Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment (5461 Views)

Apply For The Union Bank Centenary Innovation Challenge / N / In Need Of 500k to 1mill Loan With Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
This forum is for interested enterprenuer who are willing to expand there business and need financial loan without collactaral or working in governmental organization.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by prosper00(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oya gistme...d criteria
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
am working with microfinance, and we have various loan and savings plan, we, also have agribusiness loan without collactaral.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by prosper00(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Which are you and hw do I go about it
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by prosper00(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
State
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
prosper00:
State
for now, i have access with Oyo n Osun state, which state are you?
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by spotmataz: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Port Harcourt. Can you link up with your branch here?
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by Aleshyto(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
I'm in ogun state ijebu ode I'm a fish farmer I need loan to expand pls how can I benefit?
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by pneumaticos(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
walejummy:
for now, i have access with Oyo n Osun state, which state are you?

Hi, am in oyo state

Whats the lowest or highest your organization can give

Whats the timeframe for payback

Where is your location

Do one need to have a land...i have plenty

What are the needed stuffs to acquire the loan
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by waka2: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pls detail and your office in ibadan,thanks.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by prosper00(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
M from osun currently serving @ plateau state...so hw far abt it
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
spotmataz:
Port Harcourt. Can you link up with your branch here?
spot..., u will give me tomorrow to make findings on how i can link you up in port H, moreover are u a farmer or enterprenuer? so dat i will know d kind of information to get from you, don't forget i deal with Osun and Oyo state for now. and am still in osogbo now.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aleshyto:
I'm in ogun state ijebu ode I'm a fish farmer I need loan to expand pls how can I benefit?
Agricultural loan is given out to farmers, it called Agribusiness loan, give me your E mail or you can mail me on jerryolakanye@gmail.com write Agribusiness loan from ogun state as subject then i will guide you on how to obtain it, mind our staff will come for verification during the process ok.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
pneumaticos:

Hi, am in oyo state

Whats the lowest or highest your organization can give

Whats the timeframe for payback

Where is your location

Do one need to have a land...i have plenty

What are the needed stuffs to acquire the loan
We don't collect collactaral, just make sure you have an exsisting business to expand, mind you we don't give out capital.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
waka2:
Pls detail and your office in ibadan,thanks.
pls what level are you, small scale business, or large scale business or agribusiness? whats your location? mind you we dont give loans to civil servants except housing loan which i personally not conversant with or else i make findings for you.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
prosper00:
M from osun currently serving @ plateau state...so hw far abt it
hmmm, am sorry we dont give out capital but we can help you grow your business when its get to a stage of financial threat
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by Aleshyto(m): 5:20am On Jun 09, 2015
walejummy:
Agricultural loan is given out to farmers, it called Agribusiness loan, give me your E mail or you can mail me on jerryolakanye@gmail.com write Agribusiness loan from ogun state as subject then i will guide you on how to obtain it, mind our staff will come for verification during the process ok.
sure they can come for verification just detailed me sir, I have mailed you.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by waka2: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2015
i sent you a mail.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by waka2: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2015
walejummy:
pls what level are you, small scale business, or large scale business or agribusiness? whats your location? mind you we dont give loans to civil servants except housing loan which i personally not conversant with or else i make findings for you.
i sent you a mail.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2015
waka2:
i sent you a mail.
h i have replied, you can as well ask question if its not personal on this for for others veiwers to benefits.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2015
i have replied mails, you can as well ask question if its not personal on this forum for others veiwers to benefits.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by Googleus(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Googleus:
i need financial loan, wt convenient repayment plan,
i work wt state govt.
is dat possible?

frm lokoja.

kjyomme@gmail.com
oh m sorry, the loan is meant for enterprenuer, for business people, but if you have another small scale business as another source of income, u can apply and again you can apply for housing loan with your status
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Googleus:
i work wt state govt.
is dat possible?

frm lokoja.

kjyomme@gmail.com
oh m sorry, the loan is meant for enterprenuer, for business people, but if you have another small scale business as another source of income, u can apply and again you can apply for housing loan with your status
Googleus:
i work wt state govt.
is dat possible?

frm lokoja.

kjyomme@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by waka2: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
walejummy:
h i have replied, you can as well ask question if its not personal on this for for others veiwers to benefits.
yes ive also reply ur mail,i like to know your company name,ur address in ibadan,ur charges and the processing.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by Googleus(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
waka2:
yes ive also reply ur mail,i like to know your company name,ur address in ibadan,ur charges and the processing.
Ok, my name is jeremiah, am from LAPO microfinance bank, the first choice financial institute in Nigeria, we give out various loan products to people to expand there business, feel free to ask questions that will benefit everybody, u can also contact me on my E-mail jerryolakanye@gmail.com am going to guide you through throughout your application
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Do U Give Loan To Transporter, Or Logistic Man, I Want To Acquire A Mini Truck To Be Using In The Company,
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
owonoko:
Do U Give Loan To Transporter, Or Logistic Man, I Want To Acquire A Mini Truck To Be Using In The Company,
Mr Owonoko, i don't think such loan is available in our company. Thanks
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by adehsenior(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
walejummy:
This forum is for interested enterprenuer who are willing to expand there business and need financial loan without collactaral or working in governmental organization.

I am interested in a soft loan with repayment period of at least 6 months
my email is adehsenior@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
walejummy:
Mr Owonoko, i don't think such loan is available in our company. Thanks
Thanks For Ur Reply, Pls Can My Wife Get a Loan To Support Her Provisions And Saloon Shop, She Is Base In Ijebu Ode, Thanks
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
adehsenior:

I am interested in a soft loan with repayment period of at least 6 months
my email is adehsenior@gmail.com
i will send you E mail,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would A Private Investigation Firm In Lagos Make Money? / Summit International Investment Group (Edo Mini Importer) / Inflation Rate Rises Slightly In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.