Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

“lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar (14073 Views)

Lagos Based IndecentStar Who Charges 50K For Sexchat, She Is Also A Lesbian (photo) / Man Causes Uproar After Wearing Bikini At A Popular Beach In Lagos (pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by BenueBlog(f): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
What started out as an innocent birthday wish to a dear friend quickly degenerated into a free for all.

One Wueseter posted birthday wishes to her supposedly close friend, Yanfa with a awkward picture of them touching their tongues with each other in a manner that suggested a little more than the friends intended.

She wrote:
This pix says it all. “How much i love you, How much you mean to me, How precious you are to me”. You have been a very good sister and friend to me. Been with me in and out, front and back. One this special day of yours i pray God to bless and grant you all your heart desires. Keep you real as always and forever beautiful. My Love for you is real baby girl”

While some simply commented “Happy Birthday “, most people found it disgusting. Here are some of the comments…

Igomu Adams commented:
wait wait waaaaaiiiiiittttttt!!!! wer u guyz lik tongue to tongue in dis pix?

Kersha Atu commented:
Girls are terrible these days…

Wanter Tor-Uja commented:
I’m one of the most liberal people on the planet…. and this picture irritates me. It’s in very poor taste my dear. Granted all things are lawful, but not all things are expedient.

Sam Ijoho commented:
Is this really necessary..?
If you have a ‘reasonable’ sense of humour, you would know that the society we live in, is in serious war with ‘morality’, decadence and as such should understand better than to post a picture of such controversial disposition.. Unless of course, YOU POSTED EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEANT.

http://benue.com.ng/lesbian-picture-of-benue-girls-causes-social-media-uproar/

What do you think, is it ok?

2 Shares

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
I see nothing wrong in this.

2 Likes

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Princecalm(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
there is more harm than good in the message they are trying to portray with that pics.

3 Likes

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Cutehector(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Misssclassy den u will nw see wrong wen two guys r holding hands ryt?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Well ,,they look kinda suspicious ...
The tongue to tongue thingy isn't helping matters.

1 Like

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
misssclassy:
Really?
You can do that with a fellow gurl?

2 Likes

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by zinachidi(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
misssclassy:
me too,, pple tend to see things differently anyways

1 Like

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
I know those girls.... They are Romancelanders....undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
see their lips kiss
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Moana(f): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lol and then what happened after that? undecided

1 Like

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
suxxman:
I know those girls.... They are Romancelanders....undecided
yes nah.
Victoriabee and mrschima grin grin

Na joke oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Moana:
Lol and then what happened after that? undecided

ehen
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
jez imagine tosyne2much and Naijaboiy doing this also grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Am nt suprised.
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Moana(f): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
lagunna1:

ehen
they call this lesbianism cry
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Omotayor123(f): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chai
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by IamLEGEND1: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
*Grabs vaseline*

KEEP DEM PICTURES CÜMMIN

1 Like

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Khd95(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
She wrote:
This pix says it all. “How much i love you, How much you mean to me, How precious you are to me”.
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Moana:
they call this lesbianism cry

what?
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Khd95(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Khd95:

She wrote:
This pix says it all. “How much i love you, How much you mean to me, How precious you are to me”.
she has said it all,wot else do u nid 2 b convinced
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Moana(f): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
lagunna1:

what?
lagunna1 stop this joor
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Moana:
lagunna1 stop this joor

grin grin

moana ooo tongue
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by dguizman(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Indecent pics
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
yes nah. Victoriabee and mrschima grin grin

Na joke oh
Not my very own Victoriabee undecided
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
What nonsense! They should be jail abeg. They can continue their tongue licking inda prison cell for all I care
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by opsy67(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
MuhdG:

Really?
You can do that with a fellow gurl?
aw can u b saying that?whn u c lesbian and u still making proud of them......which kind life?
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
opsy67:
aw can u b saying that?whn u c lesbian and u still making proud of them......which kind life?

$wtf r u saying angry

1 Like

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by opsy67(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
In fact dis is terrible ....what can make such a tinz to stop? winkIn fact dis is terrible ....what can make such a tinz to stop?
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
"You've been with me in and out, up and down, front and back...
Hmmm, and they have their tongues out.

1 Like

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by OKNkanu(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Who Cares??.... Both are ugly!!... They don't deserve a d!ck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Orijin101:
jez imagine tosyne2much and Naijaboiy doing this also grin
Hehehe cheesy
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Moana(f): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
lagunna1:

grin grin

moana ooo tongue
how far na?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Picture... Figure 8 / My Relationship Is On The Brink / She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.