Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media (37299 Views)

Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects / I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you / Train Yourself On The Use Of Photoshop, Cinema4d, Lynda Poser, Guerilla Scale, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by DYKA: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
shockwave91:
ur gettin there. Ur definitely getting there. The best one is the pool pic. Keep the quality in that range. The rest tho look like "photoshop excrement" especiall the buhari and chain pics. The other car pic looks like horsesh*t. But yeah i think u got the talent. #Welldone smiley
How will you put a full photoshop pix inside the water, and it's not even blurred! Guy we are in 2015 for Christ sake
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geniusmedia: 1:15am On Jun 17, 2015
Harbioye:
99.9%
Thanks...all commendation and constructive criticisms are higlhly appreciated
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 17, 2015
DYKA:
How will you put a full photoshop pix inside the water, and it's not even blurred! Guy we are in 2015 for Christ sake

haahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Abeg o, no b me snap am. I just wan encourage am small grin
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by konoha86(m): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Nice work, but yu need some huge improvements. Check out my page - Facebook.com/nst.Konoha86. yu cud learn a few things from there. Yu cud reach me at 557EFAAE
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by geemeshin(m): 6:08am On Jun 17, 2015
You tried; you can do better however
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by familierl: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Good ideas keep it up.
I will say the pool picture was the worse amongst all because of the angle of the reflection in the water.
Its your back view that is to reflect not front.

Weldon and keep working cheers.
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by gbens2000(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2015
Nyce one,but u can do beta keep the good work.
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by hustla(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Shut up there as if you're anyway better than him. Instead of you to encourage him you're here saying his razz. Look at your black face like person wey never bath since last week

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by felixchip(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
sukkot:
please send me links. i dont frequent the graphic section. if you are as good as you sound I know someone that can use your service for several projects.

https://www.nairaland.com/2390793/photo-maanipulation-practices#34929249

http://behance.net/felixchip
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by tollysmart(m): 5:35am On Jun 22, 2015
Good job bro, ya all should please check mine out www.nairaland.com/2392889/name-atom-these-some-photoshop thank you
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by scentmarlc(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

I don't understand o

Hehehehegringrin i think he was talking ban-wisecheesycheesy

Oga mii sir how body nah. Ur pm has something newcheesy
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by AngelBright: 2:49am On Dec 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka / Artwork Made With Coca-Cola Bottles By A YABATECH Student (Photos) / Hey!! Check Out My Designs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.