Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. (83857 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by elwasee(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
That moment when your president seats gallantly with the US President....

You can buoyantly hold your Nigerian passport and dance shoki on the streets of Texas.

#NoRushToThisGreatness
The global pride on its way!!

418 Likes 37 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
For im mind grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

491 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by knightsTempler: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Just hoping the U.S wouldn't have any reason not to sell us arms again, since their puppet is now holding sway.

We are watching them in 3D.

70 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by elwasee(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
knightsTempler:
Just hoping the U.S wouldn't have any reason not to sell us arms again, since their puppet is now holding sway.

We are watching them in 3D.

So common sense is not common??

405 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by ziccoit: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
And one character here claimed PMB was not at the meeting. @ikengawo, come and see how your lies have been busted.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Sparrow13: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Has Jonathan declared his assets after leaving office ?
Why are tanoid not asking ?

223 Likes 14 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Addme: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
ziccoit:
And one character here claimed PMB was not at the meeting. @ikengawo, come and see how your lies have been busted.
And another self acclaimed kindergarten political analyst said he was dejected and relegated to the back in the picture that surfaced earlier today.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by elwasee(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
They took series of pics though. PMB was at the front row of so many.
I love his Swag.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by dealslip(f): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
He is probably thinking, what the hell am I doing in the midst of these children. They were in high school when I was first president. Sirleaf and Great grandfather Buhari have something in common, they are from Africa where old men are the leaders of tomorrow.

Baba abeg come o, when you travel, Saraki and Dogara scatter senate. They are set for the mother of all battles and PYO power no fit handle am oh.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
The world leaders simply didn't just have any iota of regards for Jonathan......he also lacks the leadership charisma too....

We simply just lacked foreign policy direction under Jonathan....to the point of SA rubbing salt on our sores.

This negatively robbed off on Nigeria and Nigerians that are used to being accorded pride of place.

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by dumodust(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Why is Pmb's hands always behind his back? and that group pic looked anything but gallant, he looked rather aloof, isolated in the wrong crowd
but I like his trady grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by elwasee(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
dealslip:
He is probably thinking, what the hell am I doing in the midst of these children. They were in high school when I was first president. Great grandfather Buhari

... And did any of your generation ever had the opportunity to be in that midst?

#Badbelle

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
ilugunboy:
The world leaders simply didn't just have any iota of regards for Jonathan......he also lacks the leadership charisma too....

We simply just lacked foreign policy direction under Jonathan....to the point of SA rubbing salt on our sores.

This negatively robbed off on Nigeria and Nigerians that are used to being accorded pride of place.
yeah right. We have not even seen any pic of world leaders talking with baba brainless besides snapping pics with them

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by lolababe331e: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
He looks so distinguished, a great time to be Nigerian. I finally have a President i am proud of grin

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by demelza: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
OMG!!!!! These pix would cause suicidal tendencies for some people.
O ye haters grab your free rope here!
One Size Fits All....

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
My pictures just rendered this thread useless cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Unblockable: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

yeah right. We have not even seen any pic of world leaders talking with baba brainless besides snapping pics with them

Your 'brainy' father is in the village suffering while a 'brainless' man governs you. Ain't you ashamed of your useless self?

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by kennydee05(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sai Baba everywhere
Buhari is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria since the civil war. Buhari always live up to expectation. What will the Tanoids say to this? Absolutely clueless talks.
Nothing will stop me from naming my first son Buhari though am a christian

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Unblockable: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
My pictures just rendered this thread useless cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep shut and tell us where your 'brainy' father was when a 'brainless' man was aspiring to become our President!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by elwasee(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

For your mind abi?
Your clueless drunkard hero is now a past.
Take it or you subscribe to www.nextinthelagoon.com

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by dealslip(f): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
elwasee:

... And did any of your generation ever had the opportunity to be in that midst?

#Badbelle

lol. I no fight you o Voltron defender of the universe. I only commented on Buhari's facial expression. Don't increase your BP because PMB

9 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by heywhytech1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
A leader is quite different from a ruller. Now Nigerians in the Diaspora can proud of their Country. God bless Federal Republic and Heywhyzo.com

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
elwasee:

For your mind abi?
Your clueless drunkard hero is now a past.
Take it or you subscribe to www.nextinthelagoon.com
when will your clueful gworo chewing brainless abokii master form government? Its already a weak plus and no appointments, no direction, nothing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
kennydee05:
Sai Baba everywhere
Buhari is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria since the civil war. Buhari always live up to expectation. What will the Tanoids say to this? Absolutely clueless talks.
Nothing will stop me from naming my first son Buhari though am a christian
Why are world leaders not talking to Buhari?

6 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
OK ooo. ....

Amechi fashola et al

20 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ok.check my signature for a lasting solution to that challenge
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by sammyj: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
SAI BABA our incorruptible Presido. Carry on abeg haters should go and hug live transformers or go and die !!! wink grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by absoluteSuccess: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
The president knows where he belongs and he's sending powerful message across the world with Nigeria in the spotlight.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by elwasee(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

when will your clueful gworo chewing brainless abokii master form government? Its already a weak plus and no appointments, no direction, nothing

... And who are going to screen the appointees? The elders in your village?
Common! Wait till the new legislative arm are grounded.
PMB will teach you what governance is all about.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by umarc19: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
The Change is already here, so what Change are guys still looking for?

Ride on Baba.

Nigeria will be Great again.
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.