Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

reasons why you are friendless - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / reasons why you are friendless (1193 Views)

Sex Content/ The Secret 'mature' Guys Hope You Don't Know / "If You Don't Have A VISION, You Will Be Deceived By The TELE-VISION;..." / Hot Book On Shares: You Don't Have To Be Rich To Invest In Shares And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

reasons why you are friendless by Infoparlour: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Most people find them self regularly asking the question “why don’t I have close friends” , this question is so common that it has become one of the predictive option Google search page will show you by just typing “ why don’t I have” in the Google search page .Most times we even believe our previous friendships ended as a result of us not really being as much good friend as our partner expects, this guilt, lack of confidence, low self esteem and a lot of other reasons make people ask this question regularly “ how do I become a better friend.

to read the full article please visit the source below

Source: http://informationparlour.com/article-dating-relationships-why-you-dont-have-close-friends-why-dont-i-have-close-friends-why-am-i
You can also read other interesting artcles at [url]informationparlour.com[/url]

Re: reasons why you are friendless by Tattooboy: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmm akiika
Re: reasons why you are friendless by absoluteSuccess: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
My best friend is here.
Re: reasons why you are friendless by Infoparlour: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tattooboy:
Hmm akiika
what's akiika
Re: reasons why you are friendless by Wroxxane: 4:08am On Jun 10, 2015
Infoparlour:
what's akiika
True talk
Re: reasons why you are friendless by Tattooboy: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Infoparlour:

what's akiika
deep thought

(1) (Reply)

Adults Novel: Kidnap Me / The Burning Shop (true Life Story) / Writers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.