using local materials to complete the projects.
Re: New Nigerian Building Houses And Design. by thirdeye(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
I think the major problems is cost of getting a suitable building, what we should focus on may be low cost housing methods. Working on some stuffs to be released soon. Watch out lol

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Lands For Sale In Warri! / 2,616 Square Meters Property On Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, / To Let A Cheaper Decent Room-self Contain Ocean View, Ajah 120k For 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.