Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:58 PM

Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... (7098 Views)

Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees / Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by PointB: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2494318_img20150608130721_jpegbbee8681944eb10d3378d778e470f50a

There he stands
His hands,
Hidden from sight
That men, who stood before him
Might not behold
How he trembles

There he stands
Awkwardly,
Like a fish
Out of water,
Longing, not for the penetrating rays
Of light, of eyes
But the dark slimy abode

There he stands
Hidden in plain sight
Behind dark glasses,
Dodging peering eyes
Like a hermit crab

There he stands
Looking
Not at others
But away from all
Perhaps, that none might ask
Why he gallivants
While Borno burns

There he stands
Among others
Too engrossed to mingle
With my president,
Buhari, of One Chance
The prominent dullard
From Duara

There he stands
Alone
In a crowd!

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by Masculity(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sai Baba all eyes on you.

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by saintikechi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ha ha ha...... Op u no well o

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by PointB: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
saintikechi:
Ha ha ha...... Op u no well o

Because I talk true? cheesy cheesy

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by Aringarosa(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
PointB:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2494318_img20150608130721_jpegbbee8681944eb10d3378d778e470f50a

There he stands
His hands,
Hidden from sights
Might not behold
How he trembles,

There he stands
Awkwardly,
Like a fish
Out of water,
Of light, of eyes
But the dark slimy abode

There he stands
Hidden in plain sight
Behind dark glasses,
Dodging peering eyes
Like a hermit crab

There he stands
Looking
Not at others
But away from all
Why he gallivants
While Borno burns

There he stands
Among others
Too engrossed to mingle
With my president,
Buhari, of One Chance
The only dullard
From Duara

There he stands
Alone
In a crowd!

You have a way with words bro cheesy

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by Gboliwe: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chai! I have never liked poetry but this one I must say, was quite interesting to read and yes, very funny! grin grin grin grin

The number of pictures of this terrorist these noisemakers roll out every second is alarming. Dem never taya? undecided undecided undecided

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by Aringarosa(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gboliwe:
Chai! I have never liked poetry but this one I must say, was quite interesting to read and yes, very funny! grin grin grin grin

The number of pictures of this terrorist these noisemakers roll out every second is alarming. Dem never taya? undecided undecided undecided

I tire oh, sometimes I begin to wonder if his main purpose of winning election was for photo shoot. The pics are coming in droves while the country remain on auto-pilot.
It's beyond human comprehension.

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by psucc(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari go suffer for una hands walahi!!!

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by PointB: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gboliwe:

They are trying to sell those awkward and bland images of him as grand.
That's why they keep churning them out in huge number.

Look at picture. Buhari is fidgeting, and finding it difficult to mix with other world leaders, while the APC wights keep trying to tell us otherwise.

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by AdeniyiA(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
chaiii... na my president u dey yab like this ... I remember a distinguishing fedora hat wink

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by PointB: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aringarosa:

You have a way with word bro cheesy

Thanks man.
Use image inducing word, string them together and you will be on your way to conquering words. wink

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by Aringarosa(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
PointB:

Thanks man.
Use image inducing word, string them together and you will be on your way to conquering words. wink

You welcome bro!
Will do... cheesy

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by MalcoImX: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Fashola showing the new moves, the "Sai G7" gyration.

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by MalcoImX: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
"Sai G7" - the new dance in town

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by MalcoImX: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmm. These APC people can shame TANism. See Gov. Rochas joining in the new "Sai G7" moves.
|
'Um, um um, show them brother'

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by MalcoImX: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
And Sai Baba with his hands in front receiving flowers of love from Germans. He did this after thanking his ex and new governors for always trying to move Nigeria forward. Finally, he told them, 'though all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, we shouldn't dance more than the works if we want to win the next elections.'

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by MalcoImX: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
And Mr. Nopoint, with his tails between his legs, has run away from his thread.

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by benkings(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
We owe kids a just nigeria!
Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by Walemi1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
PointB:

There he stands
Among others
Too engrossed to mingle
With my president,
Buhari, of One Chance
The prominent dullard
From Duara

humorous though
Bt jux try 2 b logical.

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by omenka(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
PointB:

There he stands
His hands,
Hidden from sights
Might not behold
How he trembles

There he stands
Awkwardly,
Like a fish
Out of water,
Of light, of eyes
But the dark slimy abode

There he stands
Hidden in plain sight
Behind dark glasses,
Dodging peering eyes
Like a hermit crab

There he stands
Looking
Not at others
But away from all
Why he gallivants
While Borno burns

There he stands
Among others
Too engrossed to mingle
With my president,
Buhari, of One Chance
The prominent dullard
From Duara

There he stands
Alone
In a crowd!

Just when you say you want out, they pull you back in...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bro, You are good in poetry joor.

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by codedslayer: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gboliwe:

Your father is the terrorist and not my President. Limping animal

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by MugabeRobert: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Biafrogs congregating to display their genetic embedded bitterness.
You can cry me a lagoon.
Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by jorlons(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
The intent of this piece lays bare for the blind to see. It takes a skillful observer to see and grasp it.

Why your poetry is ok, your reasoning is indeed low, no offence.

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by iamrealdeji(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aringarosa:

You welcome bro!
Will do... cheesy
Bishop Aringarosa the head of Opus Dei?
Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by bakila: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
PointB:

They are trying to sell those awkward and bland images of him as grand.
That's why they keep churning them out in huge number.

Look at picture. Buhari is fidgeting, and finding it difficult to mix with other world leaders, while the APC wights keep trying to tell us otherwise.

He is ashamed of how your party and your PhD & Harvard educated leaders have turned owe country into a huge shame among the comity of Nations. He fidgets that the job ahead of him in catching up with 24% of his host development is made difficult by an elite thieving culture and a lack of support for national development by its victims.
Your Phds have turned Nigeria to a shame and go bury your head in shame for supporting them. If you are an Ostrich then it will not matter to you.

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by iamrealdeji(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is the dumbest poetry I ever read,op poetry is not your line,think about some other career,this is so pointless,totally off the track and it shows how talentless op is

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by stevecantrell: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
PointB:

There he stands
His hands,
Hidden from sights
Might not behold
How he trembles

There he stands
Awkwardly,
Like a fish
Out of water,
Of light, of eyes
But the dark slimy abode

There he stands
Hidden in plain sight
Behind dark glasses,
Dodging peering eyes
Like a hermit crab

There he stands
Looking
Not at others
But away from all
Why he gallivants
While Borno burns

There he stands
Among others
Too engrossed to mingle
With my president,
Buhari, of One Chance
The prominent dullard
From Duara

There he stands
Alone
In a crowd!

Oh ! What a brilliant composition !

Too bad your talent is grossly misdirected... sad

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by wallex1983(m): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
See height!

I thought they taught us to always line up according to our heights. Now the woman, abi na man behind PMB iڪ totally overshadowed
Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by Image123(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
They say poetry comes from deep thoughts. It's saddening to see the depths of the OP's thinking, no value.
Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by MalcoImX: 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Image123:
They say poetry comes from deep thoughts. It's saddening to see the depths of the OP's thinking, no value.
I think TANists have TANned this picture. I saw many pictures and nowhere was the man behind Buhari nearly absent but in the picture used by the OP.

Re: Buhari Latest Photo - There He Stands... by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
I can never call that abokki my president
Satan forbid

List Of 57 Lgs, Lcdas Sole Administrators Swore In By Governor Ambode / President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects / FG Proposes N8.6trn Budget For 2019