Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today (68718 Views)

Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) / Photo: Check Out This Funny Head Gear(gele) A Woman Wore To An Occasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 09, 2015
omonnakoda:
shut up
you really have a lot of growing up to do
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 09, 2015
Aegon:
You that have made proper use of your time, how much have you made? Even Dangote is an arsenal fan. I don't see you being classified near his toilet cleaner. Please save your sanctimony for another time.
I laugh in diabolical tongues,! I won't want to engage in discussing people or events like you have done! Let's share ideas on how to make efficient use of our time rather than watching football or discussing Dangote!
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2015
Abesodiq:

My guy, u just 'discussed pple'... I didn't say you also belong to the third category!
I just passed my opinion which consider an 'idea' on not wasting time on frivolities.
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Diamondwriter:
u must be so sad.... Just so u know, Dangote is a diehard arsenal fan and guess what; he's the world's richest blackman
there you go again discussing people rather than putting every madness aside and talking about how to be productive with our lives!

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by slimysam: 12:37am On Jun 09, 2015
up barca
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by hazard1759(m): 3:25am On Jun 09, 2015
handsomeclouds:
there you go again discussing people rather than putting every madness aside and talking about how to be productive with our lives!
what is this one sayin?Many of u are too serious with life.if u're organized, u make out time for everything. like myself, I'm a die hard GUNNER(I don't xpct u 2 understand wot it means to be a gunner tho)when Eva my club is playing, I av noting to do coz of aw I plan my day.so if u feel watchn football will stop u from thinking n developing new ideas,u're d one without focus.lemme mention Pple who watch football n are still successful,Atiku Abubakar,Dangote,Gabriel Suswam,(They are All gunners)just to mention a few.B4 u start saying gibberish abt me,I'm on d right track coz I graduated at 22 n my sweat puts food on my table.Thank u!

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Diamondwriter(m): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2015
handsomeclouds:
i hv no idea wat u are talking about. Maybe i should go all out discussing 'animals' instead.
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 09, 2015
hazard1759:
what is this one sayin?Many of u are too serious with life.if u're organized, u make out time for everything. like myself, I'm a die hard GUNNER(I don't xpct u 2 understand wot it means to be a gunner tho)when Eva my club is playing, I av noting to do coz of aw I plan my day.so if u feel watchn football will stop u from thinking n developing new ideas,u're d one without focus.lemme mention Pple who watch football n are still successful,Atiku Abubakar,Dangote,Gabriel Suswam,(They are All gunners)just to mention a few.B4 u start saying gibberish abt me,I'm on d right track coz I graduated at 22 n my sweat puts food on my table.Thank u!
still discussing people!
Lolz I graduated at a much younger age with d best grades ever, made and still making the best use of my time! I expected you to tell me how to make the best use of that free time' not all these poo!
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by benedictac(f): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2015
kennygee:
Do they have a HR in that office!
Maybe he works in pure water company
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by brainhood40(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2015
foolish team
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Cjay2020(m): 7:23am On Jun 09, 2015
handsomeclouds:
First degree madness, I don't know how people get so obsessed with football to the extent of wearing a suit jersey. The height of it is sitting down to watch other people making money when I can make use of that time for profitable things. My definition of soccer is simply the act of chasing a nasty spherical shaped inanimate object called 'ball' around a restricted area for good 90 minutes.I often see people engaging in football arguments, then I get to ask them if they were okay. It best if we don't forget...

just as you are discussing the man above...
i just hate it when people like you dislike and rubbish other people's "likes" with such passion....
great mind ko, mighty heart ni.. mtshewww
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Cjay2020:

just as you are discussing the man above...
i just hate it when people like you dislike and rubbish other people's "likes" with such passion....
great mind ko, mighty heart ni.. mtshewww
Lolz.. Can't draw any logical conclusion from your tirades. You really have a lot of growing up to do!
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by begwong: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2015
Which office would allow it's staff to dress like this. I guess he was rather on his way to his shop in ajegunle
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by syphs(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2015
handsomeclouds:
First degree madness, I don't know how people get so obsessed with football to the extent of wearing a suit jersey. The height of it is sitting down to watch other people making money when I can make use of that time for profitable things. My definition of soccer is simply the act of chasing an inanimate nasty spherical shaped object called 'ball' around a restricted area for good 90 minutes.I often see people engaging in football arguments, then I get to ask them if they were okay. It best if we don't forget...

seconded
you're my brother from another mother

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by stanbuggy(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2015
Big fool
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Ranchhoddas: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2015
handsomeclouds:
no need for name calling if you can't share reasons I should sit down for 90 minutes to watch football then its best you keep mute!
That wasn't my point.A line in your picture said 'small minds discuss people'.I was merely pointing out the irony in the picture as you were obviously DISCUSSING PEOPLE playing and watching football.LESSON:That you do not appreciate something does not make you more sensible than the people that do.

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Ranchhoddas: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2015
begwong:
Which office would allow it's staff to dress like this. I guess he was rather on his way to his shop in ajegunle
You are a fool...A reetard that has access to the internet.
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by asvpChuu(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2015
viva barca

I even have a barca pant
LOL
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
That wasn't my point.A line in your picture said 'small minds discuss people'.I was merely pointing out the irony in the picture as you were obviously DISCUSSING PEOPLE playing and watching football.LESSON:That you do not appreciate something does not make you more sensible than the people that do.
You still have a lot to do in developing your mind analytically! The central theme of my comment was "not wasting time on frivolities" and not necessarily discussing people! I quite agree, there isn't Mr Know All anywhere! We all have to share ideas
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by hijodedios: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2015
while the people involved are making thousands of dollars,the ignorant ones down here are roaming the streets with fan madness,,i bet you that even the barca players themselves would never wear this type of outfit.

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by paix(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2015
The company is busy making billions of dollars and he's here going about like the mobile sign post that he is.

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Davetravis1(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2015
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others. Watch how this Charity organization in Nigeria has helped save Lives in a time of crisis. WATCH @ https:///SuWCSo Support them @ www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission (Kindly LIKE and SHARE) Thank You so much.

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by MsTIQ(m): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mattkent:
grin

FULL BLOODED ARSENAL FAN, HENCE MY HATE FOR ANYTHING BARCA angry
U get am, Bro

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by sam1990(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Princess4eva(f): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
mascot87:
I can vividly remember that na so one man madness take start. In fact na so madness dey take start. angry angry
The man carry barca umbrella self,ha ha them don get this man cry cry

...laughing uncontrollably @ dem don get the man, dem get am tru tru
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Ranchhoddas: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
handsomeclouds:
You still have a lot to do in developing your mind analytically! The central theme of my comment was "not wasting time on frivolities" and not necessarily discussing people! I quite agree, there isn't Mr Know All anywhere! We all have to share ideas
So you have an analytically developed mind?Interesting.
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
So you have an analytically developed mind?Interesting.
you have a lot of growing up to do! When you have, for which I'm sure you will in decades from now, you can back and contest it!
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Ranchhoddas: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
handsomeclouds:
you have a lot of growing up to do! When you have, for which I'm sure you will in decades from now, you can back and contest it!
Ode ni bobo yii sha...
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by free37: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.