Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) (60712 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by seguntheblogger: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2015

This is so awww-inducing! Imagine Lee boo showing up with four of Nigeria’s hottest artistes at your door step, singing and asking you to marry him, how would you react?

Well, Mary Anne got that and she never expected it…

[b]It went down in December, miss @alluring_zizi was waiting for me to take her for a concert so she’ll see @patorankingfire @runtown @davidoofficial & @phynofino perform cos she’s a huge fan of dis above mentioned Artists..little did she know what was about to go down..so she waited for a very long time & couldn’t get across to me, she became tired & decided to rest in her room with her younger sis..few minutes later @patorankingfire came & knocked on her door she opened up & was in shock to see @patorankingfire..he walked in & they started talking then @runtown knocked on the same door claiming that he was looking for @patorankingfire..so now 2 of her favourite Artists are in her room..then @phynofino came knocking on the same door, that he heard @patorankingfire & @runtown are in dis room so he wants to chill with them..she started suspecting that something was about to go down..then @davidoofficial came to that same room so now she has 4 of them in her room then I walked in & knelt down & brought out my engagement ring & proposed..she knelt down with me & said ‘Yes’ And that was how the story began..cc @alluring_zizi good looking out guys cc @runtown @patorankingfire @davidoofficial @phynofino #tbt #december #proposal
[/b]

You can the proposal videoHERE

SOURCE : http://streetgist.com/guy-proposes-to-his-woman-with-the-help-of-patoranking-davido-and-phyno-photos/

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Aminat508(f): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by fiftynaira(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Then what if she nor gree marry.... Then there village winch is @ work!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by kwencypresh(f): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
aww dat so sweet
wish MUhdG can do same for me bt he is nt dat romantic cry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Sexxkillz: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Seems this is the latest trend in town. . . Trust Nigerians to take it overboard (AS ALWAYS). Soon, we'll see someone proposing inside molue, on top of a moving train, inside tipper, on top of horse, in the cinema, in the middle of traffic on 3rd mainland bridge while recording it with the aim of uploading on youtube, instagram etc. . . Trust Nigerians.

Dem no dey gree carry last.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by seguntheblogger: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Seems this is the latest trend in town. . . Trust Nigerians to take it overboard (AS ALWAYS). Soon, we'll see someone proposing inside molue, on top of a moving train, inside tipper, on top of horse, in the cinema, in the middle of traffic on 3rd mainland bridge while recording it with the aim of uploading on youtube, instagram etc. . . Trust Nigerians.

lol,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
kwencypresh:
aww dat so sweet
wish MUhdG can do same for me bt he is nt dat romantic cry
Enh. You said u dont like terry G. I would have invited him

14 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by kwencypresh(f): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Terry Wat? blood of my father
pls dnt invite him..invite Faze instead
MuhdG:

Enh. You said u dont like terry G. I would have invited him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by seguntheblogger: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
more reply...........

cc lalasticlala
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by boynigeria(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
now lets hope the marriage lasts like d ceremony

10 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by seguntheblogger: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
boynigeria:
now lets hope the marriage lasts like d ceremony
hm, short quote but deep thinking

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by NAIRAADVERT: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
THE GUY MUST BE RICH..

NICE SHOTS...KIDS TAB 0.1. 4.5..3. .4..8..8.0., 0...8..0...3...4..7....4..4..4..4.1

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by adonismuller(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pictures of them singing or tell the story to osun people who are gullible and charmed by their Governor.

Person do this kind thing the babe say no nkor? She must pay me back my money!

The day I will propose to my girl America will know!!

21 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
K
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by gbolaskblog(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
funny but romantic, gonna try it out some day...

Atleast, its not like
Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Rounds of Sex [SEE PHOTOS]
==>>http://www.missfavour.com/2015/06/guy-proposes-to-girlfriend-after-sex.html

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
OK.
If I m that girl, I ll turn the guy down.

Cos the guy doesn't need to show off for the girl that he's a big boy.
Those artists were borrowed, not his daily friends.
One of them is enough to surprise the girl. That's acceptable cos surprise is part of life.
Four of them is a crowd for show off.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by 15thMonica: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
all d guys u mentioned r into baby mama, ever wonder why dey r not married yet?

nd Yal dir proposing undecided

陶藝和她們人類 了**I laugh in Chinese

4 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by bosun11(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin Would like t invite 2baba and ...ermrrrrmmmmmmmmm ASA... grin grin grin grin grin

Not all those noise making musicians
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by ebamma(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:

oh boy u never die

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Chukwutobi: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Money and fame

No be small thing to get.

You try sha
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by freezel77: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by ebamma(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
And after all this stress,
Una go still divorce Cos
#longthing
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by folabayo1(f): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Where this kind men dey sef?
Am so happy for her she's really lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by stonecoldcafe: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yessssss!
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by horladmejy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
So werin make we do?? Since December.... Marriage fever everywhere...well get money well before you think like em OP shocked
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by tola9ja: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
some guy are proposing

some are currently in prison

you better give glory to God that you not among the prisoners

12 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Chyluv1000(f): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
lyk seriously
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by hazyfm: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
So without help,this idiat can't propose,sha it's in their blood.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
You both look good.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by chommy2244(f): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
kissChei dis is so sweet ooooo, how I wish I can have a sweet guy lik dis for a hubby
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by softnipples(f): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rubbish undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.