Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway (3991 Views)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius / Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by Bayswater: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Breaking news!! Details shortly, gist still downloading!!!

I have just been informed by a very reliable source that some top hierarchy of the APC in cahoots with the Nigerian Police are planning to arrest Yakubu Dogara, a House of Reps Speakership candidate and Reps loyal to him under trumped up charges before tomorrow's House of Reps speakership elections.

A particular APC leader from the southern part of the country is getting really desperate. Why are they afraid to challenge him in an open contest? Is this the change they promised us!!!

cc: barcanista, truckpusher, temitemi1, firefire, anonimi, onatisi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bayswater:

I have just been informed by a very reliable source that some top hierarchy of the APC in cahoots with the Nigerian Police are planning to arrest Yakubu Dogara, a House of Reps Speakership candidate and Reps loyal to him under trumped up charges before tomorrow's House of Reps speakership elections.

A particular APC leader from the southern part of the country is getting really desperate. Why are they afraid to challenge him in an open contest? Is this the change they promised us!!!

this is a beer parlor gist until we see a reliable source

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by Jorussia(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
LOL,arrest somebody who is surely going to lose woefully tomorrow?my guy,please post another topic here,for us to comment.Yakubu dogara cannot defeat Femi on the floor of the house,you guys should stop overrating him.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by MizMyColi(f): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is Serious...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by lawrsmith(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Lols see them,the so called agents of change.am not surprise though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by ElDeeVee(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Fake news...

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by baralatie(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
gbagaunz

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by arent88(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op what do u gain by misleading people with such news.arrest yakubu dogara why,when even the president is unintrested abt who emerges the speaker or senate president.post a verifiable source if u want to be taken serious.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Thank you @OP! Nothin will happen to Dogara.
Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by jidestar: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
They should jail him and throw away the key until saturday
Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by disloman(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Breaking news n no source?what a combination.SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by Bayswater: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
aguiyi:

Stay there, some of his reps have gone into hiding. It is that bad. You go fear this kind change o. They want to use threats and intimidation to win.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by codedslayer: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is the same OP that said Buhari is planning to impeach Fayose and Fayose himself said Buhari has nothing to do with it. I dont know what you people gain in spreading lies and falsehood everywhere. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by adebisicutie: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Smh for what nairaland has become undecided all these senseless rumor mongering angry
Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by Bayswater: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:
This is the same OP that said Buhari is planning to impeach Fayose and Fayose himself said Buhari has nothing to do with it. I dont know what you people gain in spreading lies and falsehood everywhere. Smh

Forget what the news is saying, Buhari gave the useless Ekiti lawmakers tacit support, he was in on their plans. Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by adebisicutie: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Forget what the news is saying, Buhari gave the useless Ekiti lawmakers tacit support, he was in on their plans. Abeg make we hear word.

We should forget the news and believe you instead undecided

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by idupaul: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Op abeg na which beer palour you dey now make I come join U drink beer, download and expantiate this gist well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by codedslayer: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
Bayswater:

[/s]

So you know more than Fayose? Keep spreading falsehood everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by codedslayer: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
adebisicutie:

We should forget the news and believe you instead undecided

I tire o. We should ignore Fayose and believe his own lies. Funny people

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by Bayswater: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
idupaul:

Op abeg na which beer palour you dey now make I come join U drink beer, download and expantiate this gist well

Chairman, this one no be joke o. They have invited them to a meeting with osinbajo but they a boycotting it, they know it is a bait.
Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by papaejima1: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Na dem sabi....
Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by Forwetinnah: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bayswater:

The beginning of their end..very soon assassinations and disappearance will join the plot(very typical of the Southern leader's plot). It's the devil's battle, let him and his demons slug it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by Firefire(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria!

A place where white is called black

A place where some corrupted elements redefine CHANGE

This is the politics of a particular party called APC inside a country known as Nigeria!
Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by onatisi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bayswater:

no party leader can do that without any executive backing . Let's wait and see what happens .

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by dridowu: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
aguiyi:

bro please u get alomo 4 ur sde, pass me make i zap small, i love beer parlour gist
Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by Aringarosa(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
I knew it will come to this, but what I ever knew was that it was gonna be this early.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
What kind of amebo is this?
Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by Bayswater: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
onatisi:
no party leader can do that without any executive backing . Let's wait and see what happens .

Onatisi my brother, they have also considered postponing the election till Buhari gets back, this arrest story is no fabrication.

This people are very desperate, they can kill to get the speakership, walahi.
Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by onatisi(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Onatisi my brother, they have also considered postponing the election till Buhari gets back, this arrest story is no fabrication.

This people are very desperate, they can kill to get the speakership, walahi.
there is nothing buhari can do in this case .I understand ur points though, the real battle is between the atiku faction and tinubu faction . Atiku faction is trying to wrest control of apc from tinubu and his faction. This will have a lot of impact of the political survival of tinubu. The way it is now ,tinubu is fighting for his political survival,if the atiku faction wins, then it means buhari no longer needs tinubu
Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by ManMountain(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Anyone that believe this OP must be really stupiddd
Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by Bayswater: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
onatisi:
there is nothing buhari can do in this case .I understand ur points though, the real battle is between the atiku faction and tinubu faction . Atiku faction is trying to wrest control of apc from tinubu and his faction. This will have a lot of impact of the political survival of tinubu. The way it is now ,tinubu is fighting for his political survival,if the atiku faction wins, then it means buhari no longer needs tinubu

The game is getting really hot, Tinubu is presently being demystified. This is the biggest battle of his life.
Re: Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway by ayokellany: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chai ! I don suffer reading senseless comment/post from PDP Tanoids everyday on nairaland. I mean, are there humans that went through the university only to come out as ffool ish as this OP ? Really !

God why have you forsaken all these rr etarded, brainless beings Jonathan Ebele planted among Nigerians ? Why o God !

OP I weep for the parent that paid your tuition through school.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Of Borgu Revealed Why He Made Tinubu "The Jagaban" / The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened / A Philosophical Outlook & Analysis On The Leadership Prowess Of Umahi By U Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.