Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (46453 Views)

Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba / Drug: Indonesian Police Kill Nigerian For Resisting Arrest / Associate Kills Businessman In Warri, Buries Him In A Shallow Grave (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by ThisMeansWAR: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
how do you know the killers are south Africans .

Most of the time such crimes are committed by Nigerians themselves, in fact in most cases foreign nationals deaths are cause by their own countrymen, when they say businessman. What was his business? The article said they didn't take anything, so this was an assassination, probably gang related
mumu... Why not that give us an example..... Are we talking about the same south Africa the crime, hate, xenophobic, rape capital of the world? Oh please... Stop smoking camel shit.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by PocoAPoco57: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Parolee:

Another sad case of brain cells damage ..i blame the generator fumes.

Who will help you?
As we say in Ghana, a good and sensible nigerian is A DEAD ONE.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by ThisMeansWAR: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

as we say in Nigeria.. A light and beautiful Ghanaian is a REAR ONE.. Banku has destroyed the brain cell and skin in that country.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
j1mmy:
Another IGBO drud dealer perhaps.
It was in fact the IGBO drug dealing in South Africa that was one of the main reasons for the xenophobia.
Most South Africans I chatted to there kept going on about drug dealing Nigerians and some actually say drug dealing Igbo fake-shop owners.

Look at this olodo that can't afford flight ticket talking about chatting,maybe on facebook. LOL.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by ThisMeansWAR: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
all4naija:
Whatever! But, they weren't Nigerians blamed for the death of the Zulu music star. How can you prove this is a gang related case? What if it's xenophobic killing because he had been doing well in the midst of the smelling Zulus?
abi o... You mind the idiot.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Ghana,abeg someone should educate me, I thought God destroyed that land some few days ago, hopeless nation called Ghana.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Parolee: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Moneyyy:
If Igbos should leave SA, the SA economy will collapse so they had better be treating the Igbos with respect

Do you have generator fuel for tonight or are you still in the que? When last did you have an IQ check? Your post speaks volumes about your dafrness.

Or rather i should go easy on you and take this your post as a silly joke.....
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by PocoAPoco57: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
as we say in Nigeria.. A light and beautiful Ghanaian is a REAR ONE.. Banku has destroyed the brain cell and skin in that country.

The word u r looking for is RARE AND NOT REAR you uneducated fool. Hahaaaaa you are an evidence of a failed educational system in your Godforsaken country. Hahaaaaa
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by PocoAPoco57: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Ghana,abeg someone should educate me, I thought God destroyed that land some few days ago, hopeless nation called Ghana.

A hopeless nation is a nation using human flesh as meat in their restaurants. Nigerians are still living like cannibals and savages and not to mention baby making factory. Hahaaaaa
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Bonapart(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Oh shut da fuckkk u stupidddd irrational demented mumugerian. Last week a female Ghanaian radio presenter was gunned down in your pit latrine country and Ghanaians are not spewing words of hatred towards nigerians even though we know how you savages behaves.
you must be and hediot for supporting your xenophobic generation called country....
The whole world will soon distance yourself from y'all
Killers of fellow africa
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by bigfrancis21: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Loal Bigfrancis you are starting to sound like a robot, what did the Zulu do to you? Zulu are a great clan, you that love history should know it more than anyone .

Btw are you saying that there more successful Nigerians than Zulu in SA? Come on man, don't judge a whole ethnic nation because of what some did, besides I see you all badmouthing Zulu, I hope you guys are not forgetting the 2008 xenophobic attacks, which spread all over the country and involved all their ethnicities..now people are acting like Zulu created xenophobia in SA.

Please spare us all the emotional tirade and let us be objective and focus on the issue at hand. Having a 'great' history doesn't give one a reason to go on a killing spree. What we have here is targeted killings of foreigners in South Africa. It is no ordinary case as you would want to make it seem. You wouldn't be taking this stance had a successful business Cameroonian been assassinated instead. The spate of killings in SA needs to stop. And one way of mitigating this is to be vocal and proactive about it.

I am not being tribalistic against the Zulus. I am only calling out a side of them which needs to be curtailed.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Parolee: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nigerians killing each other even in foreign lands.....
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by ThisMeansWAR: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

The word u r looking for is RARE AND NOT REAR you uneducated fool. Hahaaaaa you are an evidence of a failed educational system in your Godforsaken country. Hahaaaaa
hehehehehe see as the ediot took it personal grin... Black banku muncher with ugly face.. You probably don't know there is something called autocorrect in every smartphones these days because you are still stuck with Nokia.. Poor fhucktard. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by PocoAPoco57: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Please spare us all the emotional tirade and let us be objective and focus on the issue at hand. Having a 'great' history doesn't give one a reason to go on a killing spree. What we have here is targeted killings of foreigners in South Africa. It is no ordinary case as you would want to make it seem. You wouldn't be taking this stance had a successful business Cameroonian been assassinated instead. The spate of killings in SA needs to stop. And one way of mitigating this is to be vocal and proactive about it.

I am not being tribalistic against the Zulus. I am only calling out a side of them which needs to be curtailed.

Fuckinggg nigerians are to be blamed......they are nuisance everywhere they go. Scum bags
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

It seems this imbecileee dont know da difference bwtween sum1 killed by armed robbers and sum1 killed by a natural disaster but u r a nigerian and i know simple English is hard for you idiotsss to comprehend. You are an evidence of a failed educational system in your hell hole called nigeria. Hahaaaaaaa

Ghanians are half educated, even simple english you can't write. Look at your grammatical errors, now I understand the reason why degree holders from Ghana can't be accepted in Nigeria. Come and shine my shoes blacky.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Parolee: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
teeowl:
Those Xenophobic bastards have struck again.

Nigerians killing nigerians even in foreign lands....right?
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
chiMoni37:
..GUY try grow up naa !
imagine, some people really are psychotic
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by rexbuton: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
undecided
U hate biafra just like me.. Kindly follow back
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Menace2Society(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Drug Lord!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

A hopeless nation is a nation using human flesh as meat in their restaurants. Nigerians are still living like cannibals and savages and not to mention baby making factory. Hahaaaaa

Still we are far supreme and better than you in all aspect in life.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by PocoAPoco57: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Ghanians are half educated, even simple english you can't write. Look at your grammatical errors, now I understand the reason why degree holders from Ghana can't be accepted in Nigeria. Come and shine my shoes blacky.

Hahahaaaaaaaaa demented fool, a useless place like nairaland is not a place where i have to be articulate in the Queen's language. Hahahaaaa come and see how many of ur people are in Ghana to learn how to pronounce simple in English words. Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like PURSUE INSTEAD OF PORSHOE HAHAAAAAA
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by PocoAPoco57: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Still we are far supreme and better than you in all aspect in life.

Like selling human flesh.....hahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Like selling human flesh.....hahaaaaaaaaaaaa

What is your country position in Africa to start with,useless fool.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Parolee: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bonapart:
South Africa is a hell fire for Nigerians...
I hate that country with passion.
Only good things i see there is the soweto gospel choirs

Who cares Mr. Cavedweller if you hate SA or not....right now a plane is in the sky bringing a full load of your cousins down here....some are drug dealers wearing businessmen masks, huh? how about that Mr. Cavedweller? Do you have fuel though?
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by ibedun: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
modath:

One can't say "why didn't he come back home cos home aint even smiling, otherwise most of our people would have left those lazy xenophobic iddiots' lands but come back to what ?? .. angry

Hope the people who incite tribal division will see that the caption is Nigerian biz man and not igbo biz man.

So sad, may his soul RIP

Forget caption na Igbo businessman or even Biafran business mogul. Nigeria no dey this matter.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Hahahaaaaaaaaa demented fool, a useless place like nairaland is not a place where i have to be articulate in the Queen's language. Hahahaaaa come and see how many of ur people are in Ghana to learn how to pronounce simple in English words. Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like PURSUE INSTEAD OF PORSHOE HAHAAAAAA

I mean you,start with yourself...Nairaland is not a Ghanian forum, go and create a forum for your illiterate brothers. Nigeria is for Nigerians.

You can't even spell correctly and you are here talking trash.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by slap1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Parolee:

Another sad case of brain cells damage ..i blame the generator fumes.

Who will help you?

Help yourself first.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by klax(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
slys:
Xenophobia........ I pray all this killing should stop.....

Or maybe the end time is near...

End time ginni Pls when things like this happened pls stop talking end time plzzz this has nothing to do with end time South Africa has be doing this killing business for long. I bet you this is the only country in Africa soil that are nothing than animal in everything. As a matter of fact they are useless as anything. How I wish Nigeria can vacate their land so the demon that is in their heads can eat them up completely. As God live apartheid must return to South Africa this time the like of Nazi Gas Chamber will be built to smoke them to dry like stock fish, bitch!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
undecided
guy i guess your parents must be proud of you.you're their pride and joy shey?
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by tefund(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by slys(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
klax:

End time ginni Pls when things like this happened pls stop talking end time plzzz this has nothing to do with end time South Africa has be doing this killing business for long. I bet you this is the only country in Africa soil that are nothing than animal in everything. As a matter of fact they are useless as anything. How I wish Nigeria can vacate their land so the demon that is in their heads can eat them up completely. As God live apartheid must return to South Africa this time the like of Nazi Gas Chamber will be built to smoke them to dry like stock fish, bitch!!!
My dear Broda, the killing is not only in South Africa, what about boko harm, the islamist killing in other countries... the end time Is near

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head / Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) / 25000 Nigerian Women Trapped: Malian Men Spend More On Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.